WHAT I ATE TODAY | JENNY CRAIG DAY 2 11/10/20 - Feat. horrifying chicken slop

I never almost drownded

I came here to drink milk and kick ass
kiwifarms.net
Well that answers the previous poll question: 2 days. Everyone who voted that she'd last only 2 days deserves a (Jenny Craig) cookie!

Gorl literally rewarded herself for lasting 24 hours not eating her usual 5k calories with a take-away dinner. What a massive feat of endurance from our brave gorl. But she deserves to let loose every now and then (every sleep-wake cycle)

Nosferatu

kiwifarms.net
I always like thinking about how much Chantal eats and comparing that to what Amberlynn is willing to show.

Chantal eats a grotesque amount and Amber must eat even more and we know she can't handle not feeling stuffed. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around what the amount must be.
I thought the same thing. Chantal's red lobster mukbang came to mind, and that Amber and Lies by Jen have to be eating meals the equivalent to that on a daily basis. It's hard to imagine anyone being able to keep that pace food wise but here we are.

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn will braid her hair and put on ugly neon earreens for that YouTube coin, but can't be bothered to cram her sad, saggy tits in a bra. I wonder if Becky made her finally wash it, that day.

2020-11-10 ALR.png

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I thought the same thing. Chantal's red lobster mukbang came to mind, and that Amber and Lies by Jen have to be eating meals the equivalent to that on a daily basis. It's hard to imagine anyone being able to keep that pace food wise but here we are.
I think a difference between amber and chantal is that chantal might have meal moments, but amber has a snacking situation from the time she wakes up till the time she goes to sleep. Chantal is cramming food down her throat till she's fully stuffed and then waits till she has room for more. Amber never gets full, she eats a soup tureen full of cereal, then makes a few packs of ramen, eats a can of pringles, eats a whole family sized bag of fun sized twix, a pint of ben and jerrys, whatever she orders in for lunch, another serving bowl of cereal, a bag of frozen nuggets, some other ready-made crap, then it's time for whatever she ordered for dinner, and then bags of chips, candy, convenience food till she goes to sleep. She has room to just keep eating like it's her job.

I would have thought that Chantal's highly caloric, several-meals-at-once style would be more caloric, but amber is still in first place in the weight race, so constant, normal-people-meal sized, mindless grazing must rack up more calories. Since amber never feels full, she thinks she must not be doing that much damage calorie=wise. Maybe chantal-style binges would work like a diet program for amber?

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
JC seems to be a fruit-forward program? she mentioned "the fruit of her choice" . Amber doesn't do fruit. I've seen a few forced bananas and her gagging over cherries, but she doesn't like it. Amber does like a few healthy vegetables, like broccoli and green beans (even though they are cursed goose turds out of a can). Amber imagines this is a sooper tailored to her program (she has a coach!), when really she shouldn't be blasting her sugar receptors and insulin with shit she doesn't even like, why not veg instead? You already get sweets as a reward.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Hamber: “guyyyyz I like can’t trust pre-made chiken it creeps me out”
Also Hamber: eats a 20 piece from McDonald’s, the most degenerate form of “chicken”
I don’t know why she insists on lying, it doesn’t make her unique or interesting it makes her look stupid.

Degenerate Chicken would be a good garage band name. Degenerate Formed Chicken even better.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn will braid her hair and put on ugly neon earreens for that YouTube coin, but can't be bothered to cram her sad, saggy tits in a bra. I wonder if Becky made her finally wash it, that day.

View attachment 1721741
Well, she's been gaining weight, and I doubt this bra has been worn enough that it will stretch and grow with her as she packs on the pounds. I think she can still wear it/was wearing it the other day, but it's probably very uncomfortable.

On the plus side, maybe one day she'll actually fill out those B cups.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
If she "didn't eat the last meal" for the day - does this mean she skipped it period (unlikely) or she ate something not Jenny Craig approved? I'll give her a week and a half until this "Isn't right for her" and she quits.
She didn't have it "Jenny Craig-style" which probably means she turned into Pac-Man after he eats an energizer pellet.

Tags
None