what I ate today on ww & walking twinkie 05/20/20 - HUGE COCKROACH ON THE WALL AT 6:35

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Her pretending to be out of breath after allegedly completing 4000 steps has to be some of the worst acting to reach Youtube. Recall, again, how she was claiming to walk several thousand steps* a day and an hour around the mall while waiting for a movie to start, then right after admitting to not being able to walk 3 minutes. So, she's done this type of lying before.

*I put miles for steps

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone remember months back where Amber casually mentioned that there were maggots at the bottom of the garbage bin?

edit:wordsbhard
Ja. But that's actually pretty easy to see if you don't close your bags carefully and fully before you toss them into the outside can in the south. It's primo breeding grounds for flies. Now, if you have them ALL the time, that's a real issue and you're probably being stupid and/or lazy about it. But once or twice during the summer months isn't a huge deal. Knowing this crew, they should start charging those maggots rent for how often they're likely in those cans. They could just wash them thoroughly and make sure the bags are fully closed, but well...Ricky's the only one who seems to actually care about chores, and he has enough to do without washing the damn cans out.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Ja. But that's actually pretty easy to see if you don't close your bags carefully and fully before you toss them into the outside can in the south. It's primo breeding grounds for flies. Now, if you have them ALL the time, that's a real issue and you're probably being stupid and/or lazy about it. But once or twice during the summer months isn't a huge deal. Knowing this crew, they should start charging those maggots rent for how often they're likely in those cans. They could just wash them thoroughly and make sure the bags are fully closed, but well...Ricky's the only one who seems to actually care about chores, and he has enough to do without washing the damn cans out.
I am not sure if there is kerbside recycling in her location whereas organics, glass, paper, metal is sorted and picked up as per type. You can avoid maggots in the house by at least emptying the kitchen bin and remove all the rubbish to an outside waste container. The are so many videos showing overflowing dustbins, my theory is that the place smells so bad from the rubbish, they can’t smell Amber, or is it the opposite? We’ll never know.

Clown Baby

chillout bois
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not sure if there is kerbside recycling in her location whereas organics, glass, paper, metal is sorted and picked up as per type. You can avoid maggots in the house by at least emptying the kitchen bin and remove all the rubbish to an outside waste container. The are so many videos showing overflowing dustbins, my theory is that the place smells so bad from the rubbish, they can’t smell Amber, or is it the opposite? We’ll never know.
They live in such a backwoods area that they don't have recycling pick up. Last year sometime, Eric mentioned that they were "becoming a recycling household" which means they started bringing their sorted recycling to the local center themselves. Who knows if they're still sticking with that, considering how lazy most of them are. I just assume they have piles of trash in their kitchen all the time and the smell melds with both Amber's stink and the never scooped cat box to permeate the space. It makes the 9,000 candles, wax melts and glade plugins seem less ridiculous, because without them it would be unbearable.

Twa Corbies

kiwifarms.net
They live in such a backwoods area that they don't have recycling pick up. Last year sometime, Eric mentioned that they were "becoming a recycling household" which means they started bringing their sorted recycling to the local center themselves. Who knows if they're still sticking with that, considering how lazy most of them are. I just assume they have piles of trash in their kitchen all the time and the smell melds with both Amber's stink and the never scooped cat box to permeate the space. It makes the 9,000 candles, wax melts and glade plugins seem less ridiculous, because without them it would be unbearable.
But do they ever use them? That bookcase stuffed with candles always looks the same. First time I saw it, thought that was canned goods boarded for the quarantine.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
From the looks of their often overflowing cans, I'm betting that the shit just stays there until it's absolutely unbearable and then Rickie (Ricky? HTF does he spell his name?) takes it out. They do have separate bins for recycling, but again, three out of four residents are fucking lazy sloths, so who knows. Like @Clown Baby, I think they don't have curb recycling but have to actually invest the effort to haul it to the local "environmental transfer center" - or whatever other stupid name someone came up with to give some douchebag a fancy manager title - and drop it off. Again, that takes effort, and hence the reason we always see those bins in the kitchen overflowing with recycling. The smell must be horrific.

But do they ever use them? That bookcase stuffed with candles always looks the same. First time I saw it, thought that was canned goods boarded for the quarantine.
Like everything else Big Al does, it isn't about the doing/using, it's about the appearance.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmm. Looks kind of dark and triangular for a typical roach. But as it is going towards pillow mountain and not away from it, and it isn't jumping like a cricket, we can probably assume it is a roach and call it a day. This spergadelic shitpost was brought to you today by the letters R(oach) and U(nmedicated).

Fartistry

A Cunt.
kiwifarms.net
Hmm. Looks kind of dark and triangular for a typical roach. But as it is going towards pillow mountain and not away from it, and it isn't jumping like a cricket, we can probably assume it is a roach and call it a day. This spergadelic shitpost was brought to you today by the letters R(oach) and U(nmedicated).
Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 11.30.57 AM.png
these lil fuckers here are typically in mid-south states. they're only half an inch in length and also have wings. this is the only reason i assume it's a roach

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1311919
these lil fuckers here are typically in mid-south states. they're only half an inch in length and also have wings. this is the only reason i assume it's a roach
Well, let's look at the evidence. A lot of insects can get inside the house, like flies but they fly, ants and spiders too but this is not what we saw. Earwigs too, but they do not want to be in the house and like dark areas, so no. Cockroaches are the most obvious ones since they live where food is plentiful and available. Where would they find all that food:

1. Amber's bed is likely litter with all kinds of food since we all agree that she eats many meals and snacks in bed.
2. The dishes are likely not done on a regular basis by Amber or Becky or Eric. Rickie is probably the one doing them.
3. The dustbin is always full, with pizza boxes and other delivery containers strewed around.
4. The cat and dog dishes are likely not cleaned very often and probably caked with foodstuff.
5. There is a lot of foodstuff being stored in the kitchen with possibly open containers and boxes.
6. Refrigerator mysteriously being disconnected with no one noticing for days.

With the preponderance of the evidence, cockroaches are likely the culprits.

Last edited:
Tags
None