What I ate today | Jenny Craig Day 1 - 03/12/21, March 12, 2021

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net
SHE CAN'T EVEN GET OUT OF HER CHAIR TO EAT IN THE KITCHEN.
I"M MOTI
Seriously though. With her waddling waddle of her whole body. who can believe that she made that food and carried the plate into that bedroom? Cause I'm doubting that hard.
Can't even be bothered to hit the 10:01 mark for midroll ads
I thought they trimmed it down to the 8 min and then you can have midrolls.

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
So fresh band aid on her upper arm, or is she on a hormone patch? Her one on the fore arm area has the sticky residue around it you get that should have been washed off which hints at lack of bathing again.
Lots of background noise while she eats in the living room so Becky or someone is there.
I saw alot of speculation about her lip sore but I couldn't really see one so I agree with the rest of y'all that this is old as hell. She post anything with that awful blue eyeshadow on her other accounts?

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
So fresh band aid on her upper arm, or is she on a hormone patch? Her one on the fore arm area has the sticky residue around it you get that should have been washed off which hints at lack of bathing again.

Haven't seen the video yet, but estrogen patches are supposed to be adhered to the lower body (belly or buttocks). Narcotic pain relief patches go on the forearms though. There are a myriad of reasons she could be in some very real pain, all related to her skeleton carrying 550lbs, and a weekly pain patch would probably be the safest way to administer those to her addictive personality...let alone with her family background.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, it's nice to know that Amber has decided she doesn't want to challenge Chantal to reclaim her title of Queen Deathfat. I'm sure the deathfat haydurs are also feeling smug af now that Amber is regaining all the weight she lost.

I can't even finish this video. Super nervous to try oatmeal? Ok. Get back to us when you put on your big gorl pants and drink pickle juice from a jar via straw, boo boo.

McBoogerBall

Yea shut up my dad works at kiwifarms
kiwifarms.net
Where's the massive herpes?
How old is this shit?
I was wondering the same, in a recent TikTok from barely a day ago this bitch had cold sore. Are these cute videos pre-filmed? Is Amberlynn already off her diet and just uploading old shit for YouTube bucks? Find out next time.
Featuring Catfish-Lynn
8BC037BA-D9C0-466F-BD51-21D13478101A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
Who would have ever believed that our gorl would have fallen off track in the first day??? This was a binge out like any other day and I bet she ordered a big fat takeaway on top of everything else she guzzled down on top of a six pack of Big Cup Reese's. I did hear sounds of activity somewhere around the spaghetti meal so maybe Becky is lumbering around somewhere in the distance, growing as big as Amberlynn. oddly quiet atmosphere... makes me wonder what happened to Twinkie.

Scrumption

Boss babe energy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope we get a sighting of No Neck Beck in the next video; it would be nice to see how big that goiter has gotten since the start of Bedboundlynn 2.0.

I would also like to request again that someone more capable than I am make a chronological line graph of ALR's weight up to and including now, as visual spergs like me would love to see it mapped out

Some observations
"Honestly I was afraid to try it, so, I tried it– and I liked it." Well if that isn't your life story Amber, idk what is!

*eats any prepackaged food* "This lidurally tastes homemade"

Did anyone catch Beckster's cough in the background? It sounded ~ *crunchy* ~

Edit: added some observations

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
I would also like to request again that someone more capable than I am make a chronological line graph of ALR's weight up to and including now, as visual spergs like me would love to see it mapped out

There was an entire thread from a couple of years ago based around an Excel graph of her weight gain, but it was abandoned because ALR is a lying sack of shit who liked to fuck around with her video timeline, and it became impossible to accurately plot any data after a certain point.

Edit: This one

giga melt

(lolol)
kiwifarms.net
I hated this video more than the other recent ones and I can't put my finger on why. I feel like the rifling we heard in the background was very staged, prove you're still alive and engaged to me bayyyyb. I'd say it might not be Becky at all but Amber usually won't shut up about having friends over and what they did etc etc.

Still filming in her bed/bed room, and the same angle on that couch when she finally did move. The fact that she has the cold sore on tiktok was new to me and now I'm like ready to have her whole charade fall apart. Come on, gorl.

We also know that they could've broken up and Becky is still living there, she made Destiny stay with her for weeks.