WHAT I ATE TODAY | JENNY CRAIG DAY 1- 11/08/20 - Curse You Estrogen!!!

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
So very disappointed to see Becky in this video. I was full sure her absence since big Al's return meant she'd collected her balls from Amber's purse, and got the fuck out of Carer Dodge. I suppose not showing Becky after such a long absence was all part of the "Trollin', trollin,' trollin'. Keep them cows a trollin'. Rawhide"
The lashes. With the alopecia brows. Just why?
You are supposed to glue the band to the natural curve of your lash line. The lashes give me these vibes.
44289_1385225495005_250_163.png
DhaYi4hUEAA72Oe.jpg

Her upper arms must be bigger than most women's thighs. Just huge.
Screenshot_20201108-211615_YouTube.jpg

I don't believe she's not eating in line with whatever the fuck Jenny Craig is (don't have it over here), but I also don't believe she's not eating everything else, too.
Muh Oestrogen will get the blame for this inevitable failure. This gorl, Christ.
Edit can't spell for shit.

Clintonberg

Grabbed by the Pussy
kiwifarms.net
I suppose not showing Becky after such a long absence was all part of the "Trollin', trollin,' trollin'. Keep them cows a trollin'. Rawhide"
To be fair Amber's last few videos have been sit down and discussion style videos. Becky only makes appearances when Amber needs to show something off. Since the focus of the videos were about Amber and not her lifestyle or possessions, Becky didn't need to be featured.

Tangerine Dreams

C129H223N3O54
kiwifarms.net
I have a question for the ladies who have had hysterectomies at an age before normal menopause and estrogen pills after: Isn't the amount of estrogen from the pills the same or less than what the ovaries would produce normally? I know birth control pills can increase hunger initially, but that's adding extra estrogen, instead of just replacing it. Also, the increased hunger does go away after a couple of months, if that's what she was taking she should be past that point by now.

Also she's gaining weight, and fat produces estrogen, so..... She needs to stop blaming those pills, this is completely her fault.
It is slightly higher but that is negated by the way your body treats the estrogen you're intaking versus when your body is creating it naturally.

There is some pretty common increase in weight but a lot of that, in my experience, is from being less active right after the surgery and your body being on a rollercoaster before everything levels out. Once it does as long as your diet/ activity hasn't dramatically changed you should be fine and the weight drops away.

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
Regarding the garlic bread, I doubt Becky made all that for herself. Amberlynn will probably say Becky fixed enough for leftovers, but it doesn't take long to bake especially when they have nothing else to do all day. She for sure had what Becky didn't eat. I agree with a poster in another thread that said something along the lines of the more excited she is about a certain diet food, the more she hates it. That burger looked grosser than the ones my shitty, zero budget highschool served years ago. Like the kind you buy at a gas station.

The whole thing is like Optavia 2.0 and I'm hoping for a remix of the first weight loss doctor, so maybe "This food sucks and has way too much sodium therefore I had no other choice but more doordash." I feel strongly she already quit.

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
Please, some medsperg help. It was talked about that fat stored estrogen, with an estrogen related cancer, she might be less than an average rx dose? (meds, please do correct me). If so it means estrogen is an even weaker leg to wobble on.

Maybe belongs in the health thread but jesus, the girth gains "recently".

PuthyWagon2.0

kiwifarms.net
I hate this video in particular. She sounds exactly the way she did when she started Optavia, Weightwatchers, Noom - the cycle is a cycle for a reason.

I have said this in other threads, but Jenny Craig is similar to programs like Weightwatchers and Slimming World; they tell their customers that losing even a relatively small amount of weight will take years and years, so as to keep them returning to support groups, group-weigh-ins, and keep them on monthly subscriptions. In the UK at least, they are usually directed at older women who weigh 200-300lbs and who fluctuate the same 30lbs / 2 stone for years.

This idea of weight loss, obviously, is untrue, and for somebody Amber's size, it's just ridiculous. There is a reason why only shows like My 600lb Life have 500+lb patients on an immediate 1200 calorie diet. People at that level of obesity and with that level of mental illness do not have those Slimming World years to waste.

She would be the perfect customer for all these schemes if she didn't quit so readily, but she isn't just a frumpy 250lb housewife who wants to fit back into her jeans. She is 5'3" and supermorbidly obese to the point that she developed literal cancer. She is beyond the point that a brightly-coloured cheery British weightloss MLM can help her. She needs hard and fast weight loss, and I agree that surgery is likely her best option to lose the weight and keep it off, while attending therapy to deal with WHY she's the weight she is.

But honestly, if she got the surgery now, her overworked heart isn't what would kill her, it would be that very surgery. Thankfully she was denied - but if they had operated on her, she would have been at severe risk on the table. Then, assuming survival, she would immediately ignore the post surgery diet and stretch out her stomach again, opening up the possibility of ruptures and infection.

I really do not know what the fuck could be done for Amberlynn at this point. It seems most avenues have been exhausted.

It reminds me of the first day of Optavia. She is so enthusiastic about the first day of a diet. Everything tasted so good for her. She also did not feel hungry. I believe that the Optavia diet did not last more than 3 days. She is already saying that she is already triggered to eat more. I am expecting that she will find a reason to quit and basically saying that she knows what works for her. What was the atrocity she was wearing and why the eyelashes?
The Optavia mini-saga is my favorite Dietlynn period (hole). If amyone needs a quick summary of what Amber does with these fad diets, just watch a compilation of her 3 videos on it.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
She was 483 august 4th.

I would bet my entire existence that amber already quit JC and just made the food for footage. Why would Becky cook a big meal and 10 bread sticks for herself. Lets say that food is for becky, imagine your also obese and you cook a carb loaded greasy meal for yourself in front of your gf who gained back 35 lbs in 3 months.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
"So as you can see I've gained some weight... thank you estrogen."

517.8 LMFAOOO. What is that, like a 30 pound gain at least? Jesus. Never change Hammy.
That’s her fat acceptance speech at the lard awards but she forgot to thank Uber eats and cheese cake factory.

she could have chopped up that banana and the almonds and snacked on that while watching tv, she needs to be realistic about her nature and habits and try to soften the total deprivation blow.
And my god, I was not jealous of that food! It’s barely anything and it looks like shit. They ought to do it together since Becky needs to lose weight too and Amber will be too tempted by beckys GOOD food while she suffers alone. We all know why diets fail. She’s just hoping on willpower alone but she needs to tailor it to herself and make it her own. Otherwise it will he just another yo-yo and she will get bigger in the end! Also her demeanor seemed a bit too chirpy and clean. I am not sure yet if it’s just the cycle one tone, if she wants Jenny Craig to sponsor her or if she is trying to lure new viewers in but whatever it is, it’s not our gorl as we know her for the rest of the cycle. Stepford-( wide- load) wife- Lynn with her Jenny Craig and enthusiasm over half a fucking banana.

So many sweets!

She makes me so mad with those fucking eyelashes and that dance she does after every taste test, I can't watch any longer.
Like a big fat ass russian bear but more stupid. She needs some veils and a unicycle.

Last edited by a moderator:

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
We've seen the litter box in past videos and it's exactly as awful as you'd imagine. Amber has a history of not being very particular where her pets do their business. Seems the Thumb doesn't care much either. Bet the neighbors have been bitching about all the gross smells wafting outta that apartment.

The funny thing about smells is, we get used to them and our brain learns to ignore them, regardless of if they are good or bad. Essentially, the body becomes desensitized to stimuli to prevent the overloading of the nervous system, thus allowing it to respond to new stimuli that are 'out of the ordinary'.

Basically, to them the place smells fine but to anyone else who enters the apartment or is near it, the smell would be "new" and probably terrible.

I have a question for the ladies who have had hysterectomies at an age before normal menopause and estrogen pills after: Isn't the amount of estrogen from the pills the same or less than what the ovaries would produce normally? I know birth control pills can increase hunger initially, but that's adding extra estrogen, instead of just replacing it. Also, the increased hunger does go away after a couple of months, if that's what she was taking she should be past that point by now.

Also she's gaining weight, and fat produces estrogen, so..... She needs to stop blaming those pills, this is completely her fault.

I've been on HRT since I was about 16 for PCOS. This was diagnosed through blood tests to check hormone levels. Yes, I gained some weight but not more than around 6 kgs or so and after watching what I ate and increasing my physical activity dramatically, I was able to lose it and keep it off.

dude, alr, we know you eat trash, but your animals deserve better. you have enough money to buy them something that isn’t purina :(

A simple change to a better quality of food and providing access to clean water and litter trays can drastically improve the quality of a cat's life. For two cats, three litter trays are recommended.

Fingers crossed she cares more about her pets than her own well being because she doesn't take very good care of herself. :(