WHAT I ATE TODAY | JENNY CRAIG DAY 2 11/10/20 - Feat. horrifying chicken slop

kebab4you

kiwifarms.net
It's been pointed out before but hamber's dishes are humongous, it looked like there was nothing in that bowl that had a normal portion of chicken and pasta.
Untitled.png

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In fairness, that alcohol is probably consumed mostly by Thumbelina.

I suppose now instead of being propped on game boxes while Amber stuffs her face at the kitchen table, she'll have us propped up above her somehow while she stuffs her face standing up. Progress?

I love how someone known to love McDonald's acts like she has no idea what the bacon is on her knock-off Egg McMuffin. :story:

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
I have a theory. These meals are all tasted one after the other. She filmed breakfast. Then she put on a pair of earrings and filmed her snack. Right after that she braided her hair and filmed lunch and so on. The camera never moved from its original position and there were minimal changes in the background. I truly believe I am right!!!

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a theory. These meals are all tasted one after the other. She filmed breakfast. Then she put on a pair of earrings and filmed her snack. Right after that she braided her hair and filmed lunch and so on. The camera never moved from its original position and there were minimal changes in the background. I truly believe I am right!!!
I like this theory... But if you zoom in and look at the clock on the stove to her left hour right; it doesn't fact increase by 6 and then 2 hours... She just didn't go anywhere that's why she probably didn't have to change her clothes cuz there was no trip today

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net

The clock on the stove is all over the place though. Starts at 1:56. Can’t see it for the second meal (camera moved quite a bit to the left). Lunch was at 7:08. Next snack was 9:12. Dinner was 11:42.

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
I always like thinking about how much Chantal eats and comparing that to what Amberlynn is willing to show.

Chantal eats a grotesque amount and Amber must eat even more and we know she can't handle not feeling stuffed. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around what the amount must be.

Saw the tables of tyranny

Gothic Cowboy
kiwifarms.net
Tastes home-made, like I could have made it myself.
OKAY fat lazy bitch then make it yourself! Seriously, what is stopping her from buying actual groceries and attempting to actually make a long-term lifestyle change?

Another thing, all that fruit and rosé in the background? I’m sure a fat pre-diabetic cow shouldn’t be consuming any of that. Cut out all the sugar, lower the carbs, up proteins and healthy fats. It’s really not that fucking hard to put any effort at all. Even the minimum would be enough for a bitch her size.

Honzou

tfw no more ranch
kiwifarms.net
Is she sponsored by Jenny Craig or why is she pretending this pre made frozen garbage is delicious?

There's also no way she isn't cheating on this diet. You can't go from routinely eating 6k calories a day to these normal portions designed for a slightly overweight woman who wants to lose a few pounds.

Last edited:

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
Totally believe that both of these videos being in the same place is because Hamber can't be bothered to move that "huge" ringlight. At least it's still giving a view of the oven clock.

515.4 elbees ( down 2.4 from 517.0 )

( 0:43 ) Hamber: "Breakfast." Clock shows 1:56pm (aligns with the post-midnight 'almost 13 hours' timestamp from yesterday)
( 2:27 ) Hamber: "Mehl #2 which is my 'first snack'." No clock in sight.
( 2:58 ) Hamber: "Mehl 3, which is lunch - I'm LATE on it!" Clock shows 7:08. Exactly when a normal person like NapperLynn eats 'lunch'.
( 5:15 ) Hamber: "Mehl 4 which is my 2nd snack" Clock shows 9:12.
( 6:23 ) Hamber: "Time for Mehl 5." Clock shows 11:41.
( 8:17 ) Hamber: (voiceover) "I didn't eat Mehl 6."

You know she hates this food when she gives us that fake ass overly positive, exaggerated reaction to food that barely touched her filthy ass ,worn out food hole. "This milk is delicious"....What in the actual fuck? I cant even properly react to this shit. She cant just say "ill just have a glass of milk and fruit" NO! She HAS to tell us that this, yes, THIS "JC approved" milk is the fucking bomb! Also side note, I dont know if other people have noticed this but I hate the way she cant enjoy each dish seperatly. Why do you have to wrap the cheese with meat? Why do you have to stuff the potato with a piece of broccoli? She has done this with almost all of her other meals as well. This video infruriated me to hell and back and only laayyyggg reveal may quell my furious heart.

The more things change, the more the stay the same.

I for one welcome the consistency of Amber and her "journeys"
It is the one true constant in these troubled times. That's how I know the world won't end.

sperginity

kawaii farmer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The more things change, the more the stay the same.

I for one welcome the consistency of Amber and her "journeys"
its almost comforting. Global pandemic? Major election? Its all the same in amberville.
Is she sponsored by Jenny Craig or why is she pretending this pre made frozen garbage is delicious?

There's also no way she isn't cheating on this diet. You can't go from routinely eating 6k calories a day to these normal portions designed for a slightly overweight woman who wants to lose a few pounds.
She always pretends the food is good because then it will look like she will really stick with it this time. She is lying to herself as much as us tbh.

Tags
None