WHAT I ATE TODAY | JENNY CRAIG DAY 3 - SmugLynn returns and creams her panties while eating microwaved pasta

Hamberlard Raid

fingerblast my shower jelly papi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got that Scalfani hook tongue on deck
ARCHIVE (360p):

1605373771346.png
1605373798479.png

• hey guyz
  • welcum to new video <3
  • weareen same theng as last video
  • I AM WEARING A LETHER JACKET
  • Just filmed panera bred mook-bawng
  • Was going to do a reaktshun to it bcuz IT WAS A LOAD OF CRAP
  • Why upload it? What’s the poeent?
  • I WANT YOU TO SEE HOW BIG AN IDITOT I AM
  • I BEENGED LASS NITE
  • I choppd off 14 inches off my hair!!!! IN THE MIDDLE OF A BINGE
  • Jenny craig not 4 mi ☹
  • Changed my mind multibl times
  • TALKED OUT OF MY BUTT
  • Makeen ekxskuses to get out of JC
  • My gut spoke to me!!!!
  • Aksed beck-e
  • 1 of the first tymes my gut spoke to me!!!
  • Gut: “do Jenny Craig!!!!”
  • No speak in octagon, WW, or wait loss surjeree
  • JENNY CRAIG IS SUPREME
  • I want you to see where my brain is at
  • THE FIRST TIME I LISTENED TO MY GUT
  • Panera bred was an excuse to beenge!
  • I am doing the advice that profeshunal told me
  • START NOW!!!!!!
  • Smug smirk
  • I AM STARTING NOW
  • I am going base of of Jenny Craig menu but taken theens out
  • Wafffffullllllllls
  • Sirep
  • Froot!
  • Wached an appl!
  • Still doeen mah 7 days
  • I AM HAPPY WITH MY GUT!!! (which one?)
  • WAFFLE MAKE ME COOM COOM
  • Sooooooooooo gooooood
  • MMMMMMMMMMMMM!
  • Das gud
  • Wit de appl
  • So gud
  • Teach me about moderashun!!!
  • I HAD A MANIC MOMENT
  • I do not reget the hair!!
  • Cutteen moar!!
  • “Jenny Craig is not sustainubul”
  • I WAS LIKE WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
  • I am eaten vejtgies
  • PhilosopherLynn is exposing your logical fallacies
  • YOUR CRITISIZZMS ARE INCONSISSENT
  • Jenny Crayg shows me porshun sizes
  • Did not film the scale lol
  • I CUT EVEN MOAR OF MY HAIRRRRRR
  • Beck-ee likes it! I look younger!!
  • I might go professional and go to the zoologist
  • 0.5 appl, 0.5 bananer, plate bowl of pastah
  • Peez, bacun, chikin
  • Five oinks out of five
  • I LOVE ALL JENNEE CRAIG
  • Not eaten snacks bzuc of paneruh
  • Salid
  • Chickin berrytoe
  • She cooms again
  • Crunches carrot into mic
  • Eat another candy bar
  • SLIP UP MOMENT
  • FUCK YOU BYE
Hamberlard's review:
8/10 smug cunt score. She is lashing out bigly and is trying to drum up some controversy. Will it be enough to revive the dormant haydurs?
Color me autistic, but, is it just me or did her teeth somehow improve overnight? Her smile has improved and there appears to be fewer gaps and less missing teeth? In addition, her teeth also appear whiter? Did she use the failed WLS money for veneers? Did our gorl receive the Hunter Biden treatment?
countyfairlookingass.png1605375595415.png
1605375615499.png

Last edited:

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, made me look.

A) She's wearing the exact same shirt in the mukbang vlog.
B) Banana spots are exactly the same in both vlogs.

One could reach the inevitable conclusion that she ate ALL THIS SHIT the exact same day. Which likely surprises none of us, but damn.
Trollin... trollin... trollin.... keep those calories rollin!!!

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
I think this is the timeline:

Day one was with garlic bread. Day two she binged and that's why she didn't film her sixth JC meal. Day three she has Panera, and in this video says that was 6 hours ago and that's why she is wearing the same clothes. They went to Target. Back home and resumes eating JC. Of course this is coming from her so who knows if the timeline is right.

She really should stop fondling her hair though because the front is already greasy as fuck. She really should've filmed her getting the cut but like @ThoughtsAndPrayers said Necky was probably tired of washing it. Amber kept that stringy mess way too long as her only dainty feminine quality.

lottalove

tuff
kiwifarms.net
Why do they stick their tongue out like that? I'm trying to imagine eating like that and it makes no sense to me.

I think it is quasi-sexual. Try to imitate it to feel it. Instead of eating pussy like that (or something), she gets her pleasure this way, she just eats like that. All the deathfats do it and food is their only pleasure. Maybe Freud would call it displacement/shift. Whatever. But for onlookers it is mostly just disgusting eating behaviours. Maybe because it's inappropriate.

billeverghostly

kiwifarms.net
Okay, made me look.

One could reach the inevitable conclusion that she ate ALL THIS SHIT the exact same day. Which likely surprises none of us, but damn.

Let’s Play Screenshots! In order, Jenny day one, Jenny Day two, Panera cheat day, Jenny day three.
2729A3B1-AC17-4CF0-9ED0-6FA622234E5C.jpeg2E346780-F6E0-4C07-87FA-B401D1E416BC.jpeg69016238-3A26-4BFE-87F9-08BDDA606B3B.jpeg33C91ECC-0CC4-402B-A5B9-E1B89D4F10E5.jpeg

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Why do they stick their tongue out like that? I'm trying to imagine eating like that and it makes no sense to me.
My theory is that it's a way to keep food from getting all over their chins. If they took normal sized bites it wouldn't be an issue, but try cramming in a big drippy sammich or saucy noodles like the fatties do but without the cow-tongue thing, and there'd be mess. I think it becomes a habit and then they do it for all foods, much to the disgust of anyone watching.

OfficerBagget

Supreme Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
My theory is that it's a way to keep food from getting all over their chins. If they took normal sized bites it wouldn't be an issue, but try cramming in a big drippy sammich or saucy noodles like the fatties do but without the cow-tongue thing, and there'd be mess. I think it becomes a habit and then they do it for all foods, much to the disgust of anyone watching.
I feel like a jack ass because I'm trying to eat my lunch with this method and I almost choked on my sammich.

But I think this is the most logical reason they're doing it.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Okay, made me look.

The fact that she specifically pointed out her clothes makes me suspect that it was a lie and she binged even more after the Panera shit, and is now pretending that this is the rest of that day and she's totally back to her diet.

Tags
None