WHAT I ATE TODAY | JANUARY 21, 2020 -

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if Amber was constantly eating between 1,700 to 2,300 calories a day, she would be losing weight.
She could lose weight eating 3,000 calories a day, even. She's so fucking massive she burns over 3,800 calories a day just existing.

I used 560 lbs for the TDEE calculator. I have no idea how far away she is from that number, but the higher she is, the more she requires to maintain her size.
5 3.png

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
She could lose weight eating 3,000 calories a day, even. She's so fucking massive she burns over 3,800 calories a day just existing.
It sort of makes me lol a bit when I hear Amber talk about her TDEE and say that she can burn 2000/2500/3000 calories by just sitting on the sofa. I honestly am starting to think that she thinks that means she can eat an extra 2000/2500/3000 and not have to worry about it.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Without doing much at all save going to the kitchen & bathroom; if she stuck to 2,000 or so calories a day, she'd be losing about 3 lbs. a week. She's been coyly teasing weight loss for weeks now; claiming she's been losing weight since November. It would be showing by now; no ifs, ands or buts about it. Still not seeing it.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It sort of makes me lol a bit when I hear Amber talk about her TDEE and say that she can burn 2000/2500/3000 calories by just sitting on the sofa. I honestly am starting to think that she thinks that means she can eat an extra 2000/2500/3000 and not have to worry about it.
It's no so much that she "burns" that much, it's that the stores of fat that she has at that size require at least that many calories to maintain. The average human of average height uses roughly 1700-2000 calories per day just to keep the body running. Anything above that is moved into fat stores and anything beneath that causes those stores to deplete.

It is literally, physically impossible for her to be eating as much as she's saying that she's eating and to also be accumulating weight as rapidly as she's been piling it on. She may put out her own gravitational field by now, but she's not immune to the laws of physics. She isn't eating beneath her TDEE and still magically putting on weight because fat stores are energy and energy cannot just be summoned into existence from nothing.

Even just maintaining her current weight (And my money's on the 600-650 range by now) would take an influx of around 4000 calories every single day. Any less than that and she'd be dropping weight. But apart from incredibly mild weight fluctuations she hasn't shed so much as a single pound in years. She's done nothing but grow, so she's consistently eating well above her TDEE. Those "I lost 1.7/3.9 pounds!" videos mean absolutely nothing at her size. That kind of weight fluctuation is like the average 150lbs woman saying she lost 0.2lbs.

I just realized that wasn't what you were saying at all and I just rambled about calories for no reason.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Without doing much at all save going to the kitchen & bathroom; if she stuck to 2,000 or so calories a day, she'd be losing about 3 lbs. a week.
It is true that if she was sticking to this diet, she could lose about 3 lbs a week. The issue that I have is that she want to lose about 100 lbs this year which means it would take about 7-8 months to accomplish this. There is absolutely no way that she can keep this up for that long. She has not shown any volition to keep a diet for so long.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Without doing much at all save going to the kitchen & bathroom; if she stuck to 2,000 or so calories a day, she'd be losing about 3 lbs. a week. She's been coyly teasing weight loss for weeks now; claiming she's been losing weight since November. It would be showing by now; no ifs, ands or buts about it. Still not seeing it.
Chantal Amber doesn't want to stop eating, she just wants to be a skinny bitch instead of a fat one.

Bliss

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber is paying $10 a meal for these frozen TV dinners. Is that really all it takes to make money off deathfats? I'm in the wrong business. No wonder there are so many scammy "weight loss now" products, because people will pay money for anything that gives them hope.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
It does look like that's what she got. But she claimed hers were turkey meatballs. Not icky beef meatballs. That's not dainty.
Cause she a lah.

Those pre packed dinners further prove my theory that she ate all that shit in one sitting.

When she was eating those meatballs she took like 3 bites and almost half of it was gone. They may be 500 calories and a meal for a regular sized person but for Amber they're literally like a snack or appetizer. There's no way those things satisfy her.
She needs to take smaller bites and chew more slowly/thoroughly. But nope, the faster you eat, the more you get!

PRE PRE DIABETIC

Skinny people have the beetus too.
kiwifarms.net
Eating a healthy breakfast would be better for her instead of skipping it and then gorging a shitton of unnecessary calories to make up for it during the day. ...but I guess if she knew anything about healthy eating habits she wouldn't be that size.
She’s never awake at a normal breakfast time and sleeps late, presumably stuffing her face. So when she first wakes up she’s probably still somewhat full from the few hours before. That’s probably why she claims she “doesn’t like eating breakfast”.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
Amber is paying $10 a meal for these frozen TV dinners. Is that really all it takes to make money off deathfats? I'm in the wrong business. No wonder there are so many scammy "weight loss now" products, because people will pay money for anything that gives them hope.
It's worth it for the opportunity to lecture her viewers about putting a potato in with your cauliflower mash 'unless you're doing keto'.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Eating a healthy breakfast would be better for her instead of skipping it and then gorging a shitton of unnecessary calories to make up for it during the day. ...but I guess if she knew anything about healthy eating habits she wouldn't be that size.
She doesn't skip breakfast, she just doesn't like breakfast foods, so she calls it her "first mill" and eats a frozen dinner instead of eggs and bacon or whatever.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
God she was all over the place in this. She only drinks water and that’s all she’s gonna drink but then has soda and says she allows herself one everyday. Says that she doesn’t care what other people think and then backs that up with “that’s what you guys have been telling me to do so”
Big Albert rants in the Instagram that she NEVER lies or manipulate....
In this vlog lies about the most stupid stuff like the freaking meat in the meatballs slop...
The ingredients are in the Menu Hambo!!!
EVERYONE can see the ingredients FFS....

TaterBot

i don't believe it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, playing "Spot The Lies" is almost too easy on her videos. This one is chock-full. "I'm losing weight by counting calories", AND by being sick with a very sore throat for days on end. She still sounds stuffy.
"I'm distracted by something in the yard" AND by watching out the patio doors at the front of the house for the Freshly deliveryman.
That's as far as I got. At this point, even Chris or Onision or Yaniv is more interesting.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Let's say she is losing 3 lbs a week and has been since November. That would be 12 lbs down in November. But wait, she really only maintained in Dec, or didn't lose as much (she has stated bolth). So maybe she only lost 6 in December? But wait, she has been sick. So I will be generous and give her a 4 lb per week loss since the beginning of Jan. That would be another 8-12 elbees, so split the difference and say 10 lbs lost for this month.

So about 28 lbs down in all for my rhetorical scenario. First, we would see very little of that. Remember when Becky lost 40 and we couldn't really tell? But you know what could tell us that Amber lost almost 30 lbs? The scale. But the scale might still say 570 or whatever because she did exceed 600 lbs. So no weigh-in for haydurs. She has to lose another 20 or so to do a weigh-in.

All that to say she is losing weight finally but can't show us because she has been lying about her weight all along. I love when she paints herself into these corners with her lahs.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Poor ole Amberlynn must be avoiding chinese food because of that coronavirus. 😢
Speaking of: thanks, @Null , for the hazmat suits.

What's stupid about this whole thing (to me, anyway) is that if she ever got over her stupid "I don't cook" mantra, she could have pretty much any of the foods she liked, at home, and to various degrees healthier. Add in portion control, and she'd lose weight like nobody's business. Eating with other people, at a routine time, would help everyone in that house. But what the fuck do we know, right? She knows what "works for her" and god forbid she stir her lazy ass to do something that could be done for the entire household as a nice gesture of not being a complete, narcissistic twat.

Tags
None