What I Think Of The Forum - You aren't that bad

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Arnold7834

kiwifarms.net
You sound like a fucking dog, make up your own mind for fucks sake you're allowed to have opinions and not just parrot other peoples.
I'm of the opinion that if someone is good at speedrunning/gaming or has a passion for something and get big on youtube, and if they have a certain amount of income to make their hobby a job then I think thats fine. If they hoard off benefits, consoom or whatever then yes I'd say they are a lolcow.

Being a speedrunner/pro gamer/ pop culture fan/ political commentator shouldn't automatically make you a lolcow.

Does that make me a lolcow for having that opinion?

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm of the opinion that if someone is good at speedrunning/gaming or has a passion for something and get big on youtube, and if they have a certain amount of income to make their hobby a job then I think thats fine. If they hoard off benefits, consoom or whatever then yes I'd say they are a lolcow.

Being a speedrunner/pro gamer/ pop culture fan/ political commentator shouldn't automatically make you a lolcow.

No, lots of people agree with that, but you're still a bootlicking faggot for caring so much whether your opinions are acceptable or not just say whatever you think, nobody cares. We have trannies and commies and incels and feminists and neo-nazis here all sharing the same forum and getting along, it's perfectly fine to have an unpopular opinion.

Useful_Mistake

Kiwis sing, tragedy thus follows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Opinion alone does not make a lolcow. Actions make a lolcow.

Have you read any lolcow threads? It may help you get a feel for what counts as a lolcow. Here are some I recommend:

Russel Greer (very active thread, and the lolcow is very active too)

Melinda Scott (thread not very active anymore, the OP is pretty terrible)

Pamela Swain (don't)

Mind you, you don't have to like these threads. For example, the owner of the website considers anyone and everyone on Mel's thread an autistic reeeeeeeetard that needs to be put to death. So tastes differ person to person.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
OP, serious question, I'm not being sarcastic or rhetorical:

Why do you think anybody here cares, or should care, about what your opinion is?

I'm just genuinely confused as to why you made this thread. I wouldn't go to other forums, lurk them, then tell them whether I approve of their opinions. That would be really weird, possibly narcissistic.

I'm just scratching my head as to what your motivations are.

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We'd be in a better state right now if they won.
What do you think of this event?

Well what's the difference between a fan and a lolcow?
What's the difference between being passionate and sperging?
Can't people celebrate, or have hobbies that this forum considers "autistic"?
I guess everyone else has to bow down to all of your divine wisdom of what is right and wrong or what is "cringy" and what isn't.

How is it that someone like PJW or Alt Hype be compared to chris chan who raped his own mother?
Face it, it seems some of you have changed the definition of lolcow to "someone who I personally find cringy or dislike or don't get"
Some of you are not alt right nor far right, rather the opposite.

I love how you yourselves "sperg" about the facts about IQ, how the people you mock and laugh cant just get up and do what you tell them to.
The only solution is to let them live their lives, while sterilizing them or use genetic modification. That includes the whale who runs this site too.

But that ruins it doesn't it? It proves these people actually can't improve under the religion of "self improvement" because all environmental factors lower IQ, never increase them. The environment hurts IQ. That's it. You cannot teach blacks to better themselves.

I highly recommend you read more on Richard Lynns brilliant work, because you are all what Dr Edward Dutton calls "spiteful mutants".
You, and everyone else, can do, and think what they want. If we find it to be autistic, we'll laugh at you. That simple. If you become a lolcow we'll document you so everyone else can laugh at you if they want you. That simple. We are neither the ultimate Judges of Right and Wrong, nor must anyone bow to our will.

You admit you don't understand us, and yet to assign to us values that you don't know to be true.

Arnold7834

kiwifarms.net
So what's all this about "people into (insert movie here) have no personality or nothing in their lives."
Why do you people go after PJW for saying the exact same thing you guys talk about?
The whole "infantilization of pop culture" video?
The site seems to love that theory.

Pretty sure I don't want to end up a lolcow because that makes me a terrible person and a failure.
So I want to hear from you all so I can see what is acceptable and what isn't so I can improve and tell people IRL when they act like lolcows.

People here have transformers profile pictures yet never get called out when you should be.

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what's all this about "people into (insert movie here) have no personality or nothing in their lives."
It's not that people into, say Star Wars, have no personality, but if their personality is just that they like Star Wars, then, yeah, they have no personality.
Why do you people go after PJW for saying the exact same thing you guys talk about?
While I don't know who he is, probably because we are not a hivemind, and while some may share his views, others may not, and may find his actions (whatever they may be) cowish.

Pretty sure I don't want to end up a lolcow because that makes me a terrible person and a failure.
Yes, I'd recommend against being a lolcow.
So I want to hear from you all so I can see what is acceptable and what isn't so I can improve and tell people IRL when they act like lolcows.
Decide for yourself what is acceptable and what is not. God knows, I think poorly of some posters here, and they probably do the same. We are not a hivemind.
If you want to know what most of us consider lolcows, feel free to check out those threads I had linked you. The lolcows talked there meet a lot of what many of us agree are lolcow-type behaviors.

People here have transformers profile pictures yet never get called out when you should be.
Your icon does not make you a lolcow. If you want to mock someone, go ahead.

I'd like to have an honest discussion with you, but you seem to make two massive mistakes:
1. You think we are a hivemind.
2. You assign to us your beliefs of what we are.

The more I read your posts, the more I think you are dishonest. That being said, if I am wrong, I do apologise

Grub

kiwifarms.net
The whole "infantilization of pop culture" video?
The site seems to love that theory.

No it just means you act retarded enough that people enjoy laughing at your actions.
Imagine caring about the opinions of random people on the internet.
People get called out here for their shit all the time. There's also multiple threads that exist just solely to make fun of user's avatars.

The more I read your posts and this thread...I don't even really understand your point. This site has thousands of users all with various interests and beliefs. There's no real consensus. Anyone can start a thread on pretty much anything, not everyone likes the same things or even follows all the lolcows or all the things on this site. Kiwifarms isn't a monolithic entity, it's a whole bunch of people posting mostly whatever the fuck they want.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Can you just spit it out already? What game do you speedrun? Is it Mario 64? I bet it's Mario 64.