WHAT I ATE TODAY | JENNY CRAIG DAY 1- 11/08/20 - Curse You Estrogen!!!

dacwcman68

Local tard forgot password to account
kiwifarms.net
I am calling shenanigans on that one. I’m sure any hormonal weight fluctuation is negligible in the face of how many calories someone Amber’s size would have to consume to maintain her current size much less gain weight.

I guess “estrogen” is the new PCOS for the “my body just won’t let me lose weight” set.
It's not unheard of for people on hormonal treatments to gain weight (e.g. women on birth control) but Amber has zero reproductive system which means her estrogen likely tanked; meaning at this point any supplement of estrogen is likely just bringing her to baseline and should by no means cause her to gain 30+ pounds over 3 months.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Fat Amber's doing a lot of unnecessary movements in this video. Tends to mean she isn't being candid, she planned everything she's doing and saying.

Notice that the video zooms in on her dirty hands a few times. Why? Because the Haydurs love to notice and talk about her knuckle filth.

The spaghetti and garlic toast in the background was 100% planned, to stir up drama. If #Amberlynn didn't want anyone noticing and talking about it, she would have filmed elsewhere or at another time.

My take on this video? It was Amber jumping up and down screaming "LOOK AT ME! NOTICE ME!" to the reaction channels in hopes they would make videos about her, therefore driving more people to her channel to see the original. It's worked before, yanno.

PuthyWagon2.0

kiwifarms.net
Fat Amber's doing a lot of unnecessary movements in this video. Tends to mean she isn't being candid, she planned everything she's doing and saying.

Notice that the video zooms in on her dirty hands a few times. Why? Because the Haydurs love to notice and talk about her knuckle filth.

The spaghetti and garlic toast in the background was 100% planned, to stir up drama. If #Amberlynn didn't want anyone noticing and talking about it, she would have filmed elsewhere or at another time.

My take on this video? It was Amber jumping up and down screaming "LOOK AT ME! NOTICE ME!" to the reaction channels in hopes they would make videos about her, therefore driving more people to her channel to see the original. It's worked before, yanno.
I agree. Everything in that video was perfectly constructed and placed for drama, because before the big uptick in her views due to her hiatus, her views were dropping massively and she's afraid of that happening again. I can just see her smugly setting everything up, thinking about how annoyeen it's going to be for the haydurz.

Amberlynn used to be seen as just a fat dumb dramatic fool, but this year in particular has shown that she's actually a fat dumb cunning dramatic fool. Most notably, she - regretfully, on her part - admitted in her Tom Harlock react-live that she orchestrated the rotisserie chicken mukbang 'for views, for clickbait'. Not to mention her slew of bitchy rants and Snapchat scoldings that were clearly very carefully constructed for maximum troll effect.

Cancer diagnoses and family deaths not withstanding, I think 2020 has been the bitchiest, most trolling year in memory for Amberlynn. Not to forget the likely dramatic finish we're going to get with another failed MLM diet, weeks of chimping out and blaming the haydurz, and an inevitably twatty Trollmas.

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
What is it with obese land whales wearing tops that are just a ridiculous combination of random patterns? Houndstooth, plaid, filigree, gingham, stripes, glitter and more all mashed together into one single sin against fashion and all that is holy.

Is it meant to somehow camouflage or distract the eye from the sheer volume of meat hidden underneath?

On a side note, @Pudgy Bear Claws your avatar is a great example of one of these garments. Damn it's ugly.

Maybe they are meant to harken back to the fat lady mumus of the carnival sideshows of old.

dollastoho

kiwifarms.net
Coming back to the garlic toast hiding, 3:16, it looks like -
Becky 'Do you want it now?'
Amber 'What?'
Becky 'Would you like it now?' (Holding tray of toasts)
Amber 'Lol'
Such a weird response, and smacks of 'shut up, Becky'.
So basically Becky was asking would you like your spaghetti, garlic bread etc now or later. If so, JC was abandoned in hours. Why wouldn't she have edited that out, either way?
I've thought about this far too much.
Right after Hamber does the side shuffle horror, I'm hearing:
Becky "What are you laughing about?"
Hamber "What?"
Hamber "I don't know" *laughs (dupers delight)
*Becky tries to hide pan of garlic toast

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
Right after Hamber does the side shuffle horror, I'm hearing:
Hamber "What?"
Hamber "I don't know" *laughs (dupers delight)
*Becky tries to hide pan of garlic toast
The sound is just low enough, I can't swear by what I heard, so you could be right. She could be laughing as she'd rehearsed the toast shuffle several times.
Either way, thanks for the little troll Easter egg Hamber.
Definitely the whole day 1 was orchestrated to drum up drama. The clock, the other family sized dinner being made, not following JC correctly - surely that's way too many snacks?

There's only two of them in the apartment, she could have filmed lidurally in any other room, as FatalTater pointed out.

I'm sure she hasn't dropped day 2 cause we haven't speculated to a level she seems appropriate yet, or she won't bother her arse updating today at all.

I'm more entertained than I'd like to admit. I wonder what other tricks she's got up her mumu sleeve..

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
SO where is the update?
I think we are seeing the repeat of Curvy Caloriies. As with Curvey Caloriies, in the first episode, she was was all enthusiastic about new no-fail diet plan. On days 2 or 3, she realized that she would have to eat less for the said plan to succeed, but she would have none of it. Thus Curvy Caloriies was dead and buried. Now with Jenny Craig, she is all enthusiastic about this new no-fail diet, the food taste so good that it makes you dance. I think on day 2, she realized that there is not enough food for her to survive and will put this diet plan to rest. This is why there is no update. I expect that she will be back telling us why Jenny Craig does not work for her, but she will also tell us that she is not giving up and soon will start a new no-fail diet on her weight loss journey.

LatinasAreTheFuture

How lovely
kiwifarms.net
Another day another trick. She needs to get outside and see new people. Also, where is meth mother? Thought she was integral to the story.....

Tags
None