WHAT I ATE TODAY | OFF TRACK 6-12-2019 -

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
bitch weighs lidurally over a quarter of a ton and has hooves where her feet should be. she needs zero food except water and maybe a multivitamin.
Multiple 400, 500, and 600+ pound people have gone on months long water fasts (theres even the wholeass documentary about that one dude who went for like a year on absolutely nothing at all but water alone, right?) and they lose tons of fucking weight. And they are demonstrably fine.

How many times has she been told this? HAS she been told this? Have people been able to Tweet or DM or whatever this fucking info/strait facts at her? What has she done....ignore it? Deny? Pretend she is some kind of bullshit magic unicorn that the laws of physics and thermodynmics just do not apply to?

• Agree
Reactions: ShtrugglesBeeenMe

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net
How many times has she been told this? HAS she been told this? Have people been able to Tweet or DM or whatever this fucking info/strait facts at her? What has she done....ignore it? Deny? Pretend she is some kind of bullshit magic unicorn that the laws of physics and thermodynmics just do not apply to?
In the world of addiction recovery, some refer to this phenomenon as "terminal uniqueness." They don't seek out treatment or help, because they're *~special~* and no one has ever faced the struggles they have had to endure. So, they just continue down that terminal downward spiral.

It seems like a pretty common talking point.

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
In reality the best dishes are fairly simple, made with real/fresh ingredients, and generally not too hard to make with a little practice and patience.
Lots of amazing ecipes just require patience, you essentially just cut and dump/stir ingredients into a skillet at the right time. But who am I kidding.
Thats way too hard for our gorl, who can't be bothered to cut more than the occassional onion, or to wait 30 mins for a delicious, nutritious, easy meal to cook.
There's something rewarding about cooking a good meal that you miss out on by eating hamburger helper daily. One of the best things ALR could do right now would be to make more of her meals from scratch and remember that home cooking is not calorie free.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
There's something rewarding about cooking a good meal that you miss out on by eating hamburger helper daily. One of the best things ALR could do right now would be to make more of her meals from scratch and remember that home cooking is not calorie free.
She quite literally can not cook bacon and eggs. Once she wants food, she only gives it about 5 minutes before she'll consume food. It's why she boils random things in a pot on high long enough for the raw meat to cook, if that, and consumes it.

I doubt she could even make grilled cheese.

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
She quite literally can not cook bacon and eggs. Once she wants food, she only gives it about 5 minutes before she'll consume food. It's why she boils random things in a pot on high long enough for the raw meat to cook, if that, and consumes it.

I doubt she could even make grilled cheese.
That is sad. She has no patience and no impulse control but also no will to change. That's why we get videos about all of the things she does just because she "feels like it", -- 400 shopping challenges where she justifies her spending habits, her god awful eating habits, and her inability to stick to any sort of diet or plan.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Sadly not going to happen, Amber has said several times recently that she hates cooking and never follows recipes(no-one tells Amber what to do ya'll) so she always wings it and guesses how much salt or garlic salt she is putting in.

But don't worry, it's always low calorie and low sodium lol.

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
Sadly not going to happen, Amber has said several times recently that she hates cooking and never follows recipes(no-one tells Amber what to do ya'll) so she always wings it and guesses how much salt or garlic salt she is putting in.
But don't worry, it's always low calorie and low sodium lol.
At least the Mrs. Dash has no added sodium (I think). She'd have already had a heart attack.

Reactions: 497

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Mrs Dash doesn't have sodium, but Hamber will use garlic salt, then dump in regular salt. On top of using all preprocessed crap.

At one point when some one did a screen cap of her 'recipes' I did the math, combined with her admitted fast food runs of the day, and her snacks and the sodium was insane. Like dead sea levels of salt. IIRC the math came out to her consumption of sodium on the average exceeded what I was using to cure bacon. Just consider that; she consumes more salt in a day then is used to cure a shelf stable pork product.

It would be interesting to see what her new sodium intake is now, since she's obviously eating more now then she was even 6 months ago.

I'll post my medical theory on why the sodium hasn't killed her yet in the health thread.

Raindrop3000

Tis' me, the lone genious
kiwifarms.net
Mrs Dash doesn't have sodium, but Hamber will use garlic salt, then dump in regular salt. On top of using all preprocessed crap.

At one point when some one did a screen cap of her 'recipes' I did the math, combined with her admitted fast food runs of the day, and her snacks and the sodium was insane. Like dead sea levels of salt. IIRC the math came out to her consumption of sodium on the average exceeded what I was using to cure bacon. Just consider that; she consumes more salt in a day then is used to cure a shelf stable pork product.

It would be interesting to see what her new sodium intake is now, since she's obviously eating more now then she was even 6 months ago.

I'll post my medical theory on why the sodium hasn't killed her yet in the health thread.
I absolutely love how she uses low sodium everything but covers it in onion salt and garlic salt

The only thing I love more is how she talks about how keto would be too high fat for her and her gallstones. I understand that there is a correlation between keto and exacerbating gallstone issues but I would imagine if she stuck to a keto diet she'd still probably eat less fat than she does now, probably making her gallstones more managable

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino