What I ate today | Jenny Craig Day 1 - 03/12/21, March 12, 2021

Hamberlard Raid

No one give that meat mountain any more money.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's get right into it.
  • HEY GUYZ
  • Shoween eateeen
  • Day 1!
  • Next thirty videos
  • Eateen
  • Testeen
  • Losing weight on the way!!!
  • Mah weight
  • 545.8 elbees
  • GAINEEN
  • GAINEEN
  • GAINEEN
  • MISRUBULL
  • Breatheen is hard ☹
  • JINNY crayk has everytheen planned for mi!
  • Except I can chose my own vegetables, proteins, fats, carbs, drinks, everytheen!
  • BUT THEY PLAN EVERYTHING THO
  • First theeen: retard, ahem, recharge bar
  • Nut in your homies
  • Nut and HONEY
  • First theeen!!
  • Eat for 10, fast for 14, yknowwhatimean
  • Looks like those EVIL LARA BARS
  • NUT BAR
  • SMELLS
  • NUTTY
  • NO SPONSE
  • It’s…….
  • Good
  • Stuck to mah teef
  • I prefer the lighteeen in my bedrum!
  • DON’T DISLIKE ANYTHEEN FOR JINNY crayk
  • New theeens!
  • Brekfist
  • Half a banana
  • JINNY crayk shake!!!!
  • Decent
  • Pretty taste
  • Appal cinnamon oatmeal
  • I AM NERVOUS
  • Oatmill
  • Smells great!!!!
  • I AM PISSED!!!
  • I poot the oatmill bak in da microoven and I came bak and tried’did it!!
  • Was NOT filmeeen!
  • Stress sigh
  • Afraid to try it!
  • I LIKE IT!
  • Not much sugar
  • APPl
  • Sinmin
  • Sugar
  • Sugar
  • Sugar
  • Healthier opchun!!
  • BAnanNER
  • MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • If you bin watcheeen me from the get up, you would no I HATE BANANANANANAS!!!!!!!!!
  • Bananas make me gag
  • Get it?
  • Because I am a lesbian!
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Lunch!!!!!!!
  • Cawliflour
  • With hot sauce
  • Garlic salt
  • Salt
  • And salt
  • With sum JINNY crayk spagtieee and meatballs!
  • Cooooom
  • This can of spaghetti smells good
  • Tastes homemade!!!!!!
  • Kristine cooked it up in the lab for me
  • This meatball (definitely not made out of wet cat food) looks delishus
  • Change of seenerie
  • Next mill!
  • other half of banana!!!
  • 1% melk
  • String cheese
  • Appl
  • Some lunch meet!!!
  • Head hunger!
  • Gorl wants her clam slammed
  • Pretendeen appl is candee!!!
  • Honeycrisp
  • MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • Hitting right in my clitty
  • Middle of the night weareen a moo-moo
  • Updayte
  • FALLEEN OFF OF PLAN
  • Jazmin ryce
  • Asian trail mix
  • Some ice cream
  • Fell asleep
  • STILL GOEEN
  • Come back for day 2!!!
  • I ATE A LOT BETTER THAN I USUALLY DO
  • I feel guilty and ashamaed
  • INNYWAYS
  • Goeen to bed
  • BYE
Welcome back, beetus paw. We missed you.
1615580510032.png
Hamberlard review: 4/10, same old same old. 545.8 elbees is a lowball estimate. Also, for her self-admitted "off-track" binge, she used stock photos for each item. I know Amberlynn is a gluttonous, sodium-and-mayonnaise-filled garbage bag, but was this "binge" planned? It's highly likely she did eat much more than the plan allowed, and perhaps not the items she "admitted to". Time will tell.

I am also slamming the X button at Hamboat here being only 545.8 elbees. A screenshot of a scale reading will never suffice for the most prolific liar on YouTube.
jinnycraykday1.gif

Last edited:

beautiful person

vaccinated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I know you're going to ask 'why are you eating in your bedroom?'"

What? Like we don't all already assume she spends tons of time in bed gorging on binge food.

Edit: I guess she meant eating the meals in her bedroom, but she doesn’t even stay consistent with that. Idk, she's weird, lol. She got all smug about teaching herself to like bananas and the last meal/snack segment abruptly ends and jumps to her in the middle of the night explaining that ate extra shit, oopsy.

Mildly amusing video.

Last edited:

Babygorlwhisperer

kiwifarms.net
Is that a new SCRATCH I see? (It makes its first appearance around 1:49 for you lazy fags.)
Taking all bets on how long that takes to heal.

My bet is on 6 months.
this is the fresh scratch i believe, this was covered up with Band-Aids before. remember ?
Where's the massive herpes?
How old is this shit?
thats the point.
her herpes is in the last 2 tik toks and i guess they are from present time.
this jenny shit is old crap.

in other words she already gave up.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
My take on this video

So, she is now 545.8. On August 9, 2020, she was 483. Thus, she gained 62.8 pounds since the surgery. If it was not for the trip to Tennessee pushed by Becky, she would be in the 300’s by now.

She does not dislike anything from Jenny Craig. I am not sure if this is something positive or negative about the food. The food is absolutely disgusting. She sounds like a used car salesman trying to sell you a lemon. I am not convinced. She also tells us that we do not know how to cook cauliflower after cooking it with Tapatio, pepper and garlic salt.

She also has head hunger, which she claims is not physical hunger. Translation, she is starving, so, she fell off the wagon by having rice, crackers and ice cream. I do not have a good feeling that she will stay on the diet for very long. She will weigh again tomorrow.

The scratch on her arm is still there.

Last edited:

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I predict this will go as well as her other thousand attempts at dieting. Gorl needs inpatient treatment so that her eating is tracked constantly and a therapist to help her work around emotional issues around food. What typically happens, based on the other thousands of times she has done this already is she’ll do it for a few days at most, then have a “cheat day” for good behavior and then back at square one all over again, this time weighing more than before. I’d rather she show legs and do a try-on haul instead of this stuff. It’s all boring and predictable.

Empress of Lucite

I'm just a dry gorl
kiwifarms.net
Her biggest problem is that eating is the only truly stimulating activity she partakes in.

Just deciding what restaurant to order from on UberEats is enough to get her dopamine levels to rise. The anticipation of the food arriving... unwrapping each container to reveal whatever wilted, greasy slop she ordered... the way the salt and fat activates her war torn tastebuds... :cryblood:

If she got off her fat fucking ass and DID SOMETHING instead of sitting there thinking about how she's not eating whatever she wants, she'd possibly have a chance at some semblance of success. At her weight, I wouldn't even scoff at her for getting a scooter or something to help her get outside if it meant she was doing something else besides colouring or reading dollar store books.