What I ate today | Jenny Craig Day 2 - 03/14/21, March 14, 2021

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
A toast.
Screenshot_20210314_202909.jpg

Long Earlobes

She was a sk∞ter gurl
kiwifarms.net
1615800881781.png

This hoarder house soon will have as big selections as her beloved Walmart or Target, yet they use paper plates...
They do not want to wash the dishes, fine. But, it is usually with either super greasy or hard-to-wash food that makes people to use plastic/paper tableware. Shouldn't be wondering that it comes from a person with taste so fine, they drink milk out of wine glass.

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
I'm one that tries to give most people the benefit of the the doubt, but whatever diet she tries now she is going to fail.

She's used to giving into whatever craving she has for fast food and restaurant takeouts even when she convinces herself she's 'dedicated' to a diet.

If she really is dedicated to lose weight, she or Becky could really go the extreme route of calling up each restaurant and fast food place within Grub Hub's, UberEats, and whatever other services' radius and ask for her name to be put on a black list of 'Do Not Accept Orders.' It's extreme and it is extreeeeemely optimistic of me that she would even consider the option, but if she is that weak in self control, she might as well nut up and to do it. Now it would not stop her from buying sugary salty fatty crap from supermarkets, but at least she has less places to hit up for her foods of choice.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1998700

This hoarder house soon will have as big selections as her beloved Walmart or Target, yet they use paper plates...
They do not want to wash the dishes, fine. But, it is usually with either super greasy or hard-to-wash food that makes people to use plastic/paper tableware. Shouldn't be wondering that it comes from a person with taste so fine, they drink milk out of wine glass.
So JINNY CREGG is the same food that you would eat at a white trash wedding reception in 1983. Nice of Big AL to compliment the look with the paper plates. It will be the closest she'll ever get to her own wedding.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
14 hours of fasting? I have to press X to doubt. The binge monster demon would never go 14 hours without eating.

I believe she could do it. That's 8 hours of sleep, and it's pretty easy not to eat four hours before bed if you don't want acid reflux. A couple hours of lazing around in bed in the morning, and you're there.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
This is tired. Shocker, day 2 & she binged or over ate or whatever we’re calling stuffing your face. Huh, ya don’t say?! Ya mean the behavior this Twit has displayed for ten years on film remained the same for another fake ‘diet’ scheme.
Try! Once! Give Jinny a solid week. Once in your short life act like you care about yourself or your family.
Why are we watching you eat? You’ve gotta have some other ideas for content. and holy portions gorl! You’re pretending to try right now, calm down with the scooper.
PS- your ‘totally random’ snack of string cheese & deli meat, almonds etc.. That’s not random at all sis. We’ve watched you eat that for several years. Sometimes it’s a ‘snack’. Sometimes it’s a ‘hulthy fat’ that your dr told you to make. Point is, you’re repeating the same old tired behaviors from 5 years ago & thinking no one will see it & Then you’re actually expecting some progress. Try for real! One time! Please. You’re not getting healthier. No ones getting younger. Ever see any 600 pound 55/60 year olds? I haven’t.

Last edited:

Do I Have To?

Smells like Porrit in here, yaknow?
kiwifarms.net
I believe she could do it. That's 8 hours of sleep, and it's pretty easy not to eat four hours before bed if you don't want acid reflux. A couple hours of lazing around in bed in the morning, and you're there.
Remember who we're talking about here though,

Self control's a foreign word to Al. Four hours sitting alone in her apartment without the feedback loop of shoving something down her gullet - would feel like an eternity to her.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1998700

The funny thing is, the apartment probably has a dishwasher. Rinse, load, empty. It’s not that hard and Thumbtard could do it.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
There can't be any bozos left who actually believe her [humbug], can there?

Explain yer giant herpe, Fat[arse].
Never underestimate how dumb people are on the internet. She does just enough to convince well meaning slow in the minds that actually trying and a strugglin' to lose weight. It is so hard for her! Feel pities!
You can really see in her eyes how unhappy and miserable she is. Even someone as materialistic and vapid as her she seems so empty even with all the money and attention she gets online. As far as the thumb, it has crossed my mind how everyone does have a breaking point and even with the funding she receives from her she may have thrown in the towel. All amber does is order uber eats and play a cookie game on her phone it must be so mind numbing to be in that apartment.
Yeah, Becky, a gosh-danged blockhead, is going to give up the "sweet life" for what exactly? Becky is a bone idle layabout of questionable intellectual ability. This is better than anything else she will likely find. I cannot imagine her leaving before they get married. She would have nothing now. At least after they get married she can argue she was integral for the youtube shows and deserves a nice support check.
To be fair though, Becky list weight when we kind of gave up on her for doing that, so maybe she might surprise us again and get a job. Seems like she might not want to end up like Amber in the weight and health department, so maybe she won't want to trust her future to a dying YouTube channel and an (equally dying) screeching deathfat.
Becky grew fat off Amberlynn. She is a tick that has gorged itself on the blood of an obese jewtube mountebank. It is silly to think that she would leave now when things are worse economically. Becky is not ready to give up her lifestyle.

Last edited:

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
To be fair though, Becky list weight when we kind of gave up on her for doing that, so maybe she might surprise us again and get a job. Seems like she might not want to end up like Amber in the weight and health department, so maybe she won't want to trust her future to a dying YouTube channel and an (equally dying) screeching deathfat.

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
It’s like Fat Ass wakes up every evening and asks herself “how can I destroy the environment today?” Using paper plates just adds to the enormous amount of waste she contributes to. All the packaging from her takeout, her mounds and mounds of cheap junk “jewelry”..... She’s disgusting.

I know almost nothing about intermittent fasting so correct me if I’m wrong but the window when you eat and fast is the same each day, correct? What are the odds of Amber being able to stick to that?

I’m in the camp that money is tight so Becky was told she’d have to get a job and that was enough for Becky to say “I’m out.”