WHAT I ATE TODAY | OFF TRACK 6-12-2019 -

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Seriously, though! It's not like it's even difficult. You don't even technically need to cook to have a great breakfast - a string cheese and a low-fat Greek yogurt will do the trick while staying healthy. But cooking breakfast food is really easy anyway, she just doesn't care to learn how I guess. Also, if she learned to cook she'd have no excuse to get takeout for almost every meal.

I feel so trapped between feeling kind of bad for this woman because she's in a bad spot health-wise, and feeling really frustrated with the obvious excuses she's making for herself to not even try to be healthier and do better. Fuckin' hell.
Here's where she becomes the biggest (literally) contradiction. She staunchly refuses to use any fats in her cooking. Here in the south, we fry that bacon up and while it's draining, we pour a bit of the fat off and then scramble our eggs in that shit. Now there is a reason many of us folks are as big as a house, but that's a breakfast that would fill her up. She's fucking proud that she never uses olive oil or butter or any other healthy fat like avocado or coconut oil. She essentially boils all of her food in plain fucking water and then murders them with at least 4 Mrs. Dash blends, garlic salt (even though Mrs. Dash has garlic in every single blend), and sriracha. Bitch doesn't know how to cook.

Now you look at that refusal to use any fat, much less healthy fat and see her go out and eat absolute fucking shit coated in fat. It makes no sense whatsoever. But, that's our gorl.

Smoothie Queen

certified controversial
kiwifarms.net
Here's where she becomes the biggest (literally) contradiction. She staunchly refuses to use any fats in her cooking. Here in the south, we fry that bacon up and while it's draining, we pour a bit of the fat off and then scramble our eggs in that shit. Now there is a reason many of us folks are as big as a house, but that's a breakfast that would fill her up. She's fucking proud that she never uses olive oil or butter or any other healthy fat like avocado or coconut oil. She essentially boils all of her food in plain fucking water and then murders them with at least 4 Mrs. Dash blends, garlic salt (even though Mrs. Dash has garlic in every single blend), and sriracha. Bitch doesn't know how to cook.

Now you look at that refusal to use any fat, much less healthy fat and see her go out and eat absolute fucking shit coated in fat. It makes no sense whatsoever. But, that's our gorl.
That.. that is just absurd. That's so incredibly absurd. I have no words. Your body needs fat to live, and current studies are showing that fat is less of a health concern than sugar! And there are healthy fats out there! No wonder she eats so unhealthy if whenever she cooks for herself she refuses to use butter or olive oil or anything and just boils shit - her body is craving nutrients she denies herself (healthy fats and the like), so she just goes out and gets the fattiest, most disgusting takeout she can find to fill that craving. That's so dumb, oh my god. This shit is why moderation is the key to any (successful) diet, it avoids situations like this. Well, and it looks like this girl has a serious food addiction issue as well, which doesn't help.

Also I'm kind of insulted by her abuse of Mrs. Dash products, those things are great if you use them correctly. Blue Mrs. Dash on fish, for example, is amazing.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
A month old 5 and 1/2 min video.... She is Youtube's hardest working Youbtuber yall!

PS- Isn't every day off track for her, hence the 90 lb weight gain?? Lastly she can't even leave the house, she had to have someone go get her Mexican food instead of going to the restaurant. Bedbound era is so depressing! Sure she didn't finish that little bit of chips and salsa, that's nothing for our gorl.

meepmapmop

some bitch
kiwifarms.net
I think the thing that bothered me most about this video was that she gave herself asspats for documenting her pig out session. At this point, her honesty doesn't matter. If that food goes in her mouth, she's going to die. But she seems fine with that at this point, so that's really her choice. Killing yourself by Subway and terrible "Mexican" food is kinda sad though, much better foods to kill yourself for.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
I think the thing that bothered me most about this video was that she gave herself asspats for documenting her pig out session. At this point, her honesty doesn't matter. If that food goes in her mouth, she's going to die. But she seems fine with that at this point, so that's really her choice. Killing yourself by Subway and terrible "Mexican" food is kinda sad though, much better foods to kill yourself for.
You could hear her smiling in her voice over and she sounded happy about what all she ate in a day. She was pleased with herself.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I think the thing that got me was at the very beginning she said she wouldn't follow through. She flat out said she probably wouldn't follow through. Then what is the point, bitch? She gave up before she tried. That's her whole lazy mentality. Go through the motions and sell your brand of horseshit. How anyone is still buying it is a mystery for the ages.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
What got to me was at the end where you see Becky is in bed whilst Amber is recording about her failures. Becky is the one bringing all this food to Amber. Becky already feels guilty for the death of her nephew, how is she going to feel when Amber dies and this time she really did contribute to it.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
What got to me was at the end where you see Becky is in bed whilst Amber is recording about her failures. Becky is the one bringing all this food to Amber. Becky already feels guilty for the death of her nephew, how is she going to feel when Amber dies and this time she really did contribute to it.
If we wouldn't feel bad if Hamber died, do you really think the person who puts up with her shit 24/7 and the abuse she does emotionally would?

Then there is how slow is Becky? Can she understand what she's doing? If she is that much of a sped she can't understand..

• Dumb
Reactions: SAVE TWINKIE!

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
I guarantee Becky has no concept of the consequences of her actions. Just look at how Becky herself eats. She comes from a long lineage of unhealthy trash. She's the kind of dumb fat slob that will live her whole life not understanding why she's a dumb fat slob, and then die in confusion at a young age wondering why she's having a heart attack. That's just her lot in life. To Becky, she's just making her gorlfriend happy, giving her what she wants... and keeping her complacent too, as a bonus.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Those bacons look a lot like the puss bubbles that are soon to form on her leaky layygs.

Seriously, I love bacon and that looks fucking terrifying for some reason.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: JambledUpWords

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
The one thing that really got me the MOST, out of anything else in this carnival of deep-fat-fried horseshit, was Bigass HamLard having the barefaced fucking audacity to look strait into the camera and tell her viewers to be proud of her.

I ate 5000 calories today, and yesterday, and eVeRyDaY, but because this time I bothered to film a few minutes worth of some of it to make a lazy video, YOU should be happy! YOU should feel happy and proud! Look, look, look!

The absolute Narcissistic blind fucking nerve of this massive cow.
I just can't.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
Precooked or not, no one who is 600 pounds needs fucking bacon. Fight me, ketofags.
Square the fuck up
But you raise a good point that no minor change to AL's diet will magically fix her overeating. Reducing fats or carbs doesn't do shit to change the sheer volume of food she'll consume on any given day. No fad diet can fix her addiction.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino