WHAT I ATE TODAY | JENNY CRAIG DAY 4 11/16/20 - Still in denial about falling Jenny Craig

inquizadoor

kiwifarms.net
I like how she talks about the difference between week 1 and week 2 when it comes to diets as if she's ever made it to a week 2.

She definitely says melk like that on purpose to troll.

And also IF EGGS KEEP MAKING YOU SICK STOP EATING THEM YOU RANK COW

shes soooo shook that the food tastes homemade. But her homemade food is garbage so that means nothing.

Jizzrag

That’s what’s up
kiwifarms.net
Weight:
F91DD7EC-ACEA-4EC7-A852-8372A3D3B4EC.jpeg

Amber:
C68E4F04-080B-458A-B301-31A8ABBDB8C0.jpeg

51F7FCB3-A189-4523-958C-284D6EAEB604.jpeg

“It tastes home made!”

she really liked this
1DE0B0D9-F157-450E-93FA-A9282A3EEE7D.jpeg

Scrumption

I'm as full as a tick
kiwifarms.net
Her breakfast was 3PM. Snack one was 5PM. Lunch was at 8:16PM. For snack two, she moved the clock out of view, but she says she just got home from somewhere. I'm guessing it was 1 to 3 hours later, since she cant go more than 3 hours w/out eating, maybe 10 or 11PM. Which would make her dinner about 1am and her third snack well into the early morning. Since she binged, she probably was stuffing her maw sometime in the wee hours of the morning. Remarkable.

Last edited:

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Your breakfast was 3PM. Snack one was 5PM. Lunch was at 8:16PM. For snack two, she moved the clock out of view, but she says she just got home from somewhere. I'm guessing it was 1 to 3 hours later, since she cant go more than 3 hours w/out eating, maybe 10 or 11PM. Which would make her dinner about 1am and her third snack well into the early morning. Since she binged, she probably was stuffing her maw sometime in the wee hours of the morning. Remarkable.
For Amberlynn, time is but an illusion.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Her breakfast was 3PM. Snack one was 5PM. Lunch was at 8:16PM. For snack two, she moved the clock out of view, but she says she just got home from somewhere. I'm guessing it was 1 to 3 hours later, since she cant go more than 3 hours w/out eating, maybe 10 or 11PM. Which would make her dinner about 1am and her third snack well into the early morning. Since she binged, she probably was stuffing her maw sometime in the wee hours of the morning. Remarkable.

also factor in that any time Amber goes out, it is a given that she's hitting at least 1 fastfood joint. so going out to eat really works up a hunger to eat even more when she gets back. This Jenny Craig shit is just light snacks in between feeding sessions.

Tags
None