WHAT I ATE TODAY | JENNY CRAIG DAY 6- 11/20/20 - Our Gorl Binged on Chinese Food During a Diet (Again)

maddsmon

kiwifarms.net
All right you motherfuckers, y'all better appreciate the effort that I put into this...all 30 minutes of it. I had to go back and listen to her blathering! Oh the humanity!
Anyways, here's the plot of her stated weight per day. I put in notes as far as what happened each day, but for now focus on the box at lower left.
View attachment 1739816
Within that lower-left box are two things of interest. At top is the straight-line equation that best fits the data, which shows our Gorl is losing a very consistent 1.6 pounds per day. The R-squared value underneath is an indication of how well the given data fit the line. The maximum possible R-squared value is 1 (100%), and the minimum is 0 (0%). Our Gorl's stated weight fits the extrapolated linear curve with an R-squared value of 98.5%. Pretty good!

Except...

Except in that same six (seven?) day time period she had three admitted binges. One of them is most likely the Panera Mukbang she put online, another one she didn't describe in detail, and the last is the PF Chang's/McDonalds binge where she sucked the breading off of a 20-piece McNugget order like some kind of carb-craving vampire.

That's not to mention the possible snacking off of Becky's garlic Texas toast feast right back on day one.

All of those extra calories and such, and yet she consistently drops 1.6 pounds per day to within a 98.5% fit?

This all, of course, glosses over the fact that a 1.6 pound variation is well within the noise level for someone her size.

Yeah, pull the other one. It's got bells on it.

I analyze data for a living, you lying cow. Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
The strength of weaponized autism

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Has she done Noom yet?

Or perhaps another MLM weight loss thing like Shakeology ( don't know if they are actually still around ) or It Works. Just anything she can spend money on and say " hey look, I'm trying ".
Noom, less than a week (pretty sure).
Weight loss doctor, less than 24 hours.
Optavia, for which she did "hundreds of hours of research", less than 36 hours.
Weight Watchers, less than a week, half-hearted bullshit "attempts" at various times over the years.
Intuitive eating, about five days
Intermittent - sorry, intermitten fasting, less than a week.
Counting calories, which she "knows works, and people can lose weight shtooo easy doing that", anywhere from two to seven days over the years.

The only diet she hasn't quit is the "I know what's best for me and I'm just gonna do what I wanna do, point blank period."

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
One thing that Amber said that I believe is that after eating the Jenny Craig meals, she was still hungry. This has been her problem since being a child. It does not matter how good the food is, how low in calories, how normal the portion size is, or how nutritional the food from the diet is, Amber has a large appetite and these food portion sizes are not satiating her. She will game the system by having more points, as with WW, or more calorie allowance, by not counting everything, or having "cheat" days as part of the plan, so as to eat more. She never developed the cognitive ability to control her need for food. No wonder any diet she tried failed and will likely continue to fail. In the same vein, she has poor impulse control demonstrated by her need to buy rubbish from department stores when she sees those objects.
Big Ambs is in it for the feels of eating. That is what does it for her. It is probably how she gets her jollies. Her body is conditioned to eat gobs and gobs of food. She eats like it is always christmas or her berfday. She cannot help it at this point. This is what eating is to her. That is why she will always fail. Normal people do not get to 500 pounds because it is just too much work. 4000kcal per day is a lot of food even if you only eat junk food. That is the equivalent of four pints of Ben and Jerry's. She would be much better off if she actually binged because that would only be one thing to change.

Her weight loss journey is destined to fail because she does not want it and she never actually makes changes that could be sustained. She refuses to choose healthy options. She will not give up on 6 pound plates of rice or pasta. She will not eat human portions. It is not happening. She cannot normalize her diet. Becky is lucky like that because Rebecca Williams is just an opportunistic eater. She will plateau or even lose weight post-Amber because food stamps and welfare only go so far. Ambs is beyond hope. Lardarse cancer could not scare her straight.

sperginity

kawaii farmer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She sucked the breading off 20 nuggets :story:
I read this comment before I watched and thought it was conjecture or hyperbole or something, but nope, this bitch admitted that shameful shit like its something anyone has done. It has been a long time since ALR shocked me, but this definitely did it.

conspriacy theory: a competitor of jenny craig is sponsoring these videos, to create a subconscious association between praise for jenny craig and being a fat fucking failure who binges every other day.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When she said she sucked the breading off chicken nuggets, that episode of South Park where Cartman ate only the skin off a bucket of KFC came to mind.

I mean, she's gone this far, she might as well just recreate that scene and call it a mukbang.

It probably won't happen though, cue the "I don't even like KFC, you guise!"

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Her new "I'm so quirky" chicken phobia is insane. We know she isn't afraid of chicken she didn't prepare herself, or weirded out by big chunks of chicken (wtaf?). She lusts after CK orange chicken, we've seen her eat panda express chicken, we know she loves her nuggies and always has. Just over a year ago, we watched her deep throat a chicken kebab with huge chunks of chicken. Gorl is not afraid of chicken.

As for saving up for a botch job WLS in Mexico, @Let's Find Out! , how on earth would she ever get there?

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her new "I'm so quirky" chicken phobia is insane. We know she isn't afraid of chicken she didn't prepare herself, or weirded out by big chunks of chicken (wtaf?). She lusts after CK orange chicken, we've seen her eat panda express chicken, we know she loves her nuggies and always has. Just over a year ago, we watched her deep throat a chicken kebab with huge chunks of chicken. Gorl is not afraid of chicken.

As for saving up for a botch job WLS in Mexico, @Let's Find Out! , how on earth would she ever get there?
Hey, Mexico is only a 1,300 mile drive situation type thing!

Edit: LOL I wrote that before I realized I was replying to @SituationTypeThing.

Scrumption

kiwifarms.net
I cannot believe she still is keeping up this "chicken freaks me out" bs this far into 2020. She can't even keep the dainty lie straight. First, she said it was frozen chicken, then she said chicken from restaurants, now it's large pieces of chicken. This is coming from the same behemoth that fingered a whole rotisserie chicken on camera, the same lard that deepthroated a chicken kebab in Lexington and whinnied like a climaxing mare.

edit: @SituationTypeThing I wrote this post out only to publish it and see you commented the same thing, It must be on all our minds then

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
All right you motherfuckers, y'all better appreciate the effort that I put into this...all 30 minutes of it. I had to go back and listen to her blathering! Oh the humanity!
Anyways, here's the plot of her stated weight per day. I put in notes as far as what happened each day, but for now focus on the box at lower left.
View attachment 1739816
Within that lower-left box are two things of interest. At top is the straight-line equation that best fits the data, which shows our Gorl is losing a very consistent 1.6 pounds per day. The R-squared value underneath is an indication of how well the given data fit the line. The maximum possible R-squared value is 1 (100%), and the minimum is 0 (0%). Our Gorl's stated weight fits the extrapolated linear curve with an R-squared value of 98.5%. Pretty good!

Except...

Except in that same six (seven?) day time period she had three admitted binges. One of them is most likely the Panera Mukbang she put online, another one she didn't describe in detail, and the last is the PF Chang's/McDonalds binge where she sucked the breading off of a 20-piece McNugget order like some kind of carb-craving vampire.

That's not to mention the possible snacking off of Becky's garlic Texas toast feast right back on day one.

All of those extra calories and such, and yet she consistently drops 1.6 pounds per day to within a 98.5% fit?

This all, of course, glosses over the fact that a 1.6 pound variation is well within the noise level for someone her size.

Yeah, pull the other one. It's got bells on it.

I analyze data for a living, you lying cow. Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
My mind says autistic, but my heart says winner.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The video was 7:31 long. She spent the first few minutes going over every weigh in since she started JC. Then she rushed through breakfast as well as her 1st snack. I get rushing the 1st if she was worried about being late for an appointment but that level of 'hurry' was also present during her snack. Why? It's not as if she has a crazy schedule to worry about. For that matter, she has bugger all to do all day; how is it she was running late for whatever appointment she had?

Her last few minutes detailed her binge; longwinded explanation seasoned with overly generous sprinkles of excuses & rationalizations.

I don't remember what came in between other than briefly mentioning Becky's family holding a memorial gathering & yeah, that leads to interesting time line speculation. Her content has been increasingly limited & now she's down to bugger all, save talking about food, He drags out the odd haul but other than that, nothing. When was the last time we saw or got hints of friends coming over? She might use CoVD as an excuse but that hasn't previously stopped her.

What a pathetic excuse of a life she's reduced herself to. She's going to be 30, learning the hard way that any bounce back she may have had physically is fading fast & is pretty well too fat to function. She has all the time in the world to pursue any interest she might have but limits herself to mindless, meaningless activities in a frantic search for 'fun'. Something she's probably never considered - fun is all the more so when it comes as relaxation, as a reward for our regular work; whatever that happens to be.

Her clothing choices are becoming stranger than usual. Lately she looks like she was allowed to wear her choice of items from the kindergarten dress up cupboard.

She's going to have to learn to deal with hunger if she really wants to lose weight - not that I think she does, as food is all she has left. But if she did; what is it about the feeling of hunger that terrifies her so? I don't know anyone who hasn't had to miss a meal or 2 on a crazy busy day; it's not the end of the world.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By my (bad) math she has to eat a bit over 3000kcal a day to maintain her weight, so if she eats an amount of food that would cause a normal person to gain weight, she can still shed a few pounds.
She could eat 3k calories per day and lose 100 lbs.
Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 03.18.07.png

Tags
None