What I ate today | Jenny Craig Day 2 - 03/14/21, March 14, 2021

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
She looks awful. The dark circles around her eyes, her beetus knuckles. Jesus gorl, I've seen corpes with more colour in their cheeks and that's before the mortician gets to them.

That thumbnail though with her using her other hand to poke the other side of the burrito into her mouth? Just take smaller bites, Fat Amber!

Last edited:

Chongqing

重庆市
kiwifarms.net
It's all she CAN do. Sit and eat. It's the same as every other housebound/bedbound person. It's not like she CAN do a VLog of her walking down the street or working out in a gym.
She also has no interesting thoughts and never has anything to say.

I'm always amazed by how boring her and Chantal are just because they have no real thoughts or feelings on anything beyond their food stuff.

At least Jenn will talk about Gin or Christianity, opinions.

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
You can really see in her eyes how unhappy and miserable she is. Even someone as materialistic and vapid as her she seems so empty even with all the money and attention she gets online. As far as the thumb, it has crossed my mind how everyone does have a breaking point and even with the funding she receives from her she may have thrown in the towel. All amber does is order uber eats and play a cookie game on her phone it must be so mind numbing to be in that apartment.

Last edited:

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
I said this in another thread, but I used to live with someone who did (and almost instantly quit) JC. The food was just sitting in our deep freezer so I’d eat it if I didn’t have groceries. I know for a fact how much this food tastes like wet paper. ESPECIALLY that sunrise sandwich thing. Absolutely flavorless. Not an iota of salt in sight with those meals. It makes sense that she’s making salt nuke beans. It’s especially hilarious to me when she rolls her eyes and moans “so good” because I know EXACTLY how much she’s cappin’.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I said this in another thread, but I used to live with someone who did (and almost instantly quit) JC. The food was just sitting in our deep freezer so I’d eat it if I didn’t have groceries. I know for a fact how much this food tastes like wet paper. ESPECIALLY that sunrise sandwich thing. Absolutely flavorless. Not an iota of salt in sight with those meals. It makes sense that she’s making salt nuke beans. It’s especially hilarious to me when she rolls her eyes and moans “so good” because I know EXACTLY how much she’s cappin’.
Most of those meals are very likely low in sugar, oil and salt, so, as you said, not having not much taste. So, by eating over salted beans, she is basically sabotaging her diet. She will complain of water retention.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Most of those meals are very likely low in sugar, oil and salt, so, as you said, not having not much taste. So, by eating over salted beans, she is basically sabotaging her diet. She will complain of water retention.

Yep. Have you ever tasted pancake syrup that isn’t sweet? I have and it’s DEASGUSTANG. The only way anyone would last a month on a diet like JC is if they only wanted to lose like 15lb. It’s just not sustainable. We eat for pleasure as much as we do for survival. If she has the choice of something that tastes more flavorful within easy access, she’s gonna cave every time.