What I Think Of The Forum - You aren't that bad

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Arnold7834

kiwifarms.net
Well what's the difference between a fan and a lolcow?
What's the difference between being passionate and sperging?
Can't people celebrate, or have hobbies that this forum considers "autistic"?
I guess everyone else has to bow down to all of your divine wisdom of what is right and wrong or what is "cringy" and what isn't.

How is it that someone like PJW or Alt Hype be compared to chris chan who raped his own mother?
Face it, it seems some of you have changed the definition of lolcow to "someone who I personally find cringy or dislike or don't get"
Some of you are not alt right nor far right, rather the opposite.

I love how you yourselves "sperg" about the facts about IQ, how the people you mock and laugh cant just get up and do what you tell them to.
The only solution is to let them live their lives, while sterilizing them or use genetic modification. That includes the whale who runs this site too.

But that ruins it doesn't it? It proves these people actually can't improve under the religion of "self improvement" because all environmental factors lower IQ, never increase them. The environment hurts IQ. That's it. You cannot teach blacks to better themselves.

I highly recommend you read more on Richard Lynns brilliant work, because you are all what Dr Edward Dutton calls "spiteful mutants".

Madam Nekromantik

What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi Farms is just the internet's take on the sideshow. We laugh at the freaks and move on to the next one. Yes, I will laugh at the grown man that cries about how a cartoon from his childhood got rebooted and how that "raped his childhood" because he is a big baby that needs to grow up. I will also laugh at adults that build their life around Harry Potter because it's funny.

Arnold7834

kiwifarms.net
Kiwi Farms is just the internet's take on the sideshow. We laugh at the freaks and move on to the next one. Yes, I will laugh at the grown man that cries about how a cartoon from his childhood got rebooted and how that "raped his childhood" because he is a big baby that needs to grow up. I will also laugh at adults that build their life around Harry Potter because it's funny.
And what is "building your life around harry potter"?
You aren't giving any explanation on what that means.

Should I laugh at what you like because I personally find that cringy?

Cats

kiwifarms.net
bookone.jpg

slimes

lava lamp of secrets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Should I laugh at what you like because I personally find that cringy?
You’re being obtuse on purpose. Everyone knows at least one Harry Potter/Disney/Anime adult who needs to dial it back.

And yes, if you find the things another user likes cringe by all means laugh at them.

The site isn’t some monolithic hugbox of only like minded individuals. Everyone is game. That’s the point.

Madam Nekromantik

What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
30 year olds that have Harry Potter weddings and brag about it like it's a thing, saying things like Trump is Voldemort or talking about any politics using the terms from a children's book, only talking about it nonstop, never reading any other books and getting mad if it's even suggested.

hp1.png
Things like this.

I understand having a passion for something but when it's all that you talk about, when you build your personal believes from it like it's a religion then it's too far. I don't know why I'm trying to explain this too you. What I said is pretty easy to understand. It's very evident you've made up your mind that we're bad people because someone in a thread said that something you like is cringy. Now you're using the child's logic (like most lolcows) that you're going to make fun of what others like.

TheTrumanShow

kiwifarms.net
Some people don't move on though. Some people get stuck to a cow and ride it out for the long run. The site started to obsessively document one individual.

In the end it's a bit like the FBI (and their fed-posts and fed-plots) where it's hard to tell where the cow ends and where the forum begins.

I just love the drama and the freedom.

@Op
Do you have a specific concern? Could you please notify the complaint department and list as much details as possible, including your relations to the person and reasons for dismay.

null will be with your shortly.

Last edited:

Arnold7834

kiwifarms.net
Explain this

What if someone memes politicians into a movie scene?
What if someone quotes movies every now and then? For a laugh?
Cosplay I guess is bad.

Is that really all it takes?

Again, I'm trying to learn from you guys, what is fine what is bad?

If a YouTuber is passionate about a movie franchise and make a living off of monetisation is that a problem?
If someone is good at a game and turn it into a career why is that such a problem? Someones good at kicking a ball but thats fine, I guess double standards.

As long as they have a reason I have no problem with YouTubers or pro gamers or whatever not having a job or such.

SeniorFuckFace

Fucking Fuck Fuck
kiwifarms.net
It is when the passion escalates to the point where the subject matter is no longer the most significant form of entertainment and their behavior is, that is when they have transitioned to a LOLcow.

They become the khantent...

Useful_Mistake

Kiwis sing, tragedy thus follows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Read these threads, they may help answer your questions about what is a lolcow and what is not:

nekrataal

menhera cake princess 🇦🇹🍰
kiwifarms.net
ah, it seems african americans have tongued your anal cavity.