WHAT I ATE TODAY | OFF TRACK 6-12-2019 -

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I know I'm not the first to say this or point this out (because its obvious AF) but this "honest off track" video is still only half or a third of everything she ate... and everyone knows it.

And this isn't an "off track" day you massive, lardy, lying cow. This is every fucking day of your life. Jesus christ.

Could her desperate hooks to try to scrape viewers back be any more transparent?

meowmix

kiwifarms.net
I loved the close-up shot of the two bags of chips from Subway and then the, "I got two bags of chips. I don't know why." Because you are a fat fuck sugar/carb addict with ZERO will power. So many easy "first steps" this cow could take...ALL of them have suggested over and over and over and over again...Cut out soda, eat 1 cookie instead of 2, 1 bag of chips instead of 2. But God Forbid! Amberlynn just can't do "All or nothing". Lolz. I am so fucking thankful I'm not that damaged.

Bitchboy95

Drunk and wearing flip flops on 5th avenue
kiwifarms.net
I loved the close-up shot of the two bags of chips from Subway and then the, "I got two bags of chips. I don't know why." Because you are a fat fuck sugar/carb addict with ZERO will power. So many easy "first steps" this cow could take...ALL of them have suggested over and over and over and over again...Cut out soda, eat 1 cookie instead of 2, 1 bag of chips instead of 2. But God Forbid! Amberlynn just can't do "All or nothing". Lolz. I am so fucking thankful I'm not that damaged.
Yeah, but one of those bags was BAKED chips, gorl. Those are healthy!

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
"This is a typical day for me where I wake up and I think I'm gonna be on track but then somehow I end up failing."

How does our gorl expect anyone to have a shred of sympathy for her? She so shocked and defensive about haydurs but then she shamelessly admits to having no desire to practice self control. OK GORL.
Right? I could theoretically feel a bit bad for someone who tries and fails. (Not AL specifically, of course, because she's horrible in so many other ways on top of everything else, but someone, somewhere, might be worth a bit of sympathy.)

But she wants to sit and cry because she doesn't like the consequences of her actions, but doesn't dislike them enough to actually change those actions? Go fuck yourself. *laugh-cry emo-jee*

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
She stared off the video saying she wants to give herself 2400 limit so she doesnt go overboard. Then mid video she reaches 1700 cals which is the base limit she had in mind. At this point she had the opportunity to pick something reasonable that would still send her over but not blow her up to 6k cals. She doesnt want to COOK so that means lets eat a family size meal instead of a minimizing shit in anyway. Thats not off track that's just stupidity.

Smoothie Queen

certified controversial
kiwifarms.net
I honestly.. really can't even imagine eating that much food in one day. How does she even stomach that? Especially if she's supposed to be on a diet.. man, I just don't know with these Youtube people.

Also that ice cream thing makes me want to die. How can you possibly do that to some poor, innocent ice cream that never did anything wrong to anybody.

She stared off the video saying she wants to give herself 2400 limit so she doesnt go overboard. Then mid video she reaches 1700 cals which is the base limit she had in mind. At this point she had the opportunity to pick something reasonable that would still send her over but not blow her up to 6k cals. She doesnt want to COOK so that means lets eat a family size meal instead of a minimizing shit in anyway. Thats not off track that's just stupidity.
Right? She could have picked something she could reheat for a second meal and drastically reduced the amount of calories and carbs she was eating. I know fries don't reheat well if they've got sauce or anything on them, but you don't have to get the super unhealthy fry thing. If you know eating all that food is gonna put you over your calorie limit, figure something out that will minimize the damage! Get some freaking fajitas or something and save half (or more) of them for lunch tomorrow, fer chrissakes.

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lolz. I am so fucking thankful I'm not that damaged.
Just how damaged are you? 1/4 as much? 1/2 as much? 4000 calories as much? <insert just kidding here :lol: >

Yeah, I had to do a double-take when at the beginning she talked about setting a calorie goal, but then backtracked and said she knew she'd never make it, so she was setting it 10x higher so she had room to fuck up.

What kind of self-defeating mental midget does that? SET A REALISTIC GOAL. STICK TO IT. It's shit like that that guarantees she'll balloon to 750 ellbees before she dies.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Is Amber doing the typical deathfat habit of not logging her liquids? No way she's eating only 3k+ calories. Liquids are often the hidden killers of diets. If she was really just chugging from her Coldest Water Bottle(TM), she'd be boasting about it.
Liquids are probably a problem, yes -- but we're nowhere near that.

So let's assume she was accurate with her first two meals. Big assumption, sure. But say she was actually at ~1700 calories before dinner.

She said she had 3000+ calories for the whole day.

So she really seems to have convinced herself that platter of fries buried in cheese, chicken, and grease, the chips and salsa, the "side" (or two -- she was really ambiguous about that) of rice and that big bowl of ice cream was somewhere around 1300 calories. Maybe a couple hundred more, but roughly 1300. So... less than everything else she ate that day put together.

We know she has only a passing acquaintance with reality, but this is extraordinary.

What kind of self-defeating mental midget does that? SET A REALISTIC GOAL. STICK TO IT. It's shit like that that guarantees she'll balloon to 750 ellbees before she dies.
It's like setting your alarm clock ten minutes fast to make sure you get up on time. Except even dumber.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino