WHAT I ATE TODAY | OFF TRACK 6-12-2019 -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
I get sick when i eat twoards the higher end of 1600-2000....I can't imagine what eating 4000 calories in a day would feel like. This girl has got to shit like it's no one's business. And she can't wipe on top of it. Damn.
To be fair most of what Amber eats is empty calories coated in salt or sugar, so void of nutrition her body probably does think it's starving even as she shovels thousands of kcals into her mouth.

Yeah, I have no problem seeing how she stuffs between 4-10k calories down her throat every day. Especially with all the low fat/no fat condiments, tard cum, drinks etc you know she uses. Americans love that stuff, but it actually has the opposite from desired effect because they generally replace the fat with sugar... which also makes you fat (dumber too, not good for that brain in large quantities), AND hungry because the food has no substance, so you eat more.

I mean I know it's shocking to everyone else but really, Amber is not in any way special in her over consumption. Statistically more and more people are rocking the Amber bod every year in the states because their low income food is literally designed to make them fat, stupid and dead before they cost the taxpayers too much money. Welcome to the future, it's wommart for dinner!

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
She buys subs. (as in subscribers, though she also buys plenty of sandwiches)

speaking of...those two bags of chips...makes me want to revisit Fear and Loathing in Lexington.

I had two bags of chips, two eggs and 3 bacons, a footlong turkey sub on Italian herbs and cheese with two chocolate chip cookies, Papas Mexicana, which is a whole galaxy of fries and cheese laced with chicken and the occasional vegetable for good measure, also a quart of mint chocolate chip, a quart of m.elk, a tin of Spanish rice, and chips n' salsa. All of this was rounded up this afternoon by Becky, in a frenzy of drunk driving all over Monticello, from Subway to Casa Grande, she picked up everything I wanted to get my fat hands on. Not that I needed all that to eat in a day, but once you get locked into a serious food collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that worried me was the Mexican. There's nothing in the world more helpless and disgusting than a grown woman with the shits from a food binge. And I knew that the toilet would be clogged soon, probably after the next stomach gurgle.
Photo on 6-12-19 at 10.32 PM.jpg

Last edited:

JoyQ

kiwifarms.net
If she would have taken the fries out of that last meal she ate it would essentially be keto and not bad, but of course she didn’t. Revolting.
My understanding of Keto would be that the rice, ice cream, tard cum, bread on the sandwich, cookies and chips would all be banned. It’s all white flour and/or sugar. The only thing Keto was her breakfast.

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to assume that she was afraid of missing out on/forgetting the taste of her favorite foods before I realized she mostly consumes tasteless salt bombs. Is she afraid she'll forget what it's like to stuff herself beyond reason?
News flash, AL: Losing the weight means that it takes less food to feel like you're stuffed beyond reason (on the very select amount of days one may choose to do that to themselves). If she likes being full so much, you'd think she'd want to hit a healthy weight. At a healthy weight, feeling full is actually possible while eating a reasonable amount of calories.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My understanding of Keto would be that the rice, ice cream, tard cum, bread on the sandwich, cookies and chips would all be banned. It’s all white flour and/or sugar. The only thing Keto was her breakfast.
I’m just using keto as a buzzword I suppose, chicken, veggies and cheese fall under low carb which is keto to me.

• Dumb
Reactions: SAVE TWINKIE!

Gorl68

Driest of gorls
kiwifarms.net
Wait... Everything is in a TAKEOUT container, hamber isn't even stopping at these places or going out for it. This bitch made her thumby Buttler drive out to get a footlong, 2 bags of chips, and 2 cookies from subway which went over her daily calorie count... And STILL put in another order with necky at dinnertime for thousands of calories more. Just a casual OFF-TRACK day, nothing to see here gorls just a day where she "doesn't care".

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino