WHAT I ATE TODAY | JENNY CRAIG DAY 3 - SmugLynn returns and creams her panties while eating microwaved pasta

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do these whales reach 500 pounds eating garbage food? Can’t even blame a love or appreciation for culinary experiences.
Are you new to Amber? You'll soon find that Amber's favorite foods include all food she can chew twice and then swallow, with a new forkful immediately ready to shove in her mouth after she finishes swallowing. The taste isn't as important as the dopamine and her feeling full once she's done.

And if you've never seen her cooking something in her version of "from scratch", you're in for a treat once she gets around to that.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
What a load of crap, she saw the comments about her quitting JC and decided to turn it into her advantage to manipulate her viewers, this vlog is just one huge lie. Her fans need to wake up and smell the coffee and see just who she really it.

I'm not sure that she did, after looking into it.
(ETA - she absolutely lies her shelf ass off, but she absolutely isn't interested in what the viewers think.)

She uploaded on the Panera muckbang on 12th around 5pm (GMT)
20201115_114012.jpg

ETA - she was originally asked when day 3 would be uploaded and responded that it would be uploaded on the 14th.

She tweeted that response around half an our before the Panera muckbang went live.

Proof positive that she had no regard for any feedback, positive or negative. She'd the uploads planned regardless. Unabashed trolling.

20201115_130503.jpg

20201115_114701.jpg

She went on to add $199 was for two year membership, $22 a day is for the food.
The food can be cancelled after the first delivery, anyone know if membership charges are a thing, too?

Screenshot_20201114-112532_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The instant self awareness is too convenient, especially on the hells of her: "I don't know what to do" statement.

What to do? She needs to stop thinking or what passes for thinking in her world & just follow the JC program as given to her. Red flags always go up for me when she says: "You guys say...x", especially when what "WE" say dovetails nicely with what we know she all wants.

Do I believe her? Let me ponder that as I pick up the Skittles from my unicorn's stall.

Seriously, I'm not prepared to believe anything she prattles about when it comes to self awareness, understanding portion sizes or nutrition until I see her down around 450 lbs. And with eating season upon us - not bloody likely. If she's serious, we should hear her start talking about strategies for avoiding over-eating during the holidays.

Repeat the Cycle

kiwifarms.net
She went on to add $199 was for two year membership, $22 a day is for the food.
The food can be cancelled after the first delivery, anyone know if membership charges are a thing, too?

View attachment 1730433
I'm starting to think she means 2 week plan and not 2 year plan...somehow her brain is just so fried and she couldn't read the details properly

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to think she means 2 week plan and not 2 year plan...somehow her brain is just so fried and she couldn't read the details properly
She specifically said she is in a 2 year membership plan for $199.

20201115_114701.jpg

She said on top of membership fees, she spends $22 a day for the meals that are delivered.

Screenshot_20201115-203747_Twitter.jpg

Can someone check the maths for me? Unless Jenny Craig's own website is incorrect,
there are no membership fees for the $22 a day food plan.

Screenshot_20201115-203451_Chrome.jpg

Wafflehaus

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna assume the not-food membership price is for their premium or whatever service that isn't mentioned on the website, where you meet up with some sort of 'consultant'

...I wonder if Amber thinks her jenny craig shill- I mean 'consultant' meetings count as a food therapist for wls

juicy

kiwifarms.net
She specifically said she is in a 2 year membership plan for $199.

View attachment 1731076

She said on top of membership fees, she spends $22 a day for the meals that are delivered.

View attachment 1731079

Can someone check the maths for me? Unless Jenny Craig's own website is incorrect,
there are no membership fees for the $22 a day food plan.

View attachment 1731078
Screenshot 2020-11-15 194510.png
It seems like every plan requires a membership of some kind-- even the trial program requires a "small" fee.

Screenshot 2020-11-15 194824.png
This is from 2019 but "No membership fees" seems wholly misleading if this is what they are referring to. You can get your cash back once you reach your goal weight and maintain. :story:
Not that Amber gives a fuck if she pisses her money away. She budgets, boo boo. Reminds me though that the only way Amber could reach her goal weight in two years is by not eating anything at all

Kitsunehime

your friendly Neighborhood Ger-man XD
kiwifarms.net
i was wondering, why Amber would order a 2 year subscription about that Food...and i might have found the Answer...
first, she made an Appointment at a Weightloss Doctor...then she thought, after i had my Surgery i only need tiny Bits of Food..
so she ordert that from JC...then she met the WL Doc and he didn t clear her for the operation...
Amber maybe ordert that for AFTER the she got her Stomach/band or half removal..
She told the Do.. i lost already 89 LBS but the Doc can t just take her Word, he need to see that she s able to lose Weight
before he lays her on a Table...so he said like Dr Now, she need to lose more...
Amber wanted to use the JC Food then to lose Weight and just ...didn t had enough Willpower to go through it..
that would be the only Explanation i found, that would fit for the sub O.o

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kitsunehime - not a bad theory but there's a major problem with it. If I understand correctly, the post WLS diet initially consists of liquids - is that phase not for a month or so? Then once you work your way back on to solid food, I'm pretty sure the emphasis is on a high ratio of protein. I don't know if the JC or any 'buy your meals from us' diet plan has specific accommodations for customers after weight loss surgery. I await enlightenment from those who have experience either with WLS or these diet programs...

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kitsunehime - not a bad theory but there's a major problem with it. If I understand correctly, the post WLS diet initially consists of liquids - is that phase not for a month or so? Then once you work your way back on to solid food, I'm pretty sure the emphasis is on a high ratio of protein. I don't know if the JC or any 'buy your meals from us' diet plan has specific accommodations for customers after weight loss surgery. I await enlightenment from those who have experience either with WLS or these diet programs...
You understand correctly. JC is not an appropriate post-WLS diet.

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
Definitely not Jenny Craig
View attachment 1729198
Late, but any time fatties say it’s the first time they’ve eaten that day, it is not the first time they’ve eaten that day. Hardly anybody goes out of their way to specify that anyway, unless they’re lying or obsessed with their meals, both of which are signs of The Fat

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
Late, but any time fatties say it’s the first time they’ve eaten that day, it is not the first time they’ve eaten that day. Hardly anybody goes out of their way to specify that anyway, unless they’re lying or obsessed with their meals, both of which are signs of The Fat
There's possible nothing more delusional than a 500lb person trying to convince themselves, and everyone else, they've 'forgotten' to eat. You're not 100 pound, boo.
The smugness in this video is off the charts. Someone needs to bring this bitch down a peg or two.
Her lecturing the viewers on why Jenny Craig is the best thing since sliced bread (I was like wuuuttt? It's a lot of food. It teaches you about moderation) directly after a binge. No self awareness. She talks like she's been back on the plan, and successful, for weeks, not hours.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I am not sure why people think that Amber had bariatric surgery. If you look at the process of having such surgery, it takes many weeks before you even are considered a good candidate for it. Even on MSHPL, it takes anywhere from 4 to 10 months before Dr. Nowzaradan agrees to the surgery. You are right that post-surgery, the diet is high in protein. Most Jenny Craig meals would not be appropriate. Certainly having 2 chicken-bacon sandwiches with chilli and chips would not be.

I am not sure why Amber chose Jenny Craig as a diet. I am not sure that even Amber knows. I think she saw some advertisement, as with Noom, and decided that it was her magic bullet.

Tags
None