WHAT I ATE TODAY | JANUARY 21, 2020 -

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
I truly believe she's only been honest in a "What I ate today" video once. Last year, during her 100 days, she ate:

3 slices of Bacon and 2 Eggs
A footlong turkey Subway with olives, mayo, lettuce etc.
2 large Subway cookies.
2 Family sized bags of chips
Papa Mexicana (Fries, chicken, onion, peppers and cheese)
2 large sides of rice
Chips and salsa
A pint of Mint Chocolate-Chip ice cream with added tard cum.

I believe this is what a day is like for her, possibly even larger.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
How do you get so tired and bored sounding when you do literally nothing all day?
Then again we know she doesn't sleep at night and keeping that bloated prison of a body functioning for 5 minutes saps a lot of energy. She's like a gas guzzling car
At least a gass guzzling car serves some purpose.

the tiny sad little piece of chicken and handful of broccoli that's supposedly 400 calories really upsets me. (:_(

it's no wonder amber is so fucking fat, she has absolutely no idea how to eat a moderately sized, satisfying meal. like you could do so much with 400 calories and she chose the smallest, saddest option possible. :(
She has rejected portion control in a past video, saying that a "portion" for a 120 pound person is a lot smaller than a "portion" for a fatbody. Just another indication she doesn't understand shit about weight loss, when she can't fathom that a 500 calorie (say) portion is the same for anyone.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has rejected portion control in a past video, saying that a "portion" for a 120 pound person is a lot smaller than a "portion" for a fatbody. Just another indication she doesn't understand shit about weight loss, when she can't fathom that a 500 calorie (say) portion is the same for anyone.
She also doesn't grasp that 120 lbs is a perfectly healthy weight for someone her height and that she won't starve to death if she eats portions appropriate for a 120 lb woman.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
At what point in ambers journey is she going to get up and move? Ok you were sick, but apparently you are better now so since you have lost weight you can move more correct? Tammy only weighs a little bit more than her and is like 4 years older and if she doesnt start moving like yesterday, shes going to be bedbound/ walker bound like her.

People have been telling her since she moved into that house to walk around her yard. Becky could put chairs around the perimeter for her to sit if she starts "keeling" out as she puts it. Get in a pool.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Al will ever prepare something that looks appetizing? I know it’s a long shot, but I’m tired of seeing her eat slop. Al is truly a pig in human form, but real pigs are probably cleaner and nicer than Al.
Thing is, she hates to cook, and it shows in the food. Someone who loves to cook wants the food they prepare to look as good as it tastes. They have pride in what they make. Amber just wants to fill her fat face as quickly and with as much volume as humanly possible.

Clintonberg

Grabbed by the Pussy
kiwifarms.net
Where’s the promise of 1 million steps this year? :story:
She's doing that off camera, booboo.

People have been telling her since she moved into that house to walk around her yard. Becky could put chairs around the perimeter for her to sit if she starts "keeling" out as she puts it. Get in a pool.
That's never going to happen. Her house is her safe haven and as long as she stays there she's never going to leave her comfort zone. She needs to have a third party motivating her and holding her accountable for her bad behavior. Until a consistent lifestyle change is made (something that she can't possibly do by herself) she'll just keep throwing her sandbag arms up into the air and fucking off to pillow mountain to lick her wounds. Addicts usually have to hit rock bottom to self motivate. Unfortunately for Amber, her rock bottom is death.

Last edited:

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Who the hell thinks that shes going to heaven?? Lol

Maybe it's the line of the thought that all dogs go to heaven... but pigs... 🐖
Little off topic but that line is a huge misconception. There’s biblical evidence that suggest dogs cannot enter Heaven because they see them as an entity without a soul. It’s also an odd and silly debate you can find that if people have down-syndrome or autistic are able to go to heaven because the religion also views them as one without a soul. The soul refers to the ability to understand and comprehend religion.

Amber has lied and leeched off of many families, plus she has a sick narcissistic nature to her, there’s no doubt in my mind she would go to hell.

Last edited:

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Little off topic but that line is a huge misconception. Dogs cannot enter Heaven because they see them as an entity without a soul. It’s also an odd and silly debate you can find that if people have down-syndrome are able to go to heaven because the religion also views them as one without a soul.

Amber has lied and leeched off of many families, plus she has a sick narcissistic nature to her, there’s no doubt in my mind she would go to hell.
Honestly, I think that the idea of heaven has shifted from a religious concept to a more... philosophical or cultural one. People often say and believe animals go to heaven without ever having studied what the bible or whatever religion dictates.

I think heaven is understood and used as loosely as the idea of karma.

Unfortunately, amber doesnt seem to get much karma. Shes still mobile and manipulated those around her and doesnt have real repercussions. My only hope is that hell exists for people like that!

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
A couple more responses from Smuglynn in the comments section:
View attachment 1111747View attachment 1111748
"i sure as hell wouldn't have mentioned the ice cream"

you mentioned it was a dainty little ice cream. if it was a "ben and jerry" you wouldn't have mentioned it, like the "ben and jerry" you briefly showed while in lexington and then we didn't see it again for the rest of the vacation because you ate it in one sitting.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
A couple of vlogs ago I actually thought she'd lost a little weight (at least on her face anyway). but now she looks like she's gaining it back again. It's fascinating to see her sabotage herself all on her own - you can always tell when this is happening because BelligerentLynn literally steps up to the plate in response to any type of food restrictions. "I let myself have ONE soda a day", "I had three servings of the vege nuggies", "I can have ice-cream after dinner...sometimes I have two". This is always the start of the backwards slide for Amberlynn; as soon as she starts to feel emotional discomfort with any kind of food restriction, whether self-imposed or external (this usually takes 24-48 hours), she immediately begins to hunt for ways to circumvent the restriction by changing the boundaries or giving up completely.
Remember the glee she expressed when she announced she had 'found a way out' from Optavia?

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
Where’s the promise of 1 million steps this year? :story:
She seldom keeps any promises.

Unfortunately for Amber, her rock bottom is death.
And even then, she could crash through the Earth's core,

Unfortunately, amber doesnt seem to get much karma. Shes still mobile and manipulated those around her and doesnt have real repercussions. My only hope is that hell exists for people like that!
TBH, I don't have much sympathy for those she manipulates. Most of them are a bit scummy in their own right, especially Becky. Karma hit Becky hard, it seems.

Tags
None