WHAT I ATE TODAY | JENNY CRAIG DAY 2 11/10/20 - Feat. horrifying chicken slop

Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack love Fraggle Rock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well that answers the previous poll question: 2 days. Everyone who voted that she'd last only 2 days deserves a (Jenny Craig) cookie!

Gorl literally rewarded herself for lasting 24 hours not eating her usual 5k calories with a take-away dinner. What a massive feat of endurance from our brave gorl. But she deserves to let loose every now and then (every sleep-wake cycle)
What better way to celebrate completing two whole days of Jenny Craig than Orange chicken with two pieces of cheesecake? Go on gorl, you deserve it.

Treat yo self Amber:

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Next video "I'm not doing Jenny Craig anymore, guise... I KNOW WHAT WORKS FOR ME!!!!!"

Amber is a lolcow who has stopped producing milk a long time ago, For fucks sake, this bitch had cancer! and she kept everyone pretty much in the dark the entire time. Oh, and her meth mommy came to visit? and Amber chose to not film any of it.

But she thinks people want to watch this garbage? Maybe she doesn't and she just puts it out there anyway, wouldn't be the first time, right?!

If there were ever a time for Eric to shout "NO ONE CARES!!!!", it's now.

Peachtea18

kiwifarms.net
I wish I knew whether it was morning or afternoon/evening. It really bothers me.
Pretty sure it's afternoon/evening. She goes to bed when normal people are just waking up for the day. It boggles the mind how absolutely fucked up her biological clock is. She doesn't even sleep like a lazy teenager, just a person with absolutely no job or real purpose in life.

PittyKitty

kiwifarms.net
I just wish she could be more open with what she likes and doesnt. It’s ok to say that you hate something, or are disgusted by it. You don’t have to like every fucking thing you out in your mouth, especially when it’s just microwaved cardboard food.
Meh, the thing is she doesn't like food. She likes eating. At this point it doesn't matter what she stuffs, as long as she stuffs it.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Before I insult millions of Americans by mistake, and blast her for being a dumb fuck, can someone tell me if Craig is actually pronounced 'Cregg' over there?

I mean we have more regional accents than you can shake sticks at and I've never heard it spoken any way other than 'Cray-g'

Albert's grammar and pronunciation has never particularly bothered me before but I feel like perforating my own eardrums with a rusty screwdriver every damn time she says it

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
I like this theory... But if you zoom in and look at the clock on the stove to her left hour right; it doesn't fact increase by 6 and then 2 hours... She just didn't go anywhere that's why she probably didn't have to change her clothes cuz there was no trip today
Looking at day one, then two, I wondered why she's slightly out of focus. By day two, I realized she's deliberately done that to keep the cooker clock in focus. It's the little things that shows she cares...

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
Before I insult millions of Americans by mistake, and blast her for being a dumb fuck, can someone tell me if Craig is actually pronounced 'Cregg' over there?

I mean we have more regional accents than you can shake sticks at and I've never heard it spoken any way other than 'Cray-g'

Albert's grammar and pronunciation has never particularly bothered me before but I feel like perforating my own eardrums with a rusty screwdriver every damn time she says it
Its supposed to be the Cray-g but she is....amber and so therefore can not pronounce anything correctly.

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
After dealing with TimeLordLynn and the 100-Day Nightmare, the major problem is that she almost NEVER states "today is ____". Everything to her is a "Day 1"-type-situation and it's almost certain that these were pre-recorded so long ago that she hurts HERSELF by not being able to address issues with her old-ass uploads until it's too late, other than entering the comments section which she does possibly less frequently than stating a simple date in a video.

We might get a sit-down-vlog-boreen video or SnapChat Rant in the midst of this JC debacle to debunk things, but it's not going to come in the rest of these uploads (and yes, I still think there's a 20% chance she actually 'made it a week' and talked about posting a week's worth because she had already recorded them and is prepping for the follow-up 'here's why it didn't work for me, gorls" video) because she didn't realize on Day 3 how dumb her voiceover attempt to explain she didn't eat her post-midnight JC snack actually sounded like she admittedly did what everyone knows she did and binged on other crap instead.

But then again, her bitching over how heavy her 'new' ringlight was BEFORE these JC videos? Anyone thinking that was filmed AFTER the JC videos were recorded?

Fuck... Remember the days when all we had to do was match her earrings/outfit to some other social media or check the deterioration of her nail polish to know what days things happened in the Hamberverse?

Thumb Butler

— You're fired!
kiwifarms.net

It's a regional accent found in some ground floor apartments at The Henry, Lexington, Kentucky.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
I am not going to completely shit-talk this because it seems to be working? But I hope she is prepared to eat Jenny Craig for the rest of her life. The problem with these diets is that once you stop eating that "special" food the weight tends to pile back on. Jenny Craig isn't a lifestyle change unlike Keto it is a substitution. I would even say Slimfast would be better, I know that you aren't supposed to drink your meals, but it WILL shrink your stomach and I don't think that eating 6 times a day is doing that for our gorl.

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net

"Cregg" is a pretty common pronunciation of Craig in the US. It's often how the name is pronounced in Jenny Craig's commercials and promotional material.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I am not going to completely shit-talk this because it seems to be working? But I hope she is prepared to eat Jenny Craig for the rest of her life. The problem with these diets is that once you stop eating that "special" food the weight tends to pile back on. Jenny Craig isn't a lifestyle change unlike Keto it is a substitution. I would even say Slimfast would be better, I know that you aren't supposed to drink your meals, but it WILL shrink your stomach and I don't think that eating 6 times a day is doing that for our gorl.
The problem with Jenny Craig, and other pre-made food diets, is that they are unrealistic about the lifestyle that individuals have to follow. If you want to follow the diet for a week or two to quickly lose weight, this is one thing, but for months or years? Amber, as we are seeing now, will not suddenly stop craving food, and when Destiny and Dana eventually show up and decide to go to a restaurant, will Amber stays home to eat her fantastic pre-made Jenny Craig meal instead. I bet not. That is what happened with Optavia. She was fine with her diet till a few people showed up at her house for a barbeque and then she realized that she can't have any of the food. At that point, she put the kibosh on the diet.

She constantly refuses to look at the diet and remove high calories food from her diet or to stop eating between meals. Her mother complained that Amber eats constantly and eats huge amounts of rice. It is not surprising that Amber is gaining weight.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
I don't think her sleeping schedule would be an issue if she, y'know, still managed to be productive? There's not really any excuse for her laziness when it comes to her sleeping pattern.

There are a lot of people who sleep in the day and work at night (be that working for themselves or otherwise). She genuinely is just plain useless. She could get a lot of shit done at nighttime, she has all the fucking time in the world. Like preparing her own meals FFS, you do nothing all day/night, just put a smidge of effort into something other than stuffing your face gorl.

Chongqing

重庆市
kiwifarms.net

I think most people in America would think someone was putting on a foreign accent if they pronounced Craig the British way.

Hamber has the regional accent type of deal of a very poor person who grew up less than 200 miles from the Pacific ocean. It sounds pretty much the same across the three Pacific states. You hear this when she's "getting a swit dill on this melk," but it doesn't effect her pronunciation of Craig.

Tags
None