WHAT I ATE TODAY | JANUARY 21, 2020 -

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
4 day break from the interwebz just... because. Always interesting to see if the appearance of anything changes after a short break.

I hear, as others have written, the same rationalizations for doing exactly what she wants. Eating what she wants, allowing herself... whatever.4 days without looking at any of her videos or stills. I see no weight loss, no signs of improving health. Over-exposure does not hide the increasing skin blemishes or the really grey, muddy, skin. To my eyes, her skin looks like a random lump of dough that has been sitting on a counter top too long. It has started turning a nasty color and no amount of over-bright lighting can hide the ever darker circles under her eyes.

1770 calories? Are we to believe that's roughly what she's eating daily & may have been for a while? I'm not buying that for a minute - it would be showing by now... somewhere in her face, neck or upper arms & I see nothing. She MIGHT manage that for a few days but not long enough for sustained weight loss & IF she's managed that... I want to see it reflected on a scale.

There's a very flat, almost too matter of fact tone to this latest performance... & that's all it is.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if I’m being nitpicky or not, but she says the Buffalo nuggets from MorningStar are 220 calories per serving with 3 servings so around 660 calories for the bag. They’re actually 200 calories per serving with 3.5 servings in the bag so 700 calories. She can’t count calories. (Edited for words)
View attachment 1111623
What's an extra 40 calories when you're already the weight of several baby elephants glued together with bacon lard? Even if she counted them properly it's not like it would make a difference, she'd still inhale 15 more bags of the damned things.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
"i sure as hell wouldn't have mentioned the ice cream"

you mentioned it was a dainty little ice cream. if it was a "ben and jerry" you wouldn't have mentioned it, like the "ben and jerry" you briefly showed while in lexington and then we didn't see it again for the rest of the vacation because you ate it in one sitting.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. “If I was lying = I was lying”

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Someone mentioned in Justine's comments that they recognized the food as being from Freshly. I don't know squat about all those package food places, but we know Big Al doesn't cook and that everything she eats is fast food or packaged. Popped over to Freshly, and sure enough, there's chicken parm with broc in the "feel good" menu for this week, and beef & veggie meatballs with broc and cauliflower potato mash on the "home bistro" menu this week.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
I knew this new diet plan allowed chicken mcnuggets. does morning star chicken count as free points?
They're vegan nuggies. She did a mukbang with a pack of them a while back.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. “If I was lying = I was lying”
This is a super easy tell of 100% lies being spoken. Also shit like "it's like it never happened" (twinkie's supposed near-death experience) and another one that should raise a flag is "I want to say it's..."

Last edited:

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
She might as well become one of those "lo[o]sing weight is more dangerous than being fat" morons. She would have an audience as they are already on youtube and she could give up making these obviously fake videos full of lies and untruths. 1700kcal/day would result in so much weight loss that she would be weighing in every day to show her progress. It would not be some low effort attempt to win back her "fans".
Her [turd] diet meals display a part of the thinking that got her here. She thinks she has to eat so she eats crap. She has no concept of skipping food for any length of time. Like if you want to eat a high calorie meal, just make it the only thing you eat that day.
She is lazy and stupid. An unemployed loser with no social life and all the time in the world has no reason to eat packaged anything. Her diet is about convenience. Meal preparation is just an obstacle. She just wants to shove sugary fried foods into her fat mouth as quickly as possible.

Ambs has said time and time again that she has total knowledge of health and nutrition. She does not need someone sending her garbage food.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Someone mentioned in Justine's comments that they recognized the food as being from Freshly. I don't know squat about all those package food places, but we know Big Al doesn't cook and that everything she eats is fast food or packaged. Popped over to Freshly, and sure enough, there's chicken parm with broc in the "feel good" menu for this week, and beef & veggie meatballs with broc and cauliflower potato mash on the "home bistro" menu this week.
Yep, spot on Hambo's fancy slops (choose to see all Menus)
That would work if she only had a healthy breakfast plus the 2 meals, in the end she is spending a lot of money in that food ($9 per horrible meal), plus Walmart/takeout runs.
Well done Hambo.... Jeez....

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad someone figured out where they're from. None of this was her style of slophouse cooking at all, far too few onion chunks for start. I had tried perusing the walmart frozen catalogue but didn't get far, and I figured they'd turn up sometime. There's not anything wrong with ordering in meals, especially if you want variety but to also know the calories of everything. Funnily enough it's exactly what the weight loss doctor recommended to her, for the set portion sizes.

Methinks Amber found Freshly and figured it would be a diet program on tap for her, and hey that's fine. Of course, she's a devious little thing so she lies and calls them "turkey meatballs" and advises us all to pop a potato in our caulie mash for flavour. Bitch you didn't put a potato in anything.

amber--chicken-parm.jpgamber--meatballs.jpg

Last edited:

Haru

Food?
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad someone figured out where they're from. None of this was her style of slophouse cooking at all, far too few onion chunks for start. I had tried perusing the walmart frozen catalogue but didn't get far, and I figured they'd turn up sometime. There's not anything wrong with ordering in meals, especially if you want variety but to also know the calories of everything. Funnily enough it's exactly what the weight loss doctor recommended to her, for the set portion sizes.

Methinks Amber found Freshly and figured it would be a diet program on tap for her, and hey that's fine. Of course, she's a devious little thing so she lies and calls them "turkey meatballs" and advises us all to pop a potato in our caulie mash for flavour. Bitch you didn't put a potato in anything.

View attachment 1112427View attachment 1112430
They just look like fancier versions of TV dinners to me. I mean honestly I'd rather see Amber eat this stuff than her disgusting pot of slop. I was thinking that the food she ate in the video looked a little too well prepared to be made by her so I agree, glad someone figured this out. Too bad she probably eats like 6 of these a day.

Uldra

Rotter
kiwifarms.net
Not to be too autistic, but I do believe we are underestimating on the calorie count a wee bit. Especially since most everything is out there on the internet for anyone to see, and now the cat is out of the bag on the freshly meals.

Also, I'm gonna go out on a limb and speculate that you both had more than one two tablespoon serving of ranch with your entire bag of nuggets, and that you did feel wild and crazy enough to have two little dainty ice cream treaties. Go big or go home, amirite?

I may have overshot on the nugget calories, but who's counting, right?

IMG_20200124_015126.jpg

20200124_015511.jpg

vector3

kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn, at 28 years old, nearly 5'2", sedentary, and weighing at perhaps 560 lbs, has a TDEE of nearly 4,000 calories. On average, a packaged dinner from Freshly has 500 calories. She could eat six packaged meals from Freshly per day (which adds up to 3,000 calories) and still lose weight.

An orange chicken dinner from Cheesecake Factory has nearly 1,800 calories. She could eat one Freshly meal for breakfast and one for lunch and then have orange chicken for dinner and get to 2,800 calories and still lose weight. Maybe add in a bunch of other random fruits and vegetables as 'free' points' just for good measure (and I doubt she would eat more than 1,000 calories of fruits or vegetables) and she could still lose weight.

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
Those pre packed dinners further prove my theory that she ate all that shit in one sitting.

When she was eating those meatballs she took like 3 bites and almost half of it was gone. They may be 500 calories and a meal for a regular sized person but for Amber they're literally like a snack or appetizer. There's no way those things satisfy her.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
Those pre packed dinners further prove my theory that she ate all that shit in one sitting.
When she was eating those meatballs she took like 3 bites and almost half of it was gone. They may be 500 calories and a meal for a regular sized person but for Amber they're literally like a snack or appetizer. There's no way those things satisfy her.
A reminder she ate that chicken in giant-ass chunks too, she was hungry as hell. I think she cut it into 4 pieces but the size of that first one, my god. The thing is though, she could throw back an extra meal, heck two even, and still lose weight fast.
View attachment 1111092

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
As other said, if Amber was constantly eating between 1,700 to 2,300 calories a day, she would be losing weight. Freshly might not be a bad idea since she does not like to cook, and it brings a semblance of portion control. However, this would take a lot of discipline to keep up for weeks which we know that Amber has very little of it. it sounds like Optavia 2.0.

However, she would absolutely not reduce her consumption of food at any visit to the chinese buffet, the sushi place, Chili’s, the Mexicain place, etc, which would counteract her gain from Freshly days. I suspect that D&D usually show up on weekends for free meals. So, if she keeps it up, she would lose weight during the week, then gains it back on the weekend.

PRE PRE DIABETIC

Skinny people have the beetus too.
kiwifarms.net
Until a consistent lifestyle change is made (something that she can't possibly do by herself) she'll just keep throwing her sandbag arms up into the air and fucking off to pillow mountain to lick her wounds.
THROWING her arms UP into the air? You’re asking too much. More like leave her arms 1 meter apart resting on her rotting tree trunks.

Tags
None