WHAT I ATE TODAY | JENNY CRAIG DAY 5- 11/18/20 - Our Gorl's Not Giving Up

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
If she was serious about losing weight, she wouldn't play with the intervals between meals. They're there to help you learn how to get used to not shoving something down your gullet every time you think you need to.

Buying the shakes when she's indifferent towards them is setting herself up to quit JC. There are surely alternatives she'd like better and color me dumb but I don't think "shakes" of any sort have any business in a weight loss diet program. She needs to focus on FOOD & better alternatives to the processed slop she prefers.

She said she buys the same meals to keep things 'super simple'. Those meals are prepared, pre-portioned & cooked, only needing to be nuked to eat. She knows when to eat fruit & veg & is no doubt given a list of suitable choices so she doesn't have to do much thinking. How much simpler does she need? If she led a complex, life with days filled with fast paced decision making, I could see wanting to keep dieting as easy as possible but her most complications decisions probably revolve around what exact shade of pink marker to use on a coloring book page.

I suppose Becky could always cut up her food & spoon feed her but I don't think she could keep up the demanding pace from plate to mouth.
Those shakes look to have awful macros too. Tons of carbs and way too little protein. This sedentary fatty does NOT need liquid carbs on top of her already carb heavy diet. At most the only liquid calories she should be intaking should be from whey protein isolate.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you plug in her height & weight & give her a 'sedentary' activity level, she needs 3,614 calories a day to maintain her weight. That's a lot of calories so anything less than that consistently, she's going to lose. A 'light' daily activity level gives her almost another 500 calories a day. With her weight being so high to begin with, steady weight loss is easily attained without much effort on her part right now & for some time to come.

2 lbs - well within the normal daily fluctuations of any person, varying with literal weight of food consumed, fluid levels in the body & when you last went to the bathroom.

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
If you plug in her height & weight & give her a 'sedentary' activity level, she needs 3,614 calories a day to maintain her weight. That's a lot of calories so anything less than that consistently, she's going to lose. A 'light' daily activity level gives her almost another 500 calories a day. With her weight being so high to begin with, steady weight loss is easily attained without much effort on her part right now & for some time to come.

2 lbs - well within the normal daily fluctuations of any person, varying with literal weight of food consumed, fluid levels in the body & when you last went to the bathroom.
It cannot be overstated how insane the amount of food you have to eat to gain or maintain at this beast's size is. She could be FEASTING daily at 3000 calories and be dropping pounds every week for a long time before she has to adjust down again.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Yep. She's bitched about raw tomato slices on burgers, subs....but eats cooked tomatoes (pizza, spaghetti sauce, those horrific soups and "chilis' she makes) and raw tomatoes in salsa. I would guess it's a textural issue. Or she's just copying off someone famous/more well than she is and as usual just taking that one thing, and not the entire "I hate tomatoes in anything" situation type deal.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Yep. She's bitched about raw tomato slices on burgers, subs....but eats cooked tomatoes (pizza, spaghetti sauce, those horrific soups and "chilis' she makes) and raw tomatoes in salsa. I would guess it's a textural issue. Or she's just copying off someone famous/more well than she is and as usual just taking that one thing, and not the entire "I hate tomatoes in anything" situation type deal.

I'd just assume the issue is that a slice of tomato on a burger still tastes like a tomato. it's not soaked in salt and seasoning or cooked to shit to get rid of that nasty, healthy natural flavor. Being that addicted to shit garbage fastfood really fucks with the sense of taste. So just imagine things that taste good or fresh to a normal human, taste like nothing or rot to Amber.

It's the only explanation I can think of and you see it so often with fats that refuse to eat vegetables or anything else in a non-processed form unless they absolutely have to for some reason.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
I'd say that's right, and not something just affecting the deathfats. The US in general is practically addicted to sodium, HFCS, MSG, fake sweeteners, you name it. The deathfats just take it to extremes and of course look even sillier for eat, because people can point and laugh and say, " Y'know, you COULD just eat a veggie once in awhile and you'll lose that fat, fatso!" or something to that effect. And since thy put their lives on the internet, fatbodies that are not deathfats can say exactly the same thing to them without once looking at their own shitty diets and nonexistent exercise. There are people who don't know that tomatoes come in a variety of colors that are not washed out red number five or how eggs get into cartons at the grocery.

Not sure why all this is on my mind today. Maybe it's because if these deathfats ever really applied themselves and retrained their palates, they'd see there is a vast world of food out there they're missing. And it makes me a bit sad that people do miss out on this sort of thing.

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1736125
Jesus wept, that first bite of her "egg-white omelet sandwich type thing" where she has to damn near unhinge her jaw to get the whole thing in. Gorl, while you're learning how to chew why don't you fucking learn how to cut smaller bites at the same time?

There was a cut after that bite, I think she spit it out. Or somehow Jenny Crayg ayygs don't make her sick.

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
Okay, TMI time but I absolutely fucking despise raw tomatoes so it might not just a texture issue? Personally there's something very 'off' about the way they taste that isn't present when they're cooked - boiled down into spaghetti bolognaise? Nice. Liver and bacon casserole? Good stuff. Stew? Great! Raw tomato on it's own however has this awful sour tang and the slimy seeds aren't that great either. Can't just be a slimy texture that's horrible otherwise stuff like ramen noodles would be gross too. I can't stand cilantro either so maybe it's a matter of certain taste preference that gets toned down or changed when cooked? Then again, Amberlynn is a lying fat fuck so who knows with her. Raw tomato is what it is and even salsa can't cover that horrible taste up.

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
Okay, TMI time but I absolutely fucking despise raw tomatoes so it might not just a texture issue? Personally there's something very 'off' about the way they taste that isn't present when they're cooked - boiled down into spaghetti bolognaise? Nice. Liver and bacon casserole? Good stuff. Stew? Great! Raw tomato on it's own however has this awful sour tang and the slimy seeds aren't that great either. Can't just be a slimy texture that's horrible otherwise stuff like ramen noodles would be gross too. I can't stand cilantro either so maybe it's a matter of certain taste preference that gets toned down or changed when cooked? Then again, Amberlynn is a lying fat fuck so who knows with her. Raw tomato is what it is and even salsa can't cover that horrible taste up.
I read that "the real Italians" do not eat raw tomatoes only cooked and very important: peeled and the seeds removed because they know that it is a nightshade vegetable that in high amounts - the kind of amounts "real Italians" probably consume it is not ideal for human consumption. So maybe some people get that instinctively but certainly not the Hambeast. I would agree with her tomatoes are probably too fresh, too natural and hence too bland for her taste buds.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net

Indeed. But, once you realize that Amber is consuming 4000+ calories per day easily which a common person would have to stuff themselves or eat extremely unhealthy to reach, it makes all these videos moot. She's eating a ton more than she shows and this is all pointless crap that gets boring very quickly.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought the estrogen was making her gain weight? That's what she said. But now she's losing weight, so then she was lying about the estrogen causing weight gain. But she said she doesn't lie because what purpose would that serve her? pfft

That dress is so fucking ugly, periodt. It looks like something I'd wear when I was seven years old on a special occasion, or something. Also, lol at Hot Topic trying to make that fat model look like Courtney Love.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net

Sounds like grocery store tomatoes - they're picked when green and gassed to go red and generally have no taste or that sourness that's off-putting. Fresh are much better. But again, as you say, this is Big Al, who doesn't eat pizza (but does), who thinks the weight loss doctor's meal plan was too high in sodium (but eats two bags of jerky in a day), etc.

I read that "the real Italians" do not eat raw tomatoes only cooked and very important: peeled and the seeds removed because they know that it is a nightshade vegetable that in high amounts - the kind of amounts "real Italians" probably consume it is not ideal for human consumption. So maybe some people get that instinctively but certainly not the Hambeast. I would agree with her tomatoes are probably too fresh, too natural and hence too bland for her taste buds.

Urban legend - nightshades don't mean automatic death just because people might eat a lot of them. But eating a bunch of tomatoes could cause acid reflux (just as eating a huge amount of any acidic food) or kidney stones (they are high in calcium and oxalate). And there's bound to people someone allergic to them. Probably Big Al would whine about being "allergic to tomatoes" if she could get away with not showing herself shoveling salsa into that hole in her face or dumping canned tomatoes in her vile stovetop concoction (and no, Big Al, I don't believe for a millisecond that Panera chili "looks like" yours, and it sure as hell doesn't taste like yours).

Becky needs to amble up to her and snatch those fucking caterpillars off her eyes. They are not flattering in the slightest.

Edited: OH! forgot the dress and hair. She looks like one of those fatty toddlers whose moms are living out their childhood all over again. Maybe she's making a play to be on "Giant Toddlers and Tiaras".

Tangerine Dreams

C129H223N3O54
kiwifarms.net
There's a really simple answer to explain how she can lose weight while binging.

She usually consumes a gargantuan amount of food at every meal including snacks to maintain her dainty 600lbs. Eating JC for all her "normal" meals and only gorging herself once a day is way less food then she normally eats.
Behold, Hambur found what works for her! /sarcasm

On a more serious note, this could be the reason but as others have pointed out she has to do barely anything to lose weight and the two pounds is likely waste, water, time of day. We'll see if she survives the haydurs and keeps at faking it past a week what happens but I'm not holding my breath.

Not sure why all this is on my mind today. Maybe it's because if these deathfats ever really applied themselves and retrained their palates, they'd see there is a vast world of food out there they're missing. And it makes me a bit sad that people do miss out on this sort of thing.
Feels. Food and experiencing different culinary styles can be so interesting. It is a bit depressing to see people self limiting so harshly.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought the estrogen was making her gain weight? That's what she said. But now she's losing weight, so then she was lying about the estrogen causing weight gain. But she said she doesn't lie because what purpose would that serve her? pfft
Estrogen can increase your appetite, although I'm still not sure how estrogen as hormone replacement after a hysterectomy compares with estrogen in birth control (so, total replacement vs additional estrogen, if that makes sense). Either way, the estrogen shouldn't cause enough hunger to cause weight gain in someone already over 500 lbs. Amber's just a gluttonous eat beast.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hormones as in birth control are added & CAN lead to a small weight gain; typically in the 5 lbs. range. Replacement hormones? Nope.

That being said, it's well documented that fat cells produce estrogen & that estrogen causes you to store more fat cells which produce more estrogen & it too easily becomes a vicious cycle.

In Amber & other death fats, I have no idea how the amount of estrogen produced is quantified - not a lab geek but perhaps someone can chime in - can total estrogen be measured via blood work?

So when Amber says 'estrogen makes her gain weight', she's not lying - exactly. Her implication that her replacement estrogen is what's doing it is disingenuous. It's probably the estrogen her own fat is producing that's making things worse. I dunno - the endocrine system is complex at best & way above my pay grade.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Highly unlikely cancer would cause weight loss either. That's typically a late stage symptom also accompanied by food aversion, which we sure don't see here. A cancer patient simply cannot eat, their body is possibly dying and food makes them feel terrible. (Families usually don't understand and try to get them to eat to hope they gain strength, but they can't, it's a symptom of a late stage cancer, look up cachexia for more info.)

Early on, weight loss is often a product of stress more than anything. But if it was a spread of cancer, this would not be the only symptom. At this point, Amber is considered cured. She doesn't have a type of cancer that usually regrows, so I think we can rule that out. Not to say she couldn't get another type, of course. Is she's really getting a hormone replacement? Seems odd to give to somebody so fat.

If Amber is losing (which I always find hard to believe) it's because she's temporarily eating less. Definitely not cancer.

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
According to Amber the cancer didn't reach her lymph nodes, so cancer weight loss isn't happening.

(Also legit weight loss isn't happening either; we all know she's gaming her damn high capacity industrial shipping scale to make herself look better on her imaginary trip down Jenny Cregg Lane.)

Tags
None