what I ate today on ww & walking twinkie 05/20/20 - HUGE COCKROACH ON THE WALL AT 6:35

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net

Janai

kiwifarms.net
I love how she tried to use "it's not this species, it's another species!" To downplay bugs in her house and in her fucking hair
i just love how she didn’t edit the video or scratch it completely, imagine posting a video showing off your lack of cleanliness

and in this video why would she use pillow mountain as her “backdrop” those pillows look absolutely fucking disgusting. I could not imagine lacking my face on that shit. i can feel the grease through the screen

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So she didn't wash her hair for two months, by her own admission. We know her track record for washing her face. She is too inept to do it right when she bothers to do it at all. Please note her recent use of hair product as a face cream, her cute little experiment with using Cetaphil wrong last year, and her various attempts to use facial wipes (when she used a whole pack for one wash and still missed most of her makeup). She never has pillow cases. Those pillows are never washed, and they aren't new. She is a walking weeping sore as it is. I think it is shocking that we only saw that one roach, tbh.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
i just love how she didn’t edit the video or scratch it completely, imagine posting a video showing off your lack of cleanliness
She doesnt see it that way tho. The disgusting state of the household and her life is so normalized for her that she saw a bug in her hair as a funny, maybe relatable situation type moment not due to her own incompetence.

Tags
None