WHAT I ATE TODAY | JENNY CRAIG DAY 3 - SmugLynn returns and creams her panties while eating microwaved pasta

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Can't believe there are still people who think this gigantic troll is genuine...she thinks she's so clever, so funny, all whilst crying that it's 'unfair' she doesn't know if her 'cancer' is gone...and she has the gall to wonder why people detest her

It's bollocks-all to do with her being 'fat' (sorry love, 'fat' came and went 300 elbees ago) it's because she's trash and will always BE trash

I for one would actually respect the hog if she just said 'you know what? Food is what I love, and if it kills me, meh' rather than this pathetic dance she keeps doing
Amber would admit this if she didn't need to make hundreds of videos per year for $100-200 each to maintain a "living".

The grift continues...

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hmmm... tries to make sense but not really. is this the same day as the last video. I don't know. she sleeps in her clothes. Did she have Panera for breakfast when she woke up at 2 PM? Then 6 hours later decided to eat all of the JC food from scooty puffing around Target? maybe stuck to just the salad and apple since she already ate her calories for the day.
tbh I wouldn't put it past her to have purposely decided to do the Panera mukbang to troll/get people riled up, all the while fully intending to then film this video immediately after so she has something she can point at and say "Look, I fucked up, but then I got back on track! Aren't you proud of me? I'm so proud of myself".

She has nothing else going on that she can use for content and she knows mukbangs will get her viewers riled up.

Hater238704

kiwifarms.net
Ooh sexy

Looks fucking possessed
1605390646708.png

maddsmon

kiwifarms.net
Jenny Craig Era might be the least watchable one, atleast throw in other shit like a shopping vlog, or for gods sake a fucking Torrid try on. These last few videos have been a snooze fest, but then again, when aren't her videos? Also
“I get liek comments saying Jenneh Cregg is not sustainable liek WHUTTT??”
Show one fucking comment stating that

Punt Speedchunk

kiwifarms.net
Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ you fucking protean haystack, will you FUCKING figure out the overall plot of your fucking multi-video bullshit epic BEFORE uploading it? Go get Kevin Feige on the fucking phone, he's not too busy right now. Fuck's sake, you're gonna give me a fucking crick in my neck with these gear changes.

BTW Hamber, the reason that last JC bar tastes like fucking candy is because it is fucking candy.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
Flash forward to, oh, probably a few hours from now..
0635e6939e4c4b7ca6e1d12fe54256fb.gif

cc51029eecff4809949825d38f72efde.gif

Extolling the virtues of JC, a whole 48 hours after starting the plan, and a few hours after enough Panera to feed a small family.
246d4b7008a84b33be32879b2f23f76c.gif

Her take on people's opinions -
261b6b6330de40cd9585544816ecb761.gif

JC 'It's not sustainable, it's too few calories' (in a Cher from Clueless accent, for some reason?)
f17283ee17bc44d3b2b54f6b8e05411b.gif

Calorie counting 'I think it's too much food..'

Well, the jokes on us, cause she understands, and is an expert on, porshun sizes..

She edited this video. If she saw herself as others do she'd have edited this out. Or is she liveen her best Rapunzel dream?

935df254e6c447e8bcf7eb6f5549da51.gif

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tbh I wouldn't put it past her to have purposely decided to do the Panera mukbang to troll/get people riled up, all the while fully intending to then film this video immediately after so she has something she can point at and say "Look, I fucked up, but then I got back on track! Aren't you proud of me? I'm so proud of myself".

She has nothing else going on that she can use for content and she knows mukbangs will get her viewers riled up.

Absolutely. This entire thing has been orchestrated for maximum troll. From repeating "gut" a thousand times to excessive JC foodgasms. Big deal over not getting the apple she "ordered" from Panera...hell, she's GOT apples. Everything is performative in Amberland. Bullshit=engagement=ca$h. Big Al is JUST smart enough to figure this out (so are monkeys).

Ireidal

kiwifarms.net
I thought she got her teeth fixed too, maybe she just finally got around to using all her toothpaste? It's weird, maybe she's been eating the food with those whitening strips on.

That stove clock in the background is a great addition to this season. You can really tell just how undisciplined she is with her sleep schedule.
That really is an interesting thing to note, haven't been paying attention to the clock, or really any appearance other than herself since I play minecraft as I watch these videos.
Weird how she overlooked this but is "smart" enough to come up with trolling schemes.
Definitely not Jenny Craig
View attachment 1729198
What a lah Amberlyn is XD
Does she seriously not think she would've been caught?

pistolwhipped

kiwifarms.net
She's so fucking dumb, the reason people say JC is unsustainable (LONG TERM) is because you can't stick with this pre-packaged food for the rest of your life and this diet hasn't helped her address the many underlying mental health issues that cause her to binge- NOT because the "portions are too small." Stupid ass

But y'all already knew that

I never almost drownded

I came here to drink milk and kick ass
kiwifarms.net
I thought she got her teeth fixed too, maybe she just finally got around to using all her toothpaste? It's weird, maybe she's been eating the food with those whitening strips on.

Nah, she definitely hasn't got her teeth fixed. This is the gorl who doesn't go to the dentist unless her tooth is literally rotting out of her mouth. They just look whiter because of the lighting -- pretty sure she's using the ring light, which many use "cool white" light bulbs. Her teeth still are still fucked up

If Jenny Craig is as much food as she’s jumping up and down, yelling at the top of her lungs that it is, then why does she so feel the need to “supplement” it with a binge a day? Trollberlyn is going to give me an aneurysm.

Edit to add that carbonara is one of the simplest and fastest meals you could possibly make. It’s downright a fucking depression meal. 20 minutes max, requires bare minimum skill, and she can’t even make it fresh? Frozen egg yolk and cheese sauce reheated in a microwave sounds fucking repulsive. How do these whales reach 500 pounds eating garbage food? Can’t even blame a love or appreciation for culinary experiences. It’s a downright addiction to the most junky, nutrient lacking rubbish. Imagine the shame that must come with eating yourself to 500 pounds and knowing that you couldn’t even enjoy the taste of any of it.

Last edited:

Punt Speedchunk

kiwifarms.net
If Jenny Craig is as much food as she’s jumping up and down, yelling at the top of her lungs that it is, then why does she so feel the need to “supplement” it with a binge a day? Trollberlyn is going to give me an aneurysm.

Edit to add that carbonara is one of the simplest and fastest meals you could possibly make. It’s downright a fucking depression meal. 20 minutes max, requires bare minimum skill, and she can’t even make it fresh? Frozen egg yolk and cheese sauce reheated in a microwave sounds fucking repulsive. How do these whales reach 500 pounds eating garbage food? Can’t even blame a love or appreciation for culinary experiences. It’s a downright addiction to the most junky, nutrient lacking rubbish. Imagine the shame that must come with eating yourself to 500 pounds and knowing that you couldn’t even enjoy the taste of any of it.
Gonna PowerLevel ever so slightly here...for the last two months I deliberately cut out anything with added sugar. I didn't avoid carbs, just sugar. Then three days ago I decided to get some oatmeal back in my diet, and for that I bought some blueberries and walnuts for added flavor + texture. So there I was, cooking my oatmeal with my additions off to one side, and I decided to just pop a blueberry in my mouth while prepping.

Holy crap, I thought the top of my head was gonna come off...but in a good way. The flavor was SO intense, and that was just from a month or two of denial to let my taste buds recalibrate to 'real' sweetness. I cannot imagine how utterly fried ALR's taste buds are at the moment., since she's never ever had a period of privation to let things normalize.

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net

See also; Jack Scalfani. He will say he hates the food or doesn't like it while simultaneously shoving an entire pan of food down his mouth. Shit he'll eat anything. Burnt, raw, freezer burned, doesn't matter. He'll go back for 2nds and 3rds.

This Jenny craig thing is one of the more pointless things she's ever done. We all know how it'll end. She knows how it'll end. Just eat the mcdonald's and be done with it.

Tags
None