WHAT I ATE TODAY | OFF TRACK 6-12-2019 -

Smoothie Queen

certified controversial
kiwifarms.net
"So here is my first meal, this is usually what I have when I first wake up, blah blah"

View attachment 797850

"BUT GUISE, I DON'T LIKE BREAKFAST, I NEVER EAT BREAKFAST, I HAVEN'T EATUNNNN!"
How did she even eat that overcooked garbage? That bacon is basically dead on arrival and the eggs look way over done. No wonder she hates breakfast if that's how she's cooking it.

Iwillnotcredityouraccount

Don't give a fuck what you've been through
kiwifarms.net
1: her bacon looks disgusting. it's the microwave crap, I know, but yuck. 2: Amber honey we know you aren't on track
3: why the fuck does she do this with her calories? like if you're going to count calories, pick a number and stick to it. no "wiggle room". no. you pick a number and you stay at it. I know this woman is an idiot but jesus all these little tricks to get more calories are destroying her.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
If she would have taken the fries out of that last meal she ate it would essentially be keto and not bad, but of course she didn’t. Revolting.
despite the 2394829438 examples we have of keto helping people with binge eating problems our gorl could never go keto because doctorlynn says any diet that tells you to eat bacon is bad you guise!!!!! even though she's currently eating 3 slices of precooked bacon a day? weird how that works

Last edited:

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
I disagree. Keep the trainwreck videos coming Amber.

The entire reason she is popular is because of how delusional she is.
Her being more popular means fewer train wreck videos and fewer videos in general. The "what I eat during a binge" vid was a response to an "e'rybody quit Amber" campaign. This is coming after her apparently seeing a drop in youtube money. the worse it gets, the more she will do. I think that she would post a "look at my disgusting legs" video or record a "binge" if it things dry up. She has nothing else. Amberlynn cannot work. Becky is on welfare at best. Once youtube money is gone, it is side show or eating buckets of potatoes naked on chaturbate. She needs the money for food at a minimum. That last video was at least $25 worth of take out. She needs more than $1000 per month just to stay fed.

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how she finds ways to congratulate herself on the tiniest things even though she mega-failed by eateen half a week's worth of calories in a single day. She used no oil or butter to cook her aygs! It's a good thing that she made a video to admit that she ate 6000 3000+ calories! That raw and real honesty deserves praise and totally erases any failure on her part.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m astounded that she’s still alive, with zero exercise and a ton of junk each day she should be a swollen corpse right now.
She's only saved by her age. You can get away with putting an alarming amount of punishment into your body when you're young, but it starts to catch up to you very quickly if you don't start leveling off into your 30s. She's rapidly approaching the age where her body's going to start cashing the check for doing this to herself, and with the kind of strain she's been putting on every single organ and function in her body, and then layering it with what amounts to no actual nutrition at all: It's going to be a very large check.

Her knees are already shot, her ankles probably barely keep it together, and there's a very good reason that she never shows you her bare legs. You can already see bits and pieces of her soon-to-be-bedridden life peeking in around the corner, and she's done nothing but surround herself with enablers. If you ever wondered how those 800+Lbs people wind up bedridden before they even attempt to prevent it, you're getting a front-row seat to the processes involved.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
She's only saved by her age. You can get away with putting an alarming amount of punishment into your body when you're young, but it starts to catch up to you very quickly if you don't start leveling off into your 30s. She's rapidly approaching the age where her body's going to start cashing the check for doing this to herself, and with the kind of strain she's been putting on every single organ and function in her body, and then layering it with what amounts to no actual nutrition at all: It's going to be a very large check.

Her knees are already shot, her ankles probably barely keep it together, and there's a very good reason that she never shows you her bare legs. You can already see bits and pieces of her soon-to-be-bedridden life peeking in around the corner, and she's done nothing but surround herself with enablers. If you ever wondered how those 800+Lbs people wind up bedridden before they even attempt to prevent it, you're getting a front-row seat to the processes involved.
I think that in addition to that youthful resilience, she's saved by the fact that she DOESNT put any strain on her body. She barely walks more than a few seconds every day, she doesnt do any kind of physical activity, she doesnt even need to stand up to cook! So while her heart is probably hanging on by a thread, she's making damn sure to never, ever push that thing to work beyond keeping her alive to eat more.

I mean look at a lot of the MSPL people that die after surgery and losing tons of weight, often the death is because their heart was shot and now that they're taking their life back, going out and getting physical... they immediately drop dead because it was their lack of activity that was actually allowing their failing heart to keep pumping regularly.

It's a depressing as fuck trap, morbid obesity is. If Amber were to actually do anything she'd probably die, but not doing anything will also kill her, just slower.

kiwifarms.net
"So here is my first meal, this is usually what I have when I first wake up, blah blah"

View attachment 797850

"BUT GUISE, I DON'T LIKE BREAKFAST, I NEVER EAT BREAKFAST, I HAVEN'T EATUNNNN!"
I think if she wasn't so lazy with cooking it would help keep her from wanting fast food and take out the rest of the day. If she could just cook bacons herself it would taste so much better. Make an omelet with her peppers and onions she loves so much with some cheese like those fries she had. I think most people would want something else after eating her breakfast..it's bland and boring, those precooked bacons aren't that good.

Smoothie Queen

certified controversial
kiwifarms.net
I think if she wasn't so lazy with cooking it would help keep her from wanting fast food and take out the rest of the day. If she could just cook bacons herself it would taste so much better. Make an omelet with her peppers and onions she loves so much with some cheese like those fries she had. I think most people would want something else after eating her breakfast..it's bland and boring, those precooked bacons aren't that good.
Seriously, though! It's not like it's even difficult. You don't even technically need to cook to have a great breakfast - a string cheese and a low-fat Greek yogurt will do the trick while staying healthy. But cooking breakfast food is really easy anyway, she just doesn't care to learn how I guess. Also, if she learned to cook she'd have no excuse to get takeout for almost every meal.

I feel so trapped between feeling kind of bad for this woman because she's in a bad spot health-wise, and feeling really frustrated with the obvious excuses she's making for herself to not even try to be healthier and do better. Fuckin' hell.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Lesbian Sleepover

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
despite the 2394829438 examples we have of keto helping people with binge eating problems our gorl could never go keto because doctorlynn says any diet that tells you to eat bacon is bad you guise!!!!! even though she's currently eating 3 slices of precooked bacon a day? weird how that works
She does know that Subway will turn any sandwich into a salad for her right? Using nutritionix I changed her carb bomb sub into a decent sized salad (with added cheese, bacon, oil, and ranch dressing!) with half the kcal and 95% reduced carbs (130g down to a dainty 5g).

I've been doing low intensity keto for two weeks and it's really not that difficult. Cook up a package of bacon slices until they're crispy, nibble on two slices instead of eating a hand full of chips. Have snacks like boiled eggs and cheese sticks in the fridge. Plan meals around breads and starches. Buy frozen meatballs or grilled chicken if you're pressed for time. Drink plenty of water and make substitutions for sugar drinks. You can still have treats, you just need to plan ahead for them.

Thranduil

Nameless Ghoul
kiwifarms.net
Has she ever been on record eating something with slow carbs like whole grain bread?
Shit that actually sustains you for a good while. Eating eggs and bacon for breakfast is setting herself up for failure (like everything she does) because she’s going to feel really hungry again really soon.

Whole-kernel, minimally processed grain is great for keeping hunger away for a longer while. Since she refuses to go on a no carb diet it would be a great option.

I know it won’t happen though, whole grain bread doesn’t hit the same obesity spots in her brain that herbs and cheese bread does.

• Agree
Reactions: thejackal

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
ALR's problem is she has the poor-person's view on food - that fancy, high quality food = very complex
In reality the best dishes are fairly simple, made with real/fresh ingredients, and generally not too hard to make with a little practice and patience.
Lots of amazing ecipes just require patience, you essentially just cut and dump/stir ingredients into a skillet at the right time. But who am I kidding.
Thats way too hard for our gorl, who can't be bothered to cut more than the occassional onion, or to wait 30 mins for a delicious, nutritious, easy meal to cook.

She requires a feeding every 10 mins to sustain that mass.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino