what I ate today on ww & walking twinkie 05/20/20 - HUGE COCKROACH ON THE WALL AT 6:35

Chihiro

"Stop getting any bigger or they'll EAT YOU"
kiwifarms.net
I was in the camp of agreeing that Amber lost some weight, but after hearing her talk about and give some bullshit reason as to why she input her admitted highest weight is real sus. What are the chances that she is actually closer to 570 lbs instead of 500? She admitted she wears a maxi dress to weigh, but doesn't show it. It all just reeks of Amber's bullshit. Idk though man.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, when the fuck was this video recorded?

She talks about eating those garbanzo beans even though she said somewhere at the beggining of Operation Curvy Calories that she'll have to stop eating those because it's a trigger food or whatever

She also talked around the start of Op. Curvy Calories about how certain food on WW is 0 points and how that's wrong, but in this video she talks about how the chicken and garbanzo beans she ate were 0 points

Janai

kiwifarms.net
This video actually infuriated me
I very rarely get legit pissed off by lolcows but this video fucking disgusted me because everything she said was utter bullshit. That is why she nuked the tik tok because we know she quit the diet.

So personally I have BED, I am overcoming it but you have to be incredibly strict with food, like time your eating etc etc. This cunt has learnt nothing, she even gaslit the every loving shit out of WW. First by putting her original highest to cuck in more points but then lying about nutrition and that infuriates me to no end because you are advertising yourself as a weight loss channel so actually do some facts and teach your audience about doing the right things.

She has 269g of FUCKING CARBS in one meal, WHAT!!! most people have that in 3 days, your daily RDA is 225 but from a professional point of view they will say no carbs. They are also insane in points and the macros on that are clearly not healthy. Chicken too is great if you are a body builder but fish is far more nutritious and healthy also good for the skin because the oils in it.

That ice cream sundae was a large don't lie and that was
View attachment 1308804

View attachment 1308808

She had over 4000 calories, wow Amber you're an inspiration.

So she had about 4000 calories over 400g of carbs in a day THE UTTER FUCK!!! We know you are lying too because you were out driving so you went to macdonalds. What gets me is she is saying she is inspirational yada yada yada. Amber you are a joke, a vile dirty looking liar who tries to profit off a section of the community that puts passion into keeping fit and losing weight. None of them want you because you cannot even be honest to yourself.

The scapegoat about the weight of her apple watch, iphone and 1.2 maxi dress truly shows all you want to do is keep out of 500 to prove the haydurs wrong when you should be doing it for yourself and making a change but there is no change with you because you are a fat greedy lying cunt who lies about having an eating disorder. I understand completely why people with EDs lose their utter shit at Amber because it demolishes their trails and tribulations but also I can see why active people fuck even Freelee hate her. (yeah I know Freelee is a psycho bish.)

Apologies for that I genuinely hate it when people lie about nutrition.
HOW CAN ONE PERSON CONSUME 4000 FUCKING CALORIES IN ONE DAY

also this was recorded may 4th.. so 500lbs ?throw that shit out the window.. 4000 calories a day will make her gain AT LEAST 2 elbees a week

Erins Wifey

What cereal is that?
kiwifarms.net
Ooooooookkkkk.... I’m pretty sure that in her (now dead and buried. RIP) TikTok she said that she got a chicken strip meal with onion rings AND the hEaTh BlIzZaRd, and ate the whole thing. She was all “sometimes you go off track! I used all my daily points, my weekly points and now I’m in the negative.” Did she really think killing her TikTok (RIP) would make us not be able to connect the dots? We aren’t all BigBeefyBecky.... our IQs are bigger than our ages ffs. LiarLynn strikes again. Maybe it was a different DQ trip, but I don’t think sooooooooo, chubbsss😂

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Hol' up. Did she say she ate nine bags of chips?? 9??? Jesus Christ Amber.
They were all small servings, boo

But even like that, I still wish she showed them, most of them are at least ~200 calories each. So that'd be at least 1800 calories she binged on

And she tried so hard to fake that she was exhausted from dancing :story: She did that on her TikToks, she had clips of her dancing in her Operation Curvy Calories intro, what stopped her from showing herself do that in this video also? She's just full of shit

Edit: She's replying to people in the comments on sock accounts again

b7b0651d003fd05a21563f2d11730e61.png

Last edited:

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
The teeth slathering/sucking she does every clip :cryblood: . I can understand when eating but its a constant nasty tongue flick she does
Screenshot_20200520-220203(1).png
Screenshot_20200520-220402(1).png

How are you a inspiration or inspire others when you cant stop eating fast food and ramen? There are TONS of obese woman on social media losing weight consistently thru healthy diet and exercise, why would someone look at what your doing for weightloss tips?

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
Gorl is gettin' hard to keep up with. Fortunately I have a few minutes and this is archived, so no clicks for our lardbucket.

Fuckadoodle dandy, gorl is desperate for youtube bux.

0:00 ‘Hey guise!’ Huh, not as cheerful as you’ve been for the last few videos. The shirt is heinous and makes her look like a hot air balloon with a head super-glued to the top of it. The tiny wings are hilarious as they amplify how sunken her eyes are in her globulous fat and her little red blush stains still make her look like a bitch-slapped clown. Paused on a lovely bit, too.

View attachment 1308758

0:08 Super swollen because she binged last night. Not because she’s eating like shit as she always does. Nope. Just because of a one night binge. Sure Jan. ‘It was really bad.’ Then she references her last ‘what I ate today’ video and the tiny bags of chips, and says she had 9 bags because they’re a trigger food and she can’t have them in the house. I though pasta was your trigger food, you sow.

0:53 ‘What can I do to keep my face from being so dry?’ Whines about how her mirror doesn’t like her right now and how her skin is ‘crazy’ dry (THESAURUS, GORL). Asking us for advice, because apparently her under-eye concealer is drying her greasy face.

1:40 Going to try and eat 6 mini-meals a day because she is waiting too long to eat, gapping it too far, and overeats when she’s hangry. So she can eat more.

2:11 Trying to make a schedule for herself. She’s been doing this for years.

2:25 And now blathering about showering, and talking about doing it at night and does it nightly before going to bed. Her greasy hair is definitely at odds with that claim.

2:54 Talks about how it loves to storm in Kentucky, how she exercises in the house, walks Twinkie, other bullshit. Trying to convince us that she does things other than sit on pillow mountain and watch youtube.

3:15 Weigh in after her binge. Shock of shocks. 500.6. Those days of being under 500 are long gone. Says she’s wearing a maxi dress when she weighs in, so why the fuck won’t she show herself to prove she’s not using something to distribute her weight off the scale? Whimpers that her maxi-dress weighs over a pound and blah blah blah, anything to stay under 500.

4:38 Gasping and groaning as she’s walking Twinkie. The dog’s tail isn’t wagging at all. She appears confused and nervous. AL says she loves it, but the dog is on high alert and looking nervous.

5:15 Brought water and food for a short walk, apparently. The bowl’s the size a buddy of mine has for his pit bull. You could drown Twinks in it. But Twinkie walks away, looking anxious as fuck. AL calls the walk off.

5:38 Luna bar for 7 points, lemon zest flavor. This is 190 calories, +10% makes it 209 probable calories. Let’s round it down to 200 for ease of math.

5:48 Had garbanzo beans with chicken that included garlic, minced garlic, Tapitio, onion powder, other bullshit. She was really hungry with her walking. Says she cooked it for a while and it did this ‘thing’. The bowls was pretty large, so it was likely an enormous calorie bomb. Says technically her meal was 0 points. She said it was the whole bowl - this bowl is larger than an average cereal bowl, so I am going to assume 2 chicken tenderloin strips and two full cups of garbanzo beans. The beans come up to 729 calories for a 200 gram cup, so let's double that at 1458, and the chicken comes up to approximately 200 calories. I’m going to throw in an extra 22 calories for the garlic and other seasonings, because believe it or not that shit can quickly build up and I’m making my math easier. So we have a likely 1680 calorie bowl of shit that she shoved into her face, but we don’t know because she inhaled it prior to showing us. 1880 calories thus far have been consumed.

6:54 2 hours in the future. She now has had a Dairy Queen Blizzard. Stopped herself from getting food, but got a 44 point Heath Blizzard. Professes that she loves Weight Watchers because it’s only 850 calories (‘THAT’S IT!!!’ she says. I’m going ‘holy fuck.’) but it leaves her with 15 points. BTW, looking online? The Heath Blizzard is 860 calories. Not 850. And now let’s add the 10% extra allotment that can be included legally. So it’s actually closer to 940 calories. For ease of match, I’m rounding down to 900. 2780 calories have been consumed.

8:02 Now she’s whining about how her day’s been inclusive of dancing, walking, doing whatever it takes to get her to 4000 steps for the day. She’s at 2500 steps. Holy shit, that’s low. Says back in the day she’d only take 200 steps so 2500 is really good. Yikes, gorl. Looks like that million steps isn’t going to happen, is it?

8:23 Says there was a moment in time when she’d do over 8000 steps a day because she felt like she had to and it was a weird goal. Yeah, before you weighed nearly 600 lbs. But she has since revised her goal to 4000 a day. Threatens to update us when she’s done with that.

8:44 Storming outside. She doesn’t know how she feels about that. I thought you loved he rain, you fucking moron. There’s no thunder, no lightning, no wind. She says she loves the rain, but storms scare her. Bitch, it’s not doing anything other than raining outside. Fucking hell. There’s not enough booze in the world to deal with this waste of sperm.

8:58 4084 steps. She is gasping and panting for breath. Like Regan Chastain after an attempt at a 5K. She says that ‘Dance Monkey’ is great and she feels the music or some shit. Whatever. She feels bad about the Blizzard, though, and is overheating. Because it was in the 80s, so it’s hot and muggy. Just admit it’s because you have 350+lbs of blubber, AL.

10:00 Trying to motivate us. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

10:17 Says she’s too shy to show us her walking and dancing. Bullshit. You did it on TikTok before you DFE’d it.

10:36 Wanted to do 6 meals today, did 3. Didn’t mean full meals - just eating 6 times. But then blathers about how the blizzard makes her not want to eat anymore, but that’s depriving herself which makes her binge. Says she has 15 points left and she doesn’t have to eat them, but if you don’t eat the points WW doesn’t consider it a successful day. You get a blue dot of success only if you get close to your points without going over. Bitch, maybe if you didn’t put in 570+ lbs for your weight, WW wouldn’t give you a billion fucking points to start with and the blizzard wouldn’t leave you with 15 points. Dummy.

12:12 LMAO Says that we need to follow her TikTok. Which she DFE’d. I am fucking dying.

12:35 Decided to have ‘a ramen’ (her use of the singular makes me want to throat punch her). 13 points. Assuming it’s Nissin chicken flavor Top Ramen with nothing in it, as I could see nothing added to it, it’s 380 calories (round up to 400 for ease of math and inclusion of excess that is allowed) - and also 1820mg of sodium. 2 points left. 3180 calories consumed.

12:45 Finished her soup, has her blue dot, ends the video. And I have finished editing because while I do mathematics every day, tonight my alcohol addled brain couldn't manage until I read this post and realized I'm a dumb.

TL;DW: Confirmed old bullshit, references DFE’d TikTok and says we should follow it, doesn’t show everything she ate because if she was actually eating that many calories she’d be shedding weight instead of maintaining at 500+.
Re: her being scared of the rain, and loving the rain, it could be she loves day rain and is scared of it at night. Also kids from dysfunctional families often don’t know themselves very well and that is why she is so touch and go and changing all the time, she doesn’t have her own self identity.

Last edited:

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Ooooooookkkkk.... I’m pretty sure that in her (now dead and buried. RIP) TikTok she said that she got a chicken strip meal with onion rings AND the hEaTh BlIzZaRd, and ate the whole thing. She was all “sometimes you go off track! I used all my daily points, my weekly points and now I’m in the negative.” Did she really think killing her TikTok (RIP) would make us not be able to connect the dots? We aren’t all BigBeefyBecky.... our IQs are bigger than our ages ffs. LiarLynn strikes again. Maybe it was a different DQ trip, but I don’t think sooooooooo, chubbsss😂
Yeah but she ONLY got a chicken strip meal with onion rings and not three burgers like she usually does, and heath is one letter away from HEALTH so really she DIDN'T go off track she's just learning to make better decisions stop coming for my gorl like this!!!

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
Re: her being scared of the rain, and loving the rain, it could be she loves day rain and is scared of it at night. Also kids from dysfunctional families often don’t know themselves very well and that is why she is so touch and go and changing all the time, she doesn’t have her own self identity. It takes one to know one and I can recognize that clearly in her.
no1curr. This smells of tumblr.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
In my opinion, the only real "help" WW is providing her with, (& that's her choice if she's not taking the time to learn something, ANYTHING; about nutrition), is giving her numbers with which to quantify her overeating. She left me with the impression that she's going to use the old "I'm under my points for today!", as a way to keep overeating. After all - blue dots are far more important than one's life, right?
And she has to eat every single point, every single day, it seems.

She doesn't need to eat 6 times a day - she needs to learn how to eat something her stomach can work on for a few hours so she's not "starveeeeeeeeeen' " every few hours & learn to understand that some hunger pangs aren't life threatening. She needs to learn how to deal with. I'd advise slamming down some water; it would help with her dry skin too, although washing her face sometimes would also help.
Our gorl is not into anything remotely resembling discomfort.

Now that she knows how many points her Blizzard was, will she continue to buy those? She seemed more upset at the point value rather than the 850 empty calories.
Counting calories is shtoooo hard, though!

Nope - she hasn't learned anything yet.
Never will.

0:08 Super swollen because she binged last night. Not because she’s eating like shit as she always does. Nope. Just because of a one night binge. Sure Jan. ‘It was really bad.’ Then she references her last ‘what I ate today’ video and the tiny bags of chips, and says she had 9 bags because they’re a trigger food and she can’t have them in the house. I though pasta was your trigger food, you sow.
I'd be willing to bet that any food is a triggering food. I mean, once you crest that 500 pounds threshold....

2:11 Trying to make a schedule for herself.
Won't happen.

2:25 And now blathering about showering, and talking about doing it at night and does it nightly before going to bed. Her greasy hair is definitely at odds with that claim.
Doesn't happen.

2:54 Talks about how it loves to storm in Kentucky, how she exercises in the house, walks Twinkie, other bullshit. Trying to convince us that she does things other than sit on pillow mountain and watch youtube.
Doesn't happen.

3:15 Weigh in after her binge. Shock of shocks. 500.6. Those days of being under 500 are long gone. Says she’s wearing a maxi dress when she weighs in, so why the fuck won’t she show herself to prove she’s not using something to distribute her weight off the scale? Whimpers that her maxi-dress weighs over a pound and blah blah blah, anything to stay under 500.
She just loves those decimals.

4:38 Gasping and groaning as she’s walking Twinkie. The dog’s tail isn’t wagging at all. She appears confused and nervous. AL says she loves it, but the dog is on high alert and looking nervous.
But wait, did she not just tell us she can stand for an hour and walk for 15 minutes? I'm beginning to think ALR is not being entirely truthful.

5:48 Had garbanzo beans with chicken that included garlic, minced garlic, Tapitio, onion powder, other bullshit.
I will never understand why she insists on eating beige food. And yet again: no vegetables.

8:23 Says there was a moment in time when she’d do over 8000 steps a day because she felt like she had to and it was a weird goal. Yeah, before you weighed nearly 600 lbs. But she has since revised her goal to 4000 a day. Threatens to update us when she’s done with that.
Didn't happen. Times two.

8:44 Storming outside. She doesn’t know how she feels about that. I thought you loved he rain, you fucking moron. There’s no thunder, no lightning, no wind. She says she loves the rain, but storms scare her. Bitch, it’s not doing anything other than raining outside.
Everything scares her or "make her nervous".

10:00 Trying to motivate us. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Nothing says motivation like a 30 year old woman who acts as if she's 15, gaining 200+ pounds in six years.

10:17 Says she’s too shy to show us her walking and dancing. Bullshit. You did it on TikTok before you DFE’d it.
It's like she thinks no one on one social media platform will ever find her on another.

12:12 LMAO Says that we need to follow her TikTok. Which she DFE’d. I am fucking dying.
Bitten on the shelf ass by her own inability to manage her timeline.

I'm calling bullshit on Amber used to walk over 8000 steps. That's like 4 miles. There is no way in hell. No way.
Ditto.

Her rationalization around WW points is hilarious when you consider that she already knows that what matters is your caloric intake. Amberlogic is best fatlogic.
And didn't she already quit WW before this was released?

How are you a inspiration or inspire others when you cant stop eating fast food and ramen? There are TONS of obese woman on social media losing weight consistently thru healthy diet and exercise, why would someone look at what your doing for weightloss tips?
But are they dainty little princesses who glisten instead of sweating? I think not!

Re: her being scared of the rain, and loving the rain, it could be she loves day rain and is scared of it at night. Also kids from dysfunctional families often don’t know themselves very well and that is why she is so touch and go and changing all the time, she doesn’t have her own self identity. It takes one to know one and I can recognize that clearly in her.
I'm going to disagree that this is because of a dysfunctional family. According to ALR herself and to Aunt Tammy, her stint in foster care was not some kind of brutal, scarring experience. Sure, she had drug-addled parents, but a lot of people have parents with addiction issues or go through familial upheavals - an alcoholic parent, for instance, or parents getting divorced or losing a job, or moving from place to place constantly, etc.

Nope: she's a classic narcissist, with some antisocial personality disorder thrown in. The latter is where most of the impulsiveness shines through more than the NPD. She's a narc, a pathological liar, and very likely a sociopath. Even if she really wanted to get therapy (she doesn't, just as she doesn't really want to lose weight), there's no "cure" for it, although the behaviors can be mitigated somewhat with some work. And we all know how she feels about work.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1309069

it's a big boy headed straight for the crumb feasts of pillow mountain
View attachment 1309070

time stamped for bug. if the thought of shit crawling around in your bed makes you want to die maybe skip it
I love shit like this, there's always something going on in the background of ALR's videos that people point out because very few people notice since they're too busy being disgusted at how Amber looks or just listen to her because she's insufferable to look at

Also, thank you Amber for being too fucking lazy to change out of your clothes, according to her TikTok archive, this video was recorded on May 3rd

Tags
None