What I Ate Today | Operation Curvycaloriies | Episode 2 5/8/2020 -

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It truly sickens me seeing people giving her advice in the comments.
She doesn't care about losing weight.
She admitted she clickbaited.
She's nothing but an ugly fat ass troll.
Like another poster said- she blurts out whatever enters her empty brain.
Her true colors come out in the live stream.
She was busy watching herself on Tic tok on Eric's live.
She is the most vain, gluttonous person I've ever seen.
Dumb bun did a vid reacting to fatty's old FB posts. She was such a nasty, negative person back then.
I think she's always been a sorry person and there's no hope for her.
Might as well sit back and laugh at her freakshow of Fatness..

BallSamIck

kiwifarms.net
3:36 Down 72.4 lbs total, down .4 from the day before.
Super late because I couldn't be bothered. This bitch started the year saying "guise i lost 70 pounds!" and 5 months later she's saying she's lost a whopping 2 pounds? TWO? How in the holy fuck does someone her size only lose 2 elbees? I know she eats 6,000 calories on the daily but still! If she shits, she would lose more than that. What a fucking joke she is.

Floppy Baby

This is not America's Next Top Best Friend!
kiwifarms.net
The thing about Weight Watchers is it works if you stick to the program. If you gain weight one week it's probably your fault and you miscalculated your points or haven't been exercising (it could be because of hormones but that excuse doesn't apply if you've been gaining weight consistently). Most of the people who do WW aren't morbidly obese to the extent AL is, but there are plenty of deathfats who have succeeded with it and have dropped hundreds of pounds. The reason it doesn't "work" for her is because she bullshits it. She lies about the calories and portions she eats and thinks chicken nuggets are zero points. WW tries to teach you healthy habits but this doesn't work on her because she genuinely dislikes healthy food that isn't doused in garlic salt and "light" mayo and butter. She refuses to alter her food habits to make the program work and instead uses it to convince herself that she's trying, which she isn't.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
The thing about Weight Watchers is it works if you stick to the program. If you gain weight one week it's probably your fault and you miscalculated your points or haven't been exercising (it could be because of hormones but that excuse doesn't apply if you've been gaining weight consistently). Most of the people who do WW aren't morbidly obese to the extent AL is, but there are plenty of deathfats who have succeeded with it and have dropped hundreds of pounds. The reason it doesn't "work" for her is because she bullshits it. She lies about the calories and portions she eats and thinks chicken nuggets are zero points. WW tries to teach you healthy habits but this doesn't work on her because she genuinely dislikes healthy food that isn't doused in garlic salt and "light" mayo and butter. She refuses to alter her food habits to make the program work and instead uses it to convince herself that she's trying, which she isn't.
Add to that she put her weight in as 576 so she's also getting more points than she should because she needs to ease into it, then needs the asspats when the WW app sees her lose 76 pounds in one week. Because that won't cause the app to freak the fuck out. WW doesn't take kindly to huge weight losses in a short time.

But all that is moot as I believe she's already quit WW and got back to "intuitive eateen" because everything has to have a label with that moron.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Wishes she had an (hard boiled) egg.
If only there were a way one might fulfill this wish. Like, you could procure an egg out of some sort of packaging that is in a cool, humidity-controlled location. Then dig up some sort of receptacle into which you might put water, then the egg, and then place said receptacle on a heat source so the water boils, then remove it from the heat and place a cover of some kind on the receptacle. Amazingly, this (about) seven minute procedure might lead to one having a hard boiled egg.

On another note, why is that her food is always beige? garbanzos and chicken: beige. Stir fry, which should be one of the most colorful meals you might eat: beige. Ramen, with sodium packet and sodium sausage: beige. Does she have some kind of weird color blindness? Nah, guess she just makes shitty "food".

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
If only there were a way one might fulfill this wish. Like, you could procure an egg out of some sort of packaging that is in a cool, humidity-controlled location. Then dig up some sort of receptacle into which you might put water, then the egg, and then place said receptacle on a heat source so the water boils, then remove it from the heat and place a cover of some kind on the receptacle. Amazingly, this (about) seven minute procedure might lead to one having a hard boiled egg.

On another note, why is that her food is always beige? garbanzos and chicken: beige. Stir fry, which should be one of the most colorful meals you might eat: beige. Ramen, with sodium packet and sodium sausage: beige. Does she have some kind of weird color blindness? Nah, guess she just makes shitty "food".
she could even buy the pre boiled eggs at the store ffs

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net

She has an egg allergy - she claims

Frogamber

kiwifarms.net
She said somewhere a long long time ago that she doesn't have an allergy but some intolerance. But surely it's because she just stuffs her face with too much ayygs

Edit: Yeah in the video "EAT WITH ME, EGG ALLERGY, TORRID HAUL" (21 Nov 2019) she says that she always had an egg intolerance, allergy reaction type thing, then when she was a teen it wasn't so bad, and it gets worse again now. She says she just says she's allergic cause it's easier.

Last edited:
Tags
None