What if Taiwan war with China

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

stares at error messages

kiwifarms.net
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlCYFh8U2xM>

Taiwan should start a maritime trade blockade and prevent shipments in-and-out of China. They should get Philippians and Malaysia involved. I'm sure they hate China too. That's how I think the WHO should be reformed. (destroyed.)

I think China has been made vulnerable because of Covid. In the past and still today much of first-world countries use China as their factory while not having very much manufacturing in-country. Covid may cause this to change as many nations are forced to discover how vulnerable in a crisis they are if they don't have strong domestic fabrication abilities. I think China's duck is cooked and I can't wait to see how Tibet, Mongolia, Japan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Nepal, and India all take their pound of wantan.

Queen Elizabeth II

Mommy
kiwifarms.net
Wow, we've actually managed to find a combat scenario where North Korea would actually come out better than another country if they started shit.

East_Clintwood

kiwifarms.net
Taiwan should start a maritime trade blockade and prevent shipments in-and-out of China.
With what fucking navy? Taiwan has <30 actual surface combatants, that's literally not even 1 ship per major Chinese port, even assuming the commies wouldn't just retaliate and sink all their shit with their vastly more numerous forces.
They should get Philippians and Malaysia involved. I'm sure they hate China too.
Ah yes those well known naval powers.
I think China's duck is cooked and I can't wait to see how Tibet, Mongolia, Japan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Nepal, and India all take their pound of wantan.
As much as I like to shit on China's military capabilities, it's still more than enough to defend them even against this whole group (assuming you could somehow even convince the Japs to attack first and risk their US protection)

get_ur_gamon

Klanime, if you will
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait to see how Tibet, Mongolia, Japan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Nepal, and India all take their pound of wantan.
Why would all those impoverished nations want to antagonise their largest trading partner? Why would any of these nations want to have an expensive war against a nuclear superpower?

You talk about covid having a big impact on China but when will this ever show itself? The end of the Pandemic is closing in and nothing has really changed about China's economy or policies.

Also Tibet will have a hard time taking anything from anyone considering it doesn't formally exist :(.

stares at error messages

kiwifarms.net
With what fucking navy? Taiwan has <30 actual surface combatants, that's literally not even 1 ship per major Chinese port, even assuming the commies wouldn't just retaliate and sink all their shit with their vastly more numerous forces.

Ah yes those well known naval powers.

As much as I like to shit on China's military capabilities, it's still more than enough to defend them even against this whole group (assuming you could somehow even convince the Japs to attack first and risk their US protection)
Taiwan: That just the navy they tell you about.

stares at error messages

kiwifarms.net
Why would all those impoverished nations want to antagonise their largest trading partner? Why would any of these nations want to have an expensive war against a nuclear superpower?

You talk about covid having a big impact on China but when will this ever show itself? The end of the Pandemic is closing in and nothing has really changed about China's economy or policies.

Also Tibet will have a hard time taking anything from anyone considering it doesn't formally exist :(.
  1. Trading is gay. Take their stuff instead.
  2. Fission bombs aren't secret. Just who has them sometimes is.
  3. So dose the proud nation of West Russia, but that's changing.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
If Taiwan started a war against China, then the USA, EU and UN would have a bidding war of who will pay China the most for the right to protect it.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait to see how Tibet, Mongolia, Japan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Nepal, and India all take their pound of wantan.
Why would any of these nations want to have an expensive war against a nuclear superpower?
Regarding India, they have had no problems telling China to go fuck themselves, especially since Corona happened. If heavily pressured, I could actually see the street shitters going at it with the commie bugmen, and then other countries in Asia following India in support for the little guy.

Kane Lives

Peace through power
kiwifarms.net
Regarding India, they have had no problems telling China to go fuck themselves, especially since Corona happened. If heavily pressured, I could actually see the street shitters going at it with the commie bugmen, and then other countries in Asia following India in support for the little guy.
Unlikely, tbh.

SEAsians will shit their pants and "maintain" neutrality, because none of the powers involved have any sort of power projection capabilities or modern navy/airforce to even compete. At best they can defend their borders against the odd incursion.

murdered meat bag

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
china exports shit through vietnam and the phillipines, no way those countries turn against chinese money.

the whole world is paralyzed by chinas inability to manufactureand export right now.

Bungus Scrungus

kiwifarms.net
Vietnam has literally been against China for thousands of years. Gods sake, they've been preparing for China to fuck with them again cause guess what happened like, a year after the Vietnam War ended? China tried to fuck with Vietnam and Vietnam told them to fuck off and did so with equal losses, which for China was a fucking embarrassment because they have literally hundreds of millions more people than Vietnam, yet they couldn't take down a nation that just got done with a several decade long war. China is a joke, how have you guys not figured this out yet? The only bigger joke is the fact everyone decided to rely on them for manufacturing.

Billy Beer

kiwifarms.net
India pushing in to China is part of the Russian plan to take over the world. The last checkpoint was separating the UK from Europe.

The next step is pushing India in to China...

murdered meat bag

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vietnam has literally been against China for thousands of years. Gods sake, they've been preparing for China to fuck with them again cause guess what happened like, a year after the Vietnam War ended? China tried to fuck with Vietnam and Vietnam told them to fuck off and did so with equal losses, which for China was a fucking embarrassment because they have literally hundreds of millions more people than Vietnam, yet they couldn't take down a nation that just got done with a several decade long war. China is a joke, how have you guys not figured this out yet? The only bigger joke is the fact everyone decided to rely on them for manufacturing.
china sent a un peacekeeper force to africa and got the fuck up by insurgents.

that said a couple of african countries are deputizing chinese police forces to keep the peace in china owned cities.