WHAT I ATE TODAY | JENNY CRAIG DAY 5- 11/18/20 - Our Gorl's Not Giving Up

Punt Speedchunk

kiwifarms.net
1605727202837.png

Jesus wept, that first bite of her "egg-white omelet sandwich type thing" where she has to damn near unhinge her jaw to get the whole thing in. Gorl, while you're learning how to chew why don't you fucking learn how to cut smaller bites at the same time?

Punt Speedchunk

kiwifarms.net
1605727702154.png

Behold the horror visited upon these poor defenseless legumes. Mercilessly boiled, stripped of any nutritive value, reduced to the color of day-old baby vomit, piled together with their similarly ravaged brethren in a mixing bowl to be consumed without chewing. Weep for them, my fellow Kiwis, for they gave their all for no benefit. Because you KNOW our gorl had herself a nice little binge session after that 12;45 meal.

Also, Hamber, I'm calling bullshit on the "they smell so GOOD!' exclamation. I've smelled overcooked green beans and they smell like somebody couldn't make it to the toilet in time.

"Let's practice chewing together?" Fucking hell, do you think your audience is six years old?

stronkwonk

kiwifarms.net
Behold the horror visited upon these poor defenseless legumes. Mercilessly boiled, stripped of any nutritive value, reduced to the color of day-old baby vomit, piled together with their similarly ravaged brethren in a mixing bowl to be consumed without chewing. Weep for them, my fellow Kiwis, for they gave their all for no benefit. Because you KNOW our gorl had herself a nice little binge session after that 12;45 meal.

Also, Hamber, I'm calling bullshit on the "they smell so GOOD!' exclamation. I've smelled overcooked green beans and they smell like somebody couldn't make it to the toilet in time.

"Let's practice chewing together?" Fucking hell, do you think your audience is six years old?
idk, I don't think they're overcooked. I think they were just canned green beans that are prolly chock full of salt water.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where the F is she buying these god-awful outfits? Still Torrid? I figured she'd outgrown them by now and by the fit of that top/dress, she literally has.
She was able to wear Torrid (barely) when she passed the 600 lb mark last year (there is nothing anyone can say to convince me she's never been above 572.4). If this dress didn't come from there, she might have gotten it from Hot Topic.

Edit: She did get it from Hot Topic. Holy shit, that model pose :story:
Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 17.27.31.png11064305_hi.jpg11064305_av1.jpg

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn, eating those shitty overcooked green beans with absolutely no umming and mmming as though she were having an orgasm: "For the win," in the most bored voice imaginable, putting those beans down on the counter faster than her JC diet. No doubt she tossed that shit and binged on a bazillion other snacks and meals and treats and other shit, and hilariously enough, the oven clock was turned off and the bananas moved. Seems the farms were right after all that she was just gorging on this shit as soon as she woke up until she fell asleep!

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn, eating those shitty overcooked green beans with absolutely no umming and mmming as though she were having an orgasm: "For the win," in the most bored voice imaginable, putting those beans down on the counter faster than her JC diet. No doubt she tossed that shit and binged on a bazillion other snacks and meals and treats and other shit, and hilariously enough, the oven clock was turned off and the bananas moved. Seems the farms were right after all that she was just gorging on this shit as soon as she woke up until she fell asleep!
I do not understand why people do not believe that she likes the food. I never known any morbidly obese person that was a picky eater. Amber will eat pretty well anything when she is hungry, and she is always hungry. Amber was never known as picky. She eats eggs knowing that she is intolerant, hates pizzas but orders and eats them. She likes food, all food, including Jenny Craig.

Tags
None