WHAT I ATE TODAY | JENNY CRAIG DAY 6- 11/20/20 - Our Gorl Binged on Chinese Food During a Diet (Again)

Turd Blossom

A mug-o-gravy a day keeps Lord Beetus away
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the Williams clan + ALR will be going on a little vacation to honor Becky's mother... in the middle of a pandemic... in a place where contamination is super high.

That'll sure go well.
I love how Amber did a very dramatic pause coupled with a sthuuper-sad sigh to punctuate her grief as she informed us that she wasn't going to be documenting her food choices this upcoming week, as Becky's Mom's birthday would've been next week and this memorial trip was "VERY im-poor-tan!!!"
-Then immediately proceeded to switch right back into her sing-songy voice asking us to let her know if we like these "What I Ate Today" vlogs, and launched into the "delish" salad she had for lunch.
I can only imagine Amber will be a pillar of strength and support for Becky and her family during this emotional week.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
We deserve another what I eat on vacation video....The last one was a classic!
It would be interesting to have a video of this trip to Pigeon Forge and to show us what to see and to do. Unfortunately, I expect that we will be told that it was super sad and there was a lot of crying, but instead, she will show us the dresses that she bought at Hot Topic there. I also expect that she will not be looking for quirky restaurants but all-you-can-eat buffets.

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
Wonder where Twinko and the rest of the critters are...

How long has it been since they've been in a video? Not to brag but my dog is 80% of the time in the same room with me if he has the option. Especially if I'm eating something- something odd about the infrequency of the pets' appearances.
I dont think its too odd. I think the animals avoid her. Either because shes abusive or indifferent. Doesnt really matter. She isn't the one feeding or taking care of them so they dony associate her with positive things.

Shes also way less mobile now, so shes def not going looking for them. She also wont show us her sleeping couch which is were twink likes to perch to look outside.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also expect that she will not be looking for quirky restaurants but all-you-can-eat buffets.

Don't know about Pigeon Forge, but around here nearly all of the buffets closed due to the Coof. Good example is Golden Corral. They shut down nationwide, but have recently reopened some locations with a new service model - cafeteria style where you are served by employees, rather than the freestyle piggy fest it used to be.

Same with the local Chinese buffets. Most here shut down or takeout only.

But no worries. As long as our gorl can suck the skin off a tub of Nuggets, she'll be fine and as fat as ever.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She would be much better off if she actually binged because that would only be one thing to change.

The way I see it, she doesn't actually binge in the sense that, say, bulimics do. There's nothing wrong with her head. She just wants to eat what she wants, when she wants it, and so she does. Of course, it's handy to have a bucket of faux mental health issues to blame it on, Thanks a lot, strip mall shrink!

Sociopathic Smeghead

Professional Cyberbully
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck. This is photoshopped, yes? Because goddamn, talk about a walking corpse.
Not photoshop, just increasing the structure of the image by 200%.
Restructuring an image just negates all lighting and camera blur, and emphasises any faults (I.E. dark skin, scabs).
That's Amberlynn in all of her glory, proving once again that all the money in the world can't fix your trailer trash genes.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Not photoshop, just increasing the structure of the image by 200%.
Restructuring an image just negates all lighting and camera blur, and emphasises any faults (I.E. dark skin, scabs).
That's Amberlynn in all of her glory, proving once again that all the money in the world can't fix your trailer trash genes.

That is....hideous. Good lord.

The Queen of Autists

kiwifarms.net
I dont think its too odd. I think the animals avoid her. Either because shes abusive or indifferent. Doesnt really matter. She isn't the one feeding or taking care of them so they dony associate her with positive things.

Shes also way less mobile now, so shes def not going looking for them. She also wont show us her sleeping couch which is were twink likes to perch to look outside.
Especially a chihuahua, they are lap dogs and bond to one person very well, it must be Becky. I go looking for my chi if he's not by my side, something's wrong.

_justlurking

kiwifarms.net
She keeps praising Jenny Craig but failing miserably. Also I won't blame Becky for this binge, since she did say she ordered. So she must be using Uber eats or something but like Becky could say something or stand up to her.. of course she won't because she gotta get that caregiver money. This is such a mess.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
One thing that Amber said that I believe is that after eating the Jenny Craig meals, she was still hungry. This has been her problem since being a child. It does not matter how good the food is, how low in calories, how normal the portion size is, or how nutritional the food from the diet is, Amber has a large appetite and these food portion sizes are not satiating her. She will game the system by having more points, as with WW, or more calorie allowance, by not counting everything, or having "cheat" days as part of the plan, so as to eat more. She never developed the cognitive ability to control her need for food. No wonder any diet she tried failed and will likely continue to fail. In the same vein, she has poor impulse control demonstrated by her need to buy rubbish from department stores when she sees those objects.

I've always thought it's not so much about portion control (although she eats like a hog), but it's more about her fucked-up fear of not having control over what food she gets to have. Am no psychologist, but am guessing that food may well have been the only thing she had control of as a kid being bounced around the foster care system, Add to that the fact she was already obese as a very young child with drug-addicted parents and had likely already formed terrible associations where food = affection/safety/security.
Roll forward 30 years and you end up with a 600 lb beast with a nasty cunty attitude who is EXTREMELY triggered by any attempt to restrict or modify her food intake. It's interesting that she quits every diet within a couple of days and engages in binging because she absolutely cannot deal with the associated emotions that restrictions bring up. The stupid thing is that a decent therapist would be able to deal with this fairly easily - it's not rocket science, but Amberlynn loves to clutch onto her narrative of anxiety/depression/mental health issues like a shield because she's fundamentally lazy, stupid, and a big fat chicken at heart.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
A few days ago over in another thread, (I can't remember which sorry, SORRY!!!) someone posted an IG or FB from Becky and she was with Amber and "others" in Pigeon Forge, TN. So this was likely filmed over a week ago.
Yep that was posted on day 3 Jenny Craig.
Screenshot_20201121-223455_Gallery.jpg
ETA the date this screenshot was taken from Becky's Facebook was 14th November.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
What is it with these idiots and clarifying that it's their first meal of the day?
Exactly what Situation Type Deal Gorl said, it's all part of the Dainty Delusion. They emphasize the fact that they haven't eaten yet, as though they can leave it, or take it.
It's kind of like trying to emulate that annoying girl in the office, who is tiny, and frequently realises she forgot to eat lunch.
The reality is hunger, cravings and food are all they think of, from the time they get up, until they go asleep. If you have to keep drawing attention to how unbothered you are, you probably aren't.
Also, first meal has no bearing on subsequent meals, or total calorie intake for the day. Not eating until lunchtime doesn't mean you can't take in four or five thousand calories for the rest of your 'day'.

Last edited:

I never almost drownded

I came here to drink milk and kick ass
kiwifarms.net
Wonder where Twinko and the rest of the critters are...

How long has it been since they've been in a video? Not to brag but my dog is 80% of the time in the same room with me if he has the option. Especially if I'm eating something- something odd about the infrequency of the pets' appearances.
Hopefully they dropped Twinks off to one of the numerous members of the Williams clan to look after while they're away, but I wouldn't put it past them to think "2 nights isn't that long".

They've certainly just overfilled the food bowls and left the cats to fend for themselves though :heart-empty:

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Noom, less than a week (pretty sure).
Weight loss doctor, less than 24 hours.
Optavia, for which she did "hundreds of hours of research", less than 36 hours.
Weight Watchers, less than a week, half-hearted bullshit "attempts" at various times over the years.
Intuitive eating, about five days
Intermittent - sorry, intermitten fasting, less than a week.
Counting calories, which she "knows works, and people can lose weight shtooo easy doing that", anywhere from two to seven days over the years.

The only diet she hasn't quit is the "I know what's best for me and I'm just gonna do what I wanna do, point blank period."

Don’t forget when she was “vegan” for a couple days.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
I saw a comment or two saying ''oh look she said it's comforting, that's more proof she needs a therapist''.

Amber isn't as stupid as her audience seem to think. She chose that word specifically, she knows using the word ''comforting'' in regards to food will alleviate some of the responsibility because ''muh eateen disorder''.
Nobody describes food as comforting like that. She is so conniving. She is doing everything in her power to push this eating disorder bollocks. The haydur audience are buying right into it.

''I couldn't control my need to binge''. It's not a binge when you eat like that 24/7. You're just a greedy cunt.

Tags
None