• ”Dynastia has been organising the sending of penis photos to women for harassment purposes on a near industrial scale.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

What if DSP actually opened an authentic Italian restaurant?All your Phil, are belong to Ramsay.

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by OneDaySon, Feb 3, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. He was asked if he ran his own restaurant (which he has said many times before he'd like to run an authentic Italian restaurant ran by an authentic Italian man like himself) what the signature dish of the restaurant will be. He has revealed it would be: Pasta with sauce.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Fazoli's would run Casa di Burnelli out of business in a week.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  3. claims to be proud italian

can only make one pasta dish

yeah okay

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat Good for health, Bad for education

kiwifarms.net
  4. Specifically he said the main draw of this signature pasta dish would be his "special sauce", the awful one we know he makes from canned tomatoes and too much sugar

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.net
  5. Imagine being some hapless culinary school student. You're halfway through your program and just trying to find something to help you pay rent in your field that isn't bagging groceries or washing dishes. You see a want ad in your local rag saying that a new Italian restaurant is hiring for a sous chef. You probably don't have the experience but maybe you can make it work. You call and interview and the guy you talk to is a little weird. He doesn't really seem interested in your resume or skills. But he hires you and asks you to come in tomorrow to help out with the weekly delivery.

The next day you show up bright and early and there's the GFS guy. He's unloading bag after twenty-pound bag of sugar.

What do?

• Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  6. The teased kitchen nightmares arc begins.

Gordon Ramsay better tread carefully, Phill-atio could bitch slap the shit out of him if he talked to him like that in real life.

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  7. god an episode of kitchen nightmares with phil would be great
    phil would be cowering and whipped while ramsay was there, then gloat and\or bitch at the camera when he leaves

edit: imagine him bragging about his 10 year legacy in front of ramsay

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat Good for health, Bad for education

kiwifarms.net

8. Chef Ramsey:

"What is that? This is your Italian Meatball? It's RAW, it's RAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, are you fucking out of your mind Phil?

And why don't you CUT the fucking carrot and onion before you put it in that greasy pot? You DIRTY PIG"

DSP:

"Well chef I told you I specializes in RAW UNCUT content, and I'm not a dirty pig *SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRT* 's Cuze me........that came out of nowhere Ackackackackack"

sandwich.jpg
    2019-02-03 (2).png

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    #8 N0thingICanDo, Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    N0thingICanDo

N0thingICanDo I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)

kiwifarms.net
  9. He'd be more delusional than that crazy eyed bitch and her alibaba husband who ran that bakery and how according to them it's the internet people who give them a bad reputation.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Dave is too submissive to engage in any of the entertaining confrontations that the owners of Amy's baking company did, rather he would mope and stay silent whilst Gordon scolds him, then as soon as he leaves the room attempt to reaffirm his ego by mumbling to the 16 year old sous chef in the kitchen how Gordon is a "fucking idiot, complete moron, knows nothing about running a real adult authentic Eye-talian, bricks & mortar restaurant.....huhh-huhhh".

What does have potential though is the possibility of the socially inept khet operating as the waitress and having to handle irate customers. I'll tune in for that!

• Agree Agree x 12
    kiwifarms.net
  11. A part of me wanna see him open the restaurant, knowing it will be a complet failure because of two simple things!
    1. He can't keep up with the tempo in a resturant kitchen!
    2. He can't cook!

• Agree Agree x 2
    Dragoonism

Dragoonism Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.

kiwifarms.net
  12. "DOOD! I TOLD YOU! THE DISH WILL BE READY WHEN IT'S READY! IMMA TAKE TEN MINUTE PISS BREAK! AND BE SURE TO DONATE EXTRA FOR MAH AWESUME SAUCE AND MAH AWESUME BREADSTICKS!"

• Agree Agree x 6
    The tired cat

The tired cat Reality is an illusion

kiwifarms.net
  13. Watching him argue with all the negative yelp reviews would provide hours of entertainment, complete with prefacing all replies with “um”.

“Um, blatant insults won’t be tolerated anywhere.
    Lol. Idiots.
    Management”.

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  14. [​IMG]
    Only thing that came to my brain.

• Winner Winner x 1
    The tired cat

The tired cat Reality is an illusion

kiwifarms.net
  15. He is going to get exhausted simply by doing the mise en place and a doubt he will even finish that the first day!

A personal favorite is when he is dumping the oil from the frying pan in to the toilet because the pipes in the sink will get clogged up while the toilets wont be and how people who lives in cold places can't use frying pans!

Going on long rants about how one of his parents are italian so he knows more about italian food than anyone that have visited his restaurant and isn't a genuine italian, how it is not his fault that he drops food on guests and makes up sob stories about how people should tip him more so his restaurant dosen't go under!

• Like Like x 1
    Dragoonism

Dragoonism Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.

kiwifarms.net
  16. Well you'll walk through the outskirts of Seattle Washington and you'll see many authentic classic Italian restaurants. Such as Luigi's, Alessandro's, Antonino's, Giovanni's and of course, Phil's. Phil Burnell's authentic Italian restaurant.

• Like Like x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  17. He'd probably do something deliciously autistic and bring back his name from when he played the Godfather.

Philippo Faggia's Fine """Italian""" Cuisine.

• Like Like x 3
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  18. I loved that the water was blue. Made the whole thing even more autistic for some reason.

FYI, don't dump your grease out into any pipes. You got a lot of chinese soup containers, pour your grease in there and put it in the trash. At the very least put it in a thick ziplock bag and toss that.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. With how he treats his fans, imagine how he'd treat his workers. Remember, Phil thinks he knows best. Can you imagine him arguing with his head chef, a person who went through culinary school and has like 5+ years of working in a successful restaurant? You know it'd happen, because the head chef would dare to make changes and would point out flaws, and Phil hates changes and hates criticism. I can picture the "You don't know what you're talking about, I'M Italian so I know how this works. Just because you're a professional chef doesn't mean you know how AUTHENTIC Italian food is made back in Italy! See, you might be BOOK smart, but you're not STREET smart."

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  20. "You don't have to stay and eat if you're not a fan of authentic Italian food. Just show up when we open and tip me."

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.