WHAT I ATE TODAY | JENNY CRAIG DAY 5- 11/18/20 - Our Gorl's Not Giving Up

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
How the fuck does a (k)cow not know how to chew?
Chew that cud 32 times bitch.
On a few episodes of My 600lb Life, Dr Now has had to tell his patients to count to 20 when they chew before swallowing because they seem to simply shovel in as much food as possible in a short amount of time. It takes around 20mins for the "full" signal to reach your brain. Instead of breathing in your food, chew it slowly and allow your body time to catch up to the sensation of feeling full.

How you get to her age and not realise this or have someone explain it to you is mind-boggling. I guess when you "know what works for you" and how to lose weight, why listen to what others have to say? Fix yourself, Gorl.......or not, I don't care. Just film the decline is all I ask.

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
I guess you're right, it's likely she did eat those beans since she eats everything. She's not 500+lb for nothing as you say and just likes food, only she likes some food a lot more than others (aka the processed/fatty/salty laden ones). Those beans did not inspire much delight in our gorl but she has eaten a plateful before, most notably those added beans when she was doing Freshly at the start of the year (or was it the end of last year?)

I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually miss Freshly since even those were prepared meals, they were kind of interesting, especially when other youtubers decided to try Amberlynn's new diet at the time and showed us the real volume of food (unsurprising take, it was a lot less than was actually on her plate meaning our gorl was packing on extra)

Edit: Oh, and that bitchfit she threw was hilarious. The homestyle chicken & mac n' cheese one.

RexDaWex

kiwifarms.net

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watch as an entire bottle of wine disappears.

Now you see it

1605760428181.png

Now you don't

1605760497759.png

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she was serious about losing weight, she wouldn't play with the intervals between meals. They're there to help you learn how to get used to not shoving something down your gullet every time you think you need to.

Buying the shakes when she's indifferent towards them is setting herself up to quit JC. There are surely alternatives she'd like better and color me dumb but I don't think "shakes" of any sort have any business in a weight loss diet program. She needs to focus on FOOD & better alternatives to the processed slop she prefers.

She said she buys the same meals to keep things 'super simple'. Those meals are prepared, pre-portioned & cooked, only needing to be nuked to eat. She knows when to eat fruit & veg & is no doubt given a list of suitable choices so she doesn't have to do much thinking. How much simpler does she need? If she led a complex, life with days filled with fast paced decision making, I could see wanting to keep dieting as easy as possible but her most complications decisions probably revolve around what exact shade of pink marker to use on a coloring book page.

I suppose Becky could always cut up her food & spoon feed her but I don't think she could keep up the demanding pace from plate to mouth.

Thumb Dumpster

kiwifarms.net
If she was serious about losing weight, she wouldn't play with the intervals between meals. They're there to help you learn how to get used to not shoving something down your gullet every time you think you need to.

Buying the shakes when she's indifferent towards them is setting herself up to quit JC. There are surely alternatives she'd like better and color me dumb but I don't think "shakes" of any sort have any business in a weight loss diet program. She needs to focus on FOOD & better alternatives to the processed slop she prefers.

She said she buys the same meals to keep things 'super simple'. Those meals are prepared, pre-portioned & cooked, only needing to be nuked to eat. She knows when to eat fruit & veg & is no doubt given a list of suitable choices so she doesn't have to do much thinking. How much simpler does she need? If she led a complex, life with days filled with fast paced decision making, I could see wanting to keep dieting as easy as possible but her most complications decisions probably revolve around what exact shade of pink marker to use on a coloring book page.

I suppose Becky could always cut up her food & spoon feed her but I don't think she could keep up the demanding pace from plate to mouth.
The moan in the video was probably Becky nursing her broken fingers as Hammy got a little bit too eager and bit her hand as they were trialing feeding tonight. That probably also explains the grotesque little girl costume she was wearing here.

ladyarcher

kiwifarms.net
Her hair this way really show's off the bald patches.

I'm sorry, what was that? Your not going to stand there and lie? Really? Because I'm pretty sure if there is one thing that is a constant thing in your life that every one can count on is you lying. Also She is always adamant that she doesn't read comments yet in every vlog she addresses comments that she doesn't read lol.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
The moan in the video was probably Becky nursing her broken fingers as Hammy got a little bit too eager and bit her hand as they were trialing feeding tonight. That probably also explains the grotesque little girl costume she was wearing here.
A second before the sound, there was a reflection in the oven door from something moving just underneath it toward Amber. So I'm being charitably autistic and guessing it was the cat.

ThoughtsAndPrayers

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do not understand why people do not believe that she likes the food. I never known any morbidly obese person that was a picky eater. Amber will eat pretty well anything when she is hungry, and she is always hungry. Amber was never known as picky. She eats eggs knowing that she is intolerant, hates pizzas but orders and eats them. She likes food, all food, including Jenny Craig.
Nop. Necky is a fatass picky eater, so is Amber.
Amber maybe eats a salad here and there but it's always drowned in some sauce to mask the taste of the lettuce. She was complaining about the banana texture.
She puts hot salsa on everything so it all tastes the same etc.

Want a better example go take a look at Chantal crossing her eyes in pleasure as she eats hamburgers and junk; when she eats healthier food she's meh about it.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Nop. Necky is a fatass picky eater, so is Amber.
Amber maybe eats a salad here and there but it's always drowned in some sauce to mask the taste of the lettuce. She was complaining about the banana texture.
She puts hot salsa on everything so it all tastes the same etc.

Want a better example go take a look at Chantal crossing her eyes in pleasure as she eats hamburgers and junk; when she eats healthier food she's meh about it.

A lot of people just don't get that fats like Amber eat food to fill a hole in their soul, not out of any sense of taste or culinary interest. While she'll stuff shit jenny craig food in her face hole to get that full feeling just fine, she won't enjoy it. That's like a little over the counter drug buzz to an addict. What Amber wants is that full on crack-cocaine heroin on a plate of orange chicken, or a bucket of burgers and fries etc. Something really greasy, saturated in salt and sugar to get a proper high.

Tangerine Dreams

C129H223N3O54
kiwifarms.net
A lot of people just don't get that fats like Amber eat food to fill a hole in their soul, not out of any sense of taste or culinary interest. While she'll stuff shit jenny craig food in her face hole to get that full feeling just fine, she won't enjoy it. That's like a little over the counter drug buzz to an addict. What Amber wants is that full on crack-cocaine heroin on a plate of orange chicken, or a bucket of burgers and fries etc. Something really greasy, saturated in salt and sugar to get a proper high.
This is a really good point.

The amount of salt, fat, and sugar that she is eating and has eaten for years has to have really messed up her sense of what tastes "good".

If she was honestly trying to lose weight by eating whole fruits (she hates fruit as we know) and vegetables she would likely be miserable at the taste for quite some time. It might give her a fix and she could still gorge, but it wouldn't do much for the orange chicken pleasure center of her disordered eating. I know it isn't the correct term but I would imagine many deathfats need to "detox" from the constant hits of fat, salt, and sugar.

Punt Speedchunk

kiwifarms.net
I’m just guessing here.....but if the cancer has spread to her lymph nodes and she’s still got cancer, she might be losing weight because of this?
-anyone who has oncology training know?
No medical training whatsoever, but thus far I don't think its a source of concern. First off, let's assume the weigh-ins are real and she's not just leaning on the wall.

A while back I weighed myself during the day just out of curiosity. I weigh over 300 pounds less than ALR, but my weight still fluctuated by ~2 pounds.

For someone of Hamber's weight, 2 pounds is in the noise level. Now, IF this constant 2-pounds-per-day loss continues while she continues 'kinda-sorta binging' it might indicate a problem.

Tags
None