What I Think Of The Forum - You aren't that bad

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will and you can't stop me.
1639384838361.png

doxxed
cope seethe and dilate leftoid

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
Example?

Pretty sure the vast amount of people don't do that.
You’d be surprised then just how many people manage to delude themselves into believing the majority if not all of the news they receive from their political party without a shred of evidence and for what? To fulfill and maintain their misguided sense of belonging. Our natural human emotions, these irrational feelings we have, can lead us down very strange and obsessive avenues. For instance, have you ever really set down and considered the rhetoric levied at Donald Trump, the hysteria with which his enemies foam at the mouth and rage incoherently much like the other side once did to Obama? Do you think that’s a coincidence? Or rather could it be the nature of those who lack self awareness and dignity to expose themselves in this manner to show a sense of loyalty due to some instinctual hold over, a consequence of our evolution? People don’t change. We’re biologically hardwired to respond to specific stimuli in specific ways and as such free will can only be obtained through the understanding of that biology.

Last edited:

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For instance, have you ever really set down and considered the rhetoric levied at Donald Trump, the hysteria with which his enemies foam at the mouth and rage incoherently much like the other side once did to Obama?
Yeah but it's true about Trump.