What I ate today | Jenny Craig Day 2 - 03/14/21, March 14, 2021

Hamberlard Raid

No one give that meat mountain any more money.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You don't have to watch this.
  • HEY GUYZ
  • DAY 2 of JINNY crayk
  • Weareen a shirt!!!!
  • Lidurallee an audbiografeee
  • Nut bar!!!
  • Eat it
  • After 14 hours of fasteeeeen
  • LOVE IT
  • SHOOOOOOOOOO GOOD
  • No makeup ☹
  • HOWEVER THE WIND BLOWS
  • SEE WHEN THE TIME COMES
  • NO MAKEUP!!!!
  • Daily wait: 545.8 elbees
  • STAYED THE EXACT SAME
  • Here, look at the same screenshot from yesterday
  • Ate off track
  • Bingeen
  • Overeateeeen
  • Troof is I was robotic!!!
  • Woke up
  • Got on horse
  • Getting bedder and bedder
  • Gaineeeen weight every day when bingeeen!!!
  • Stayed on plan and did not gain!!!
  • 2500 calorie beeenge!
  • Brekfiss!
  • 1% melk
  • Love melk
  • Melk
  • Ppl don’t like melk
  • Melk is like
  • Creamy
  • Appl
  • Start danceen!!!!
  • Appl taste like candee!
  • Sunrise sandwich
  • THERE IS NO SAND ON HERE WHAT THE FU CK
  • Ayyyg white
  • Canadeen bakin
  • Now watch me moan as I crunch mah appl
  • Mite poot hot sauce on it!!
  • I burned my mouth!!!
  • I LIKE MY FOOD TEMPERATURE HOT
  • LUNCH!!!
  • Green beens!
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Salt
  • Salt
  • Salt
  • MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • Pepperoni pizza!!!
  • Looking like an old diaper
  • LOVE THE TEKSHUR
  • Pizza is groweeeen on me!!!
  • I HATED YESTERDAY’S OATMEAL
  • I KNOW YOU WERE LOSEEN SLEEP OVER MY OPINION REGARDING PRE-PACKAGED SCAM DIET FOOD MARKETED TOWARDS IDIOTS!!!
  • Snack!!!!
  • Banana
  • 1% melk
  • Cheez curls!!!!
  • Never tried these!
  • Bananer!
  • Slept on them!!
  • Let’s try the cheez corl!
  • MY TASTE BUDS NEED TO LEARN THE ROPES
  • LAST MEAL!!!
  • Random
  • Alminds
  • Chikin
  • String cheez
  • Chikin buriedtoe
  • Green bins
  • SAME AS B4
  • FLAVA FLAV IS IN MY BURRITO
  • TEE HEE
  • Tex mex kind of
  • I AM THE QUEEN OF GREEN BEANS
  • NO ONE IS COMIEEN FOR THAT TITLE
  • I OWN IT BOO BOO
  • If I am hongree, will eet carrits layder
  • That’s it
  • Bye
That sore isn't going anywhere, boo boo.
1615750161877.png
1615750219230.png
1615750240290.png
Hamberlard review: 3/10, the video creation burnout is already apparent. Stayed at 545.8 elbees. The desperation is sinking in, as this barely 10 minute video contained 1 minute of yesterday's video. Place your bets now as to when she will quit: my guess is before Day 7.

I find it hilarious how Albert here had to comment on her "let me overthink this" shirt before proceeding with the dietary rites. To overthink implies that an initial thought was thunked, and you know damn well that Big AL never thinks, as thinking requires effort and exerts energy stolen from her endless reserves of Lardation.
1615751537508.png

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
My take on this video.

She posted the first day of Jenny Craig two days ago, so as she did before, she will be posting each day every two days. I assume that this was probably filmed at least a week ago if she wants to do a full week of Jenny Craig. Who knows how long she will do this rubbish.

Today’s weight is 545.8 pounds. She is happy that she did not gain from yesterday.

So milk is “creamy and good”, says LiteraryLynn. Also, apple tastes like candy. She is trying too hard to tell us that the food tastes great. For lunch, she had “low sodium” green beans cooked with Tapatio, pepper, minced onions and garlic salt. So, basically a salt bomb. So she added a JC pizza which is “so good”.

Yesterday, she had oatmeal and claimed that she liked it and was very good, then today, she said that she hated it. So, I take her recommendations on "so good" food with a grain of salt.

Word of the day: “so good”

Babygorlwhisperer

kiwifarms.net
Oh, boy.
that was awful. she prerecorded all of this i think around mid February. the pile in the back is growing so like the silence around suggest, no Butler at hand. those meals look revolting. this piece of pizza reminds me of a squeaky toy for dogs.
by the way, i would rather watch Twinkie lick her butthole all day long than witnessing more of Ambers Jennyjourney.
poor little Twinkie, supposedly crushed and buried by Ambers butt somewhere on pillow mountain. :'(

edit:
well this jacket has its own place on pillowmountain. it sits there for a week? its realy time Becky Butler gets her shit together.
march 7
jacket 7.03.png
march 14
jacket 14.03.png

Last edited:

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
If you type in jenny craig on yt, you see normal adult woman posing with nice thumbnail edits and then you see thisScreenshot_20210314-131458(1).png

Edit: can we talk about amber being confused that some people are lactose intolerant?

Edit again: according to amber the lack of food is affecting her brain but she ate a breakfest sandwhich, pizza and a burrito all with a huge portion of green beans and a granola bar plus fruit. So eating like a normal adult to her is lack of food.

Last edited:

Babygorlwhisperer

kiwifarms.net
Last edited: