WHAT I ATE TODAY | JANUARY 21, 2020 -

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
So... is what she eats in a day, right? And she forgot to film 1 out of 3 meals...

Why would she upload that instead of filming the next day too? I mean, people make mistakes, but it's not like she does this daily and just forgot one thing and will continue tomorrow. Nor was everyone clamoring to know what she ate January 21st. Rather rude to her supporters to cheat them out of 1/3 of what she promised in the title, isn't it?

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
I pointed this out in the FA thread- it's uncanny how deathfats never manage to finish a "what I eat in a day." Jen, Danielle Mccallister, big AL... it's always, "Oh shit! I forgot to record my 'last meal!' I'll just tell ya about it." Because they stopped filming when they turn into Kirby.
I always wonder how much they are knowingly lying and how much they're seriously in deep denial.
I think Amber knows what she's doing and happily lies to her audience. But I bet there's a good dose of denial, like deciding certain things "don't count" for whatever reason.

iDontSmileMan

kiwifarms.net
Wears a tank top in the middle of winter in KY (only wears a shitty cardigan that doesn't even cover her chest when going to Wolmort because she's too lazy to change out of her clothes), sleeps with two industrial fans on and eats ice cream

No wonder this dumb bitch gets sick every other week. And I'm sure this is something safe to do after having a sore throat.

So... is what she eats in a day, right? And she forgot to film 1 out of 3 meals...

Why would she upload that instead of filming the next day too? I mean, people make mistakes, but it's not like she does this daily and just forgot one thing and will continue tomorrow. Nor was everyone clamoring to know what she ate January 21st. Rather rude to her supporters to cheat them out of 1/3 of what she promised in the title, isn't it?
This is just another video where she wants to make us see what only SHE wants to. "Look you guise, I only had some brocolli and chicken breast for breakfast and some ice cream in the evening because I'm quirky and I can't help myself, teehee"

She should rather show us what the fuck does she actually eat in a day enough for her to maintain 600+ lbs

But I'm guessing this video was just to pander to her feeders because of the moanings while she eats, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Torrid haul next

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
So Amber's kinda just following the weightloss doctor's diet? And it's fine, no need to binge or snack or anything? Hmmm. There was an awful lot of lip-licking and food glancing for someone whose hunger is so satisfied by these reasonably-sized, fairly healthy meals. If anything about this diet is genuine, IF, I would suggest there's a decent-sized health (or life) scare behind it.
amber1.jpgamber2.jpgamber3.jpg

I personally enjoyed the lecture about the benefits of cauliflower mash. And also watching her devour that dainty piece of chicken with minimal chewing was a highlight.

Tags
None