What I ate today | Jenny Craig Day 1 - 03/12/21, March 12, 2021

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
*eats any prepackaged food* "This lidurally tastes homemade"
You have to remember that Fat Amber eats microwave meals by choice on the regular. I guess it makes sense that for her, microwave food is her idea home cooking. Her tastebuds must be trashed after all the shit she eats and any half decent meal would be wasted on her.

Also have you seen her cooking? Ofcourse pre-packaged garbage tastes homemade and delicious. It isn't soup with fucking olives and a jar of marinated artichokes in it. 🤮🤢

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
There was an entire thread from a couple of years ago based around an Excel graph of her weight gain, but it was abandoned because ALR is a lying sack of shit who liked to fuck around with her video timeline, and it became impossible to accurately plot any data after a certain point.

Edit: This one
Basically all bullshit from Big AL. The first posting 'She says that the lowest weight she remembers being was 290 lb at a mere 11 years old'. I've heard this from Big AL, too. Here's a picture from her own Facebook, when she was aged 11. Still fat for her age, but hardly 290 ELBEES, that is nearly 21 stone for the Brits. BIG AL LAHS.

Edited, because like a fine wine, Big AL needs ageing.
AL.jpg

Last edited:

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
And as a reminder, she's been diagnosed with uterine cancer. She also complained of pelvic pain as of recently, which is most likely related to her cancer in addition to her weight. Makes you wonder when will she finally see an oncologist.
Oh but she's not worried about the pelvic pain bc she's "had that since before her cancer diagnosis". Which is certainly.................amber logic.

A Widdle Woach

kiwifarms.net
And as a reminder, she's been diagnosed with uterine cancer. She also complained of pelvic pain as of recently, which is most likely related to her cancer in addition to her weight. Makes you wonder when will she finally see an oncologist.
It took her having blood cascading out of her like something from The Shining before she even went to the doctor.
Even if she did go the doctor they’re going to tell her to lose weight and to change her diet which will lead to Amber making a click bait video about how her doctor is fat shameeng her then do a highly requested taste test/eatwith me because doctors don’t know as much about nutrition as Amber does.

She lost 89 elbees once you know.

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She should try raw veganism. Not that i reccommend this to normal people but she's obsessed with carbs and eats to fill the void in her soul. She would be able to eat constantly and at least she's be getting healthy carbs. Plus the righteousness would be entertaining
She did try being vegan, back in like 2016. It lasted about as long as every other diet she tries.

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
How does she even know where her pelvis is? She’s over 500 pounds, her whole body is in pain.

I'd put a few bucks on it being her hips that are causing her "pelvic pain". No way they wouldn't be with the weight they have to support, and given they've been supporting well above what they should have since her childhood, they may never have developed normally even during her adolescence. The mind boggles at the state her poor knees must be in. Plus, after endometrial cancer you are followed up regularly by your oncologist for a minimum of 5 years. If she said she was experiencing pelvic pain, he would have followed that up to rule out further cancer. Well as best he can without being able to order the fat bitch a PET scan.

She's well past the point of being able to carry her huge mass without every freaking step being painful, and that's not going to improve now without significant weightloss. In her case that's never going to happen again unless her cancer does matastercise. So pain is forever going to be a constant in her life either way.

Mandowhorian

Anywhere he goes, I go
kiwifarms.net
anyone else miss the polka dot bra?

this video.. it looks like she filmed it all within 20 minutes... then changed dresses and filmed day 2.
I never thought I'd say I miss a bra, but yeah I do. Ah the (slightly more) entertaining era.