What I Ate Today | Operation Curvycaloriies | Episode 2 5/8/2020 -

Twat_Hunter

white trash.
kiwifarms.net
"I want to eat what I want to eat, when I want to eat it."

THAT says everything we need to know about her.

I don't know anything about Weight Watchers; what are they 'teaching' her? She's still eating the same garbage & as others mention, not a singe fresh fruit or veggie in sight. If you're paying to be in their program, do they not offer some version of Basic Nutrition 101?

"I know how to make some amazing Ramen." I heard 'amazing vomit' & oddly enough, barely batted an eyelash because that's what her meals look like.
They do offer basic nutrition facts and all that crap, but the problem is... You need to read.
Land whales are lazy as fuck... With her weight you could probebly survive 2 months without eating and a liquid diet.

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
This was the very first ALR video I ever decided to watch. Never watching another, tbph.

I don't think I have ever in my life seen a better advertissement for why WW is bullshit. This pig just ate more sodium than I thought possible in a given series of meals. I don't even really want to see the sat fat counts.

"I make some creative ramens"

1 min on /ck/ says otherwise you freakshow.

I've poasted this elsewhere on this site but if you really "had to learn the ways of the world." You'd subsist off of cabbage, potatoes and nearly expired meat, not Ramen (which is fast food.) and wommart sauzaggge.

Only other thing I have to say before I deink bleach is that she sounds like the words "snake oil salesman."

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
She made a soup out of a full package of instant ramen, probably with complete packet of seasoning, and buffalo-flavored chicken sausage that she fried with like 7 different types of root-vegetable-flavored salt before adding.
Her kidneys are probably screaming at her, but she's proud of her own creativity, and that's what matters.

Also,
20200508_202447.jpg
20200508_202416.jpg

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
How about "What I ate this week that made me gain 5 fucking lbs"?

God she's fucking ridiculous

So her period came back (she barely got those) and used it as an excuse to eat double what she's supposed to in a day. But she doesn't care, she's happy that she managed to log everything :story:

Last edited:

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
"I want to eat what I want to eat, when I want to eat it."

THAT says everything we need to know about her.

I don't know anything about Weight Watchers; what are they 'teaching' her? She's still eating the same garbage & as others mention, not a singe fresh fruit or veggie in sight. If you're paying to be in their program, do they not offer some version of Basic Nutrition 101?

"I know how to make some amazing Ramen." I heard 'amazing vomit' & oddly enough, barely batted an eyelash because that's what her meals look like.
I’m sure they do, I seem to remember the commercials offering online counseling as well. The problem is, it doesn’t matter. Remember all those kyoot books she got with Optivia? Remember the weight loss doctor? Yeah, neither does she.

Tags
None