WHAT I ATE TODAY | WEIGHT WATCHERS | 05.16.2021 -

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
People on weight watchers and similar programs low-key piss me off. You want to better your health and lose weight so badly you will pay a company to do all the work for you and hold your hand, but not do things for free that have the same results: Counting calories, managing carbs or portion sizes, working out.

They want it so bad but are still putting in the bare minimum to do so, and will more than likely blimp back up after they stop paying for it. Fuck your points, put the fork down Amber.
But the whole point of WW is to give their customers a sense of accomplishment merely by subscribing to them. That’s why Amber constantly switches between diet plans. She’s chasing that initial high of getting on a new diet.

If WW customers lost the weight en masse (no pun intended), WW would go bankrupt. Sure, it’s great for business when some customers lose their weight and can offer testimonial, but they make their money from people who fail and keep trying over and over. People like Amber are their ideal customers. The entire fitness industry is like that. Gyms make the most money from members who never show up but stay subscribed because it gives them a sense of doing something. A sense, not an actual action.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
But the whole point of WW is to give their customers a sense of accomplishment merely by subscribing to them. That’s why Amber constantly switches between diet plans. She’s chasing that initial high of getting on a new diet.

If WW customers lost the weight en masse (no pun intended), WW would go bankrupt. Sure, it’s great for business when some customers lose their weight and can offer testimonial, but they make their money from people who fail and keep trying over and over.
Actually, this is not quite true. You will lose weight on most diets if you follow them. What diets does not do is to help you keep the weight off, and this is their great accomplishment. As soon as people reach their goal weight, they start to eat the way they did before and regain most if not all the weight. Then the cycle restart. The difference with Amber is that she wants to lose weight only if she does not have to do any work for it.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
And why does she quit the whole thing just cause she binged once?

This will be one of the few times I'll give a fair point to Big Al: many people, once something gets difficult, or they've just started something and meet a roadblock/failure, will quit (because it's too hard) or give up ("what's the point if I goo off the rails this quickly, I'll never make it to the end"). We can't even say this is just because of participation trophies - although I'll grant these days, that's probably a big part of it - because this sort of thing has been going on for eons. The difference is, back in the stone age, if you gave up each time after missing a ill, you'd probably have starved to death.

And are those not shadows under her eyes in the pics? Is that really her actual skin color? She's gonna die before weight watchers does it's looking like if that is the case.

She looks sallow because she doesn't go outside into the sun, amd is not considering the actual nutrients in the foods she eats, among other things.

And who the hell goes online to talk about their "new diet" whilst eating a bowl of chips bigger than their fat ass head and chowing down salami?

Someone who thinks that "points" are all that matters. I'm waiting for goiter-gate, myself, from the amount of iodine she must consume. Of course, the goiter would have to get to the size of a softball to be noticed in all her neck fat.

If WW customers lost the weight en masse (no pun intended), WW would go bankrupt. Sure, it’s great for business when some customers lose their weight and can offer testimonial, but they make their money from people who fail and keep trying over and over. People like Amber are their ideal customers. The entire fitness industry is like that. Gyms make the most money from members who never show up but stay subscribed because it gives them a sense of doing something. A sense, not an actual action.

They do have success stories, and people who lose the weight, keep it off, and never deal with points again. But diets, like gyms, are full of boomerangs.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She is not even losing the weight in the first place in order to gain it back. Some people lose weight on weight watchers and then gain it back, Amber is skipping that step by not losing it. She has one binge and then just starts eating tons and tons of food because she messed up one time and then tons and tons of binges just because of one slip up but it’s almost like the slip up was pre planned