WHAT I ATE TODAY | JENNY CRAIG DAY 6- 11/20/20 - Our Gorl Binged on Chinese Food During a Diet (Again)

Jizzrag

That’s what’s up
kiwifarms.net
Weight
A462F03F-CC07-4E2D-A6A7-149EC591A96C.jpeg

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
One thing that Amber said that I believe is that after eating the Jenny Craig meals, she was still hungry. This has been her problem since being a child. It does not matter how good the food is, how low in calories, how normal the portion size is, or how nutritional the food from the diet is, Amber has a large appetite and these food portion sizes are not satiating her. She will game the system by having more points, as with WW, or more calorie allowance, by not counting everything, or having "cheat" days as part of the plan, so as to eat more. She never developed the cognitive ability to control her need for food. No wonder any diet she tried failed and will likely continue to fail. In the same vein, she has poor impulse control demonstrated by her need to buy rubbish from department stores when she sees those objects.

Sociopathic Smeghead

Professional Cyberbully
kiwifarms.net
Moulin Ro(h)uge, anyone?
Screenshot_20201120-181028_YouTube.jpg

I swear she gets worse and worse with every video. Four minutes of actual video and another three with just a title card.
The only chance in hell she has of thinning down is her hair.
Anyway, I have nothing of value to add, enjoy her mug in 1080p. She's looking like methmama more and more every day.
Screenshot_20201120-180941_YouTube-01.jpeg

Aged 29, ladies and gents.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
Moulin Ro(h)uge, anyone?
View attachment 1739464
I swear she gets worse and worse with every video. Four minutes of actual video and another three with just a title card.
The only chance in hell she has of thinning down is her hair.
Anyway, I have nothing of value to add, enjoy her mug in 1080p. She's looking like methmama more and more every day.
View attachment 1739471
Aged 29, ladies and gents.
She looks like a giant who cut down trees from Whoville to make earrings.

Tags
None