WHAT I ATE TODAY | JENNY CRAIG DAY 1- 11/08/20 - Curse You Estrogen!!!

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
"So as you can see I've gained some weight... thank you estrogen."

517.8 LMFAOOO. What is that, like a 30 pound gain at least? Jesus. Never change Hammy.

I am calling shenanigans on that one. I’m sure any hormonal weight fluctuation is negligible in the face of how many calories someone Amber’s size would have to consume to maintain her current size much less gain weight.

I guess “estrogen” is the new PCOS for the “my body just won’t let me lose weight” set.

I never almost drownded

I came here to drink milk and kick ass
kiwifarms.net
I know it's a commonly rehashed topic, but my heart breaks every time I think of those pets. They deserve so much better than these two lazy lardasses. ALR can say they're good "fur-mommas" all she wants, but all the sightings we've seen of the state of their house and pets paint a different picture. Both Twinkie and the cats entirely live off stale biscuits (and cheap, suspiciously-sourced treats in Twinkie's case). It's not even that hard to buy some cat fish/meat tins and some specially-formulated meat rolls for Twinks. I know these two beasts live off cheap carbs and sugar, but that doesn't mean your "fur-babies" should.
Pretty sure that’s the litter box deodorizer that arm& hammer makes. How bad must those boxes be to need 4 boxes of it though?

We've seen the litter box in past videos and it's exactly as awful as you'd imagine. Amber has a history of not being very particular where her pets do their business. Seems the Thumb doesn't care much either. Bet the neighbors have been bitching about all the gross smells wafting outta that apartment.

The huge haul of litter deodorizer shows they just heap deodorizer on top of dirty litter to smother the grossness instead of cleaning (and they only have a single litter box for two cats, when they should have one each (and even better, a spare), but that's assuming too much of these people).

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
So how many calories must she be consuming to keep up her weight?

7000 a day?
I believe for women it’s 10 times your weight and 11 for men so for ALR at 519 her BMR can be estimated around 5190 just to be alive and then you have to add in the gains.... so she would have had to have been eating about 4800 if she were to maintain her original weight like a dead log on muh mentals bed.... so she started taking in 390 more calories a day over time..... I am not a mathmateer situation thing sorry for shoddy calculations

Regarding the litter box situation she should just throw those away and get a new one every time she needs one if she is so rich or use a bag cover type situation. She could take a painters tray and cover it with two plastic bags like a pillow case and then just take the light Little plastic painters tray to the trash try to get most of the litter into one of the bags and toss it. just use a little litter cause You changed it once a day or twice Necessity is the mother of invention! Death fats that let the situation turn into a cat hell situation (very easy to get into when you’re a lazy fat fuck that can’t even bend over or wipe your own ass) and try to mask it and cover it up and take desperate measures when it would have taken so much less effort and despair and fuss than a big freaking rented cat piss hoard that you have to account for. Ugh. Not a power level I hope just a quick anecdote, Once I was walking to a lady’s house that was a dear friend and a hoarder and as I’m walking up the street I smell a bad smell, I’m still several houses away and I start thinking omg I bet it’s their house and they don’t even know it! Musty trashy cat and old book and clutter type smell you know. Talk about second hand embarrassment cause I really liked her and realized her whole neighborhood must talk! And that’s how I bet ambers house smells down the hall at the Henry.

Last edited by a moderator:

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe for women it’s 10 times your weight and 11 for men so for ALR at 519 her BMR can be estimated around 5190 just to be alive and then you have to add in the gains.... so she would have had to have been eating about 4800 if she were to maintain her original weight like a dead log on muh mentals bed.... so she started taking in 390 more calories a day over time..... I am not a mathmateer situation thing sorry for shoddy calculations
Her BMR is a little over 3k calories a day. To maintain 517 she can eat up to 3647 calories a day.
Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 21.51.36-fullpage.png
If she wanted to, say, gain 100 lbs, eating 4.2k calories a day will do the trick.
Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 21.55.59-fullpage.png

kiwifarms.net
other than being over-processed garbage food the concept isn't all that strange. weight loss isn't that complicated--eat less, move more. the concept behind these weight loss programs is to offer prepackaged portions for morons like amberlynn who can't exhibit portion control for themselves.

amberlynn won't be successful because she can't help herself and will give up and end up beengeeng on twenty nuggets and a bag of chips and six full size chocolate bars, but the concept isn't that weird.

it's really dumb, people can buy protein bars and shakes at Walmart and prepacked frozen meals and it's the same thing. why pay $3 for a crappy granola bar when you can get a box of 10 for the same price?

Is Becky's new tattoo Patrick from spongebob? ...... looking more closely it looks like patrick AND spongebob..

Last edited:

Thumb Dumpster

kiwifarms.net
It must have taken Hambo so long to come back because she was desperately trying to think of something she hasn't cycled recently. "Hmmm...what about Jenny Craig processed Chinese newspaper cardboard burgers?"
You'd think for someone who eats this much food she'd have been exposed to *some* kind of decent burger and it would build subconscious standards where she'd say: "I'd rather have this lower calorie burger" like the low carb one from Carl's Jr or something. At least they look like actual fucking meat.

I feel, however, that I am once again giving her too much credit. She's just a mindless sow with the brain of a 13 year old girl who has heard of Jenny Craig in those dubious commercials showing someone saying: "This was me, now I'm not a fat fuck!" and in the fine print it says 18 lines about diet and exercise together and no snacking and bla bla bla.

However her underdeveloped moon pie brain just sees Jenny Craig as translating to Weight Loss.

Also how a woman of her age doesn't know that eating that much shitty factory made bread like product isn't good for you is just beyond belief. She is beyond belief. I'm just watching at this point because I've never seen anyone stuck in a cycle like this, it's just profound. It's like literal groundhog day.

EDIT due to retard grammar.

Tags
None