WHAT I ATE TODAY | JENNY CRAIG DAY 1- 11/08/20 - Curse You Estrogen!!!

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the TMI, but
I've been craving spaghetti and garlic bread since watching this stupid thing.
Even if I wasn't on a diet, if I smelled garlic toast and spaghetti, in the same room with me? I'm eating that instead of my planned meal. Garlic toast is one of my biggest weaknesses and yes, I could absolutely eat most if not all of that pan shown in the video.
Obligatory I'm-not-as-fat-as-Amber disclosure.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the TMI, but
I've been craving spaghetti and garlic bread since watching this stupid thing.
Even if I wasn't on a diet, if I smelled garlic toast and spaghetti, in the same room with me? I'm eating that instead of my planned meal. Garlic toast is one of my biggest weaknesses and yes, I could absolutely eat most if not all of that pan shown in the video.
Obligatory I'm-not-as-fat-as-Amber disclosure.
I find amusing that Amber is dancing after tasting a pretty poor looking hamburger while Becky is making spaghetti with garlic toast. We all know that pasta triggers Amber. There is absolutely no way that Amber did not have some spaghetti and garlic toast. It also shows that Becky does not have any kindness for Amber to prepare a meal like this on her first day of dieting.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Why no day 2? I really didn't think she'd give up that easily...
It's doubtful that she even made it through the full first day. I'm surprised anyone thought there'd be a day 2. The next time we see her and her tacky tarantula-rimmed eyes, she'll be telling us why jenny craig didn't work for her. She'll be back to "intuitive eating" and state that she's doing much better than she did on JC. Eating what she wants, when she wants it, works for her!

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
I find amusing that Amber is dancing after tasting a pretty poor looking hamburger while Becky is making spaghetti with garlic toast. We all know that pasta triggers Amber. There is absolutely no way that Amber did not have some spaghetti and garlic toast. It also shows that Becky does not have any kindness for Amber to prepare a meal like this on her first day of dieting.
I wouldn't put it past(ah) Amber to have instructed Becky to cook spaghetti. Our gorl needs something to eat, after pretending to do solely Jenny Craig for the day. The object of this exercise is views, not weightloss.

Very good point, maybe she got them in her trick or treat bag this year 🤔

Edited to add it also looks similar to one of the first pinterest results.
View attachment 1717209
Yo, long time lurker, first time poster bla bla - also :late: because I have not seen it discussed anywhere here.

The way Becky cares for ther tattoo(s) is not right and not how a tattoo artist tells you to treat it while healing. To get the best possible outcome you should keep it moisturized at any time. Just a really thin layer of special tattoo healing creme, leaving a soft shine at any times. Occasional soft washing with a cloth and mild soap when the excess pigment gets too much. It can be a nuisance because you have to be at it 24/7, wrapping it in clear film at night or when going out at least the first 2 days. This is to minimize bacteria going into the damaged "open" skin.
Of course tattoos can heal well without doing anything in particular, but you're risking bad shit to happen. You want to optimize the outcome so the art on your skin will last years to come, keep the colours as vibrant as possible.
But then one realizes that she's white trash and goes to a shit artist that doesn't care what motives they put on a client's skin.
Also, it's really annoying when a customer comes in and shows pinterest/bad resolution screenshots on their phone of other people's tattoos and goes: "I want this. Exactly like that." You just don't copy already done designs. Usually.
I'm so glad that poor tattooist didn't have to deal with Amber holding Beckys hand and screeching while trying to work.

Source: am a tattoo artist. Sorry for wonky english.

Bees

No Mods No Masters
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yo, long time lurker, first time poster bla bla - also :late: because I have not seen it discussed anywhere here.

The way Becky cares for ther tattoo(s) is not right and not how a tattoo artist tells you to treat it while healing. To get the best possible outcome you should keep it moisturized at any time. Just a really thin layer of special tattoo healing creme, leaving a soft shine at any times. Occasional soft washing with a cloth and mild soap when the excess pigment gets too much. It can be a nuisance because you have to be at it 24/7, wrapping it in clear film at night or when going out at least the first 2 days. This is to minimize bacteria going into the damaged "open" skin.
Of course tattoos can heal well without doing anything in particular, but you're risking bad shit to happen. You want to optimize the outcome so the art on your skin will last years to come, keep the colours as vibrant as possible.
But then one realizes that she's white trash and goes to a shit artist that doesn't care what motives they put on a client's skin.
Also, it's really annoying when a customer comes in and shows pinterest/bad resolution screenshots on their phone of other people's tattoos and goes: "I want this. Exactly like that." You just don't copy already done designs. Usually.
I'm so glad that poor tattooist didn't have to deal with Amber holding Beckys hand and screeching while trying to work.

Source: am a tattoo artist. Sorry for wonky english.
Is that avatar on you? Amazing!