what I ate today on ww & walking twinkie 05/20/20 - HUGE COCKROACH ON THE WALL AT 6:35

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eric was freaking out in his latest vid about all the stinkbugs they had outside.
One got on him and he shrieked like a little girl.
Stink bugs have been abundant in the south the last few years. They always get in the homes.
View attachment 1312188
They are all over North America in the summer months.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Well, let's look at the evidence. A lot of insects can get inside the house, like flies but they fly, ants and spiders too but this is not what we saw. Earwigs too, but they do not want to be in the house and like dark areas, so no. Cockroaches are the most obvious ones since they live where food is plentiful and available. Where would they find all that food:

1. Amber's bed is likely litter with all kinds of food since we all agree that she eats many meals and snacks in bed.
2. The dishes are likely not done on a regular basis by AOr Becky or Eric. Rickie is probably the one doing them.
3. The dustbin is always full, with pizza boxes and other delivery containers strewed around.
4. The cat and dog dishes are likely not cleaned very often and probably caked with foodstuff.
5. There is a lot of foodstuff being stored in the kitchen with possibly open containers and boxes.
6. Refrigerator mysteriously being disconnected with no one noticing for days.

With the preponderance of the evidence, cockroaches are likely the culprits.
You're doing some Orko-ish detectiveness there!

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I mean the cockroach on the wall is bad enough, but those filthy pillows behind her trigger me something terrible. Has she never heard of pillowcases before? Plus, if that mattress is just on the floor it must be a damp fetid swamp underneath - a [perfect breeding ground for all kinds of mold and fauna. I can't even begin to imagine the smell of pillow mountain...piss, shit, layg fluid, animal funk, dirty hair, sweat, fupa stank, old food, and whatever bargain-bin Katy or Britney fragrance du jour that the Monarch of Pillow Mountain is choosing to douse herself in. Gak. 🤮

Also: how long will it be before the Pillow Mountain Cockroach situation will be 'addressed' in a vlog?

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand how anyone can sleep on the rancid excuse for a bed & bedding. It almost seems like a recipe for a bad night trying to rest.

How on earth Bdecky deals with it... I can't fathom.

Do none of them realize pillows can be washed, unless they're feather pillows & that pillow cases serve some useful hygiene functions?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Also: how long will it be before the Pillow Mountain Cockroach situation will be 'addressed' in a vlog?
We know she reads the farms. I'm sue as soon as she saw the first comment about it, she jumped (waddled) for her phone so she could film a video about haydurs and how that wasn't a roach it was.....something else. Should we start a pool on what she's going to claim it is?

I don't understand how anyone can sleep on the rancid excuse for a bed & bedding. It almost seems like a recipe for a bad night trying to rest.

Do none of them realize pillows can be washed, unless they're feather pillows & that pillow cases serve some useful hygiene functions?
They're a bunch of late 20-somethings with the mentality of 12 year olds. They're not up to speed on that whole adult-level laundry thing.

Dead Memes

Do you know what kind of train this is?
kiwifarms.net

Everyone who lives in the shanty is severely mentally stunted and chooses to use extreme amounts of candles to cover Amber's stench instead of learning how to do the laundry.

• Agree
Reactions: Moonpie

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Everyone who lives in the shanty is severely mentally stunted and chooses to use extreme amounts of candles to cover Amber's stench instead of learning how to do the laundry.
Is there a laundry facility in the house or do they have to go to a coin operated laundrette?

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the basement? I guess Amber is not doing the laundry. Who an I kidding? She would not do it even if it was on the main floor.
I'm going off the Halloween party in the basement where Amber was showing the "decorations". I believe there was a laundry area in that.

Reactions: Moonpie

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A 10 year old child can reach into a top loading washer/dryer - just have to hoist themselves up for the small things right at the bottom.

A few times in the past, she's made a big production of Laundry Day - you'd think it was an annual, special day. As they have machines at home, nothing prevents them from doing a load of whites when 1 accumulates; same with light & dark colours. Putting away 1 load at a time takes very little time or energy & comes in damned handy if your area experiences a sustained power failure - nothing worse than that happening when you're down to your last pair of socks or underwear.

Tags
None