What I ate today | Jenny Craig Day 1 - 03/12/21, March 12, 2021

Fleasburger

Not enough fatties to watch.
kiwifarms.net
Someone needs to be fired at Baskins for shitting in the ice cream cups.

Screenshot_20210313-161845_Chrome.png

🤢🤢🤢

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd put a few bucks on it being her hips that are causing her "pelvic pain". No way they wouldn't be with the weight they have to support, and given they've been supporting well above what they should have since her childhood, they may never have developed normally even during her adolescence. The mind boggles at the state her poor knees must be in. Plus, after endometrial cancer you are followed up regularly by your oncologist for a minimum of 5 years. If she said she was experiencing pelvic pain, he would have followed that up to rule out further cancer. Well as best he can without being able to order the fat bitch a PET scan.

She's well past the point of being able to carry her huge mass without every freaking step being painful, and that's not going to improve now without significant weightloss. In her case that's never going to happen again unless her cancer does matastercise. So pain is forever going to be a constant in her life either way.
Absolutely. A nice opioid addiction saga would spice her lame-ass videos up quite a bit. Thumby getting busted buying shit in the 'hood would be fun.
Big Al jonesing and hangry at the same time......

Yes, yes--optimistic I know. But she's got the addict genes for it.

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
I'd put a few bucks on it being her hips that are causing her "pelvic pain". No way they wouldn't be with the weight they have to support, and given they've been supporting well above what they should have since her childhood, they may never have developed normally even during her adolescence.
Good point and I bet you're right. She always has her feet pointed out, even back in the Krystal era. I always wondered if she could even point her feet in front of her but she probably can't. She has had to walk that way for so long her bones probably grew that way.