WHAT I ATE TODAY | JANUARY 21, 2020 -

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
So we're back here again huh.

So let me guess, we're on the part of the cycle where she needs that binge money and she's roping a fresh batch of feeder fetishists by stuffing her face while gasping and oinking, and also hitting the concerned housewife demographic by pretending she's eating healthy and losing weight and on some kind of TLC style redemption ark. Again.

Every time she does this it's just so painfully obvious that its nothing but LIES. Showing us not only normal human size portions of food, but even somewhat smallish portions, and relatively healthy at that! And if this is what she really ate every day then we could look at the video progress in a month or two and really see the huge difference several dozen pounds off makes. Right. Anyone who's been through this dance more than once knows the deal.

You can even see it, the look of disgust, of craving more when she shovels that little meal down. Always has to include a few "ITS SO GOOOOOD" comments while forcing it down to really sell it for the new viewers... The moment the camera turns off she lets out a grunt of disgust and yells for the thumb butler to go get some REAL food. Extra garbage style fast food to rinse that foul, healthy taste out of her mouth.

You don't hold 600ish pounds by eating what she shows, you CANT. and most humans with brains know this, except for Amber.

hamburgerlardraid

Pro-Cyberbullying Activist
kiwifarms.net
I hate when she shows us these sometimes because it’s not possible to be 600 lbs showing us you eat like a 120lb girl, like come on.
She films a what I eat in a day but doesn’t show us shit, what we got to see one meal?

I also likehow she casually says, oh yeah I just ate the WHOLE bag of veggie patties.
But just with one serving of ranch, I don't want to eat TOO much.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
This was expected. She is losing so much weight that it is too big now.
Lol, I hope that she reads this and gets the idea... to keep it even it its broken and doesnt fit. Because you know those before and after pics where the person wears the clothes they used to fit in? Even if the legendary bra and leggings finally give up. She should keep them so she can dream that maybe one day she can take that kind of photoshoot. It can be something she can rant and rave and tell is about her intention, not promise cause she cant handle that, but itll be a great intention to inspire her

Clown Baby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Choker is back. weight loss confirmed.
This was expected. She is losing so much weight that it is too big now.
Lol, I hope that she reads this and gets the idea... to keep it even it its broken and doesnt fit. Because you know those before and after pics where the person wears the clothes they used to fit in? Even if the legendary bra and leggings finally give up. She should keep them so she can dream that maybe one day she can take that kind of photoshoot. It can be something she can rant and rave and tell is about her intention, not promise cause she cant handle that, but itll be a great intention to inspire her
I know she's probably never going to lose weight beyond a few pounds that she will eventually gain back, but these comments got me thinking.

How funny would it be if she lost so much weight that the "7-8 pairs of the exact same laygings" (yeah right gorl) she wears 24/7 stopped fitting? What would she do? How would she know what size to buy? If she really bought the pants when she was 400 lbs and has just been wearing them the whole time and letting them grow with her, she has no clue what size she really needs. It's essentially the same as the bra. She bought a bra that was probably like size 50B when she was 350 lbs and just strapped it on with the intention to wear it for the rest of her life. If it really wore out and fell apart, what now?

I'm just picturing her buying like 4 different sized leggings and bras from torrid and Becky shoehorning her into them to see what size she needs, while Amber passive aggressively negs her for doing it wrong: "you wear boy clothes so it makes sense why you don't know how to close a bra. no, you're so cute babe. love that about you."

Tags
None