what I ate today on ww & walking twinkie 05/20/20 - HUGE COCKROACH ON THE WALL AT 6:35

MissLosR

kiwifarms.net
No Amber laygs, but Becky shows her own along with her amazing fashion sense:
View attachment 1308812

Sorry, but I lost complete interest when Amber said her garbanzo bean/chicken slop counted as zero points.
I thought Becky was out here being extra stupid in her socks and sandals around puddles like that, but it was just Amber's shadow, which is quite horrifying.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
I love shit like this, there's always something going on in the background of ALR's videos that people point out because very few people notice since they're too busy being disgusted at how Amber looks or just listen to her because she's insufferable to look at

Also, thank you Amber for being too fucking lazy to change out of your clothes, according to her TikTok archive, this video was recorded on May 3rd
I wonder if anything will ever be as bad as that roach that fell out of her rat's nest. Roach's nest, I should say.

Xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I gotta say I salute the ones who watch this mind numbing ocular and auditory cancerous borefest.
She is beyond boring. I mean my god shes actively dying in real time and Im bored lmao
Long forgotten are the days of Florida and Dustys redneck family from KY and the simmering resentment for the move and AL actually getting some drama round.

Ooooooookkkkk.... I’m pretty sure that in her (now dead and buried. RIP) TikTok she said that she got a chicken strip meal with onion rings AND the hEaTh BlIzZaRd, and ate the whole thing. She was all “sometimes you go off track! I used all my daily points, my weekly points and now I’m in the negative.” Did she really think killing her TikTok (RIP) would make us not be able to connect the dots? We aren’t all BigBeefyBecky.... our IQs are bigger than our ages ffs. LiarLynn strikes again. Maybe it was a different DQ trip, but I don’t think sooooooooo, chubbsss😂
That was from her last What I Ate Today video. She’s had DQ 2-3 times during the Operation Curvy Calories phase.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Yeah she clearly went multiple times as the Tik Tok confirmed because the outfits and meals. She clearly had the same meals each time as Amber is super routine with food bitch is lying.

I have a feeling why she is quiet and killed the Tik Tok because it confirmed this is all a farce and she is lying her losing weight was to only try and get new views because someone trying to lose weight doesn't go to Dairy Queen.

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
Total clickbait title. She didn't show us everything she ate and she didn't show herself walking Twinkie. She showed them standing in a parking lot where they gave the dog water that she didn't want because the dog wasn't being walked. Becky's car was probably just out of camera range.

Becky carrying that sack over her shoulder, with the water bowl in it, just made it seem more real. I wonder which one of them came up with that.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
It is amazing that she has no shame in posting this rubbish. We all know that she quit WW and she deleted her TikTok account and still posted it. She really do not care about her audience; it is all about her. At least we found some gems like the cockroach in her bedroom and the fashion sense, or lack of it, from Becky.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Total clickbait title. She didn't show us everything she ate and she didn't show herself walking Twinkie. She showed them standing in a parking lot where they gave the dog water that she didn't want because the dog wasn't being walked. Becky's car was probably just out of camera range.

Becky carrying that sack over her shoulder, with the water bowl in it, just made it seem more real. I wonder which one of them came up with that.
A more accurate title would be "What I Ate Two Weeks Ago" but even that's wrong because out of the six meals she says she eats everyday she showed zero. Unless you count that lemon bar she showed and that empty bowl where she said it was chicken and garbanzo beans.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net

It is round the back of the funeral home just across the road from her house = no kidding

Last edited:

Tiki Bar Man

Be nice to Boyd Rice
kiwifarms.net
That cockroach is concerning since if you see one there's hundreds your not seeing. Although knowing them, they probably see them everyday and are numb to it. Just Imagine how bad the cupboards are and the fact they never get rid of anything. Also roaches can go into fridges. That house is fucked and going to turn into one of those houses from hoarders that are uninhabitable.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
Even D-Q delivers now? So why does Amber ever have to worry about her state opening up.
she's whining about it for sympathy i guess because her anxiety guiiiise. pretty sure you can still drive thru fast food places. i looked up yamato's and they're still open doing carry out. not sure what the name of the mexican place is but there are still plenty of opportunities for her to be fat as long as becky is conscious enough to drive

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
That cockroach is concerning since if you see one there's hundreds your not seeing. Although knowing them, they probably see them everyday and are numb to it. Just Imagine how bad the cupboards are and the fact they never get rid of anything. Also roaches can go into fridges. That house is fucked and going to turn into one of those houses from hoarders that are uninhabitable.
The landlord will have to burn the house down when this crew moves out.

she's whining about it for sympathy i guess because her anxiety guiiiise. pretty sure you can still drive thru fast food places. i looked up yamato's and they're still open doing carry out. not sure what the name of the mexican place is but there are still plenty of opportunities for her to be fat as long as becky is conscious enough to drive
Casa Grande.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
I love how she is convinced how her maxi dress weighs two lbs, like that really matters in the grand scheme of 500+ lbs. And also, ONLY 44 points for a DQ blizzard, gorl what!??! 44 points!?!??!! That's twice as much as most people get for a whole day of food.

There is no way Hambeast ever walked 8000 steps, there is no way Hambeast ever walked 4000 steps. Her back/legs/feet would hurt, she'd be exhausted and not fake out of breath like in her video.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
This does not really surprise me. When we watch some of her videos showing the kitchen, they do not seem to get rid of the rubbish from the kitchen bin, there are piles of pizza boxes which are critters magnets. They may not do the dishes very often.
Orko did a video where a cockroach was on Amber. When this happens, the infestation is substantial. It is amazing to see a woman with a full face makeup, sitting on a unmade bed, surrounded by cockroaches. If this is not the definition of hillbilly, nothing is.

Tags
None