What if? -

SuudsuAddict

kiwifarms.net
What if you met a woman who looks exactly like you and she had your same voice and personality? Imagine yourself with boobs and a vagina. Let's up the ante and imagine this: This woman fell madly in love with you when she met you! How would you handle that?

SuudsuAddict

kiwifarms.net
What if you had to literally live with yourself? Imagine you had a exact clone of yourself made. He or she was just like you in every way and the clone was aware it's an exact copy of you.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Mecha-Lenin said:
And again, I am sure scientists would try to BE SURE before telling. Telling with uncertainty is stupid, yes, but my question was centered around certainty.
I'm not so sure about that. Take how many scientists are on board with the whole 'the world is going to end in the next 20 years cause of global warming' thats been ranted about for decades now back and forth. They didn't wait for definitive proof before going full alarmist. It stands to reason neither would at least some such people if some big asteroid was going to hit the planet

Captain Communism

I had to live in a paper bag
kiwifarms.net
What if the world had people that had colored skin.

As in rainbow, but less Saturated and more skin colored, like a Tint, instead of the whole Light Peach, Tan, and Brown Colors.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

There are four lights!
kiwifarms.net
What if you met a woman who looks exactly like you and she had your same voice and personality? Imagine yourself with boobs and a vagina. Let's up the ante and imagine this: This woman fell madly in love with you when she met you! How would you handle that?
I'm not fucking a linebacker, even if they had a snootch. Only skinny bitches for me.

Reactions: Hard-Neutral

Badfishhh

Sounds good. Excellent cocaine music!
kiwifarms.net
What if humans never advanced the way they did? Like, if we functioned relatively primative? Do you think another species would act like we do, or would earth just be completely different?

Overly Serious

kiwifarms.net
Genuinely interested in thoughts on this: What if Hillary Clinton, through fair means or foul, had won the presidency? Would the USA now be at war with Syria? Have active troops in Libya or Ukraine? Would handling of COVID-19 be different? In a discussion with a rapid anti-Trump person and this would be an interesting way to take it.

SoldierOfClerici2

kiwifarms.net
What if vaginas went inside the penis? For almost as long as men have been having sex, they have wondered if one could take the instrument that delivers intercourse (typically, the penis) and stretch it out to form a vagina. In 1867, a German anatomist named Karl von Menze suggested that the penis could be extended through the vagina, according to the New York Times. But the idea of "vaginalized" penises didn't gain traction until the 1960s, when a team of researchers experimented with altering the penis. "This was a very exciting period of time for science," said Dr. Roger Bishop, a urologist at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto.

Austrian Conscript 1915

133 days in Przemysl
kiwifarms.net
Genuinely interested in thoughts on this: What if Hillary Clinton, through fair means or foul, had won the presidency? Would the USA now be at war with Syria? Have active troops in Libya or Ukraine? Would handling of COVID-19 be different? In a discussion with a rapid anti-Trump person and this would be an interesting way to take it.
The main difference would be that the country wouldn't be centralized around the president or a party, it would likely be run by more corporate interests than it is even now. I believe it's possible that we could've seen the rise of oligarchs in the same way Russia has them, and oligarchs would probably become a term used in common language when discussing American politics. This is because Hillary was even more of a corporate hack compared to Trump, she also got a lot of "donations" from foreign and domestic entities, and the reason she got those donations was that they were counting on Clinton to pay them back when she was in office.
America would probably have a more aggressive foreign policy, she'd probably let individual actors such as generals and oligarchs take action instead of having a unified approach to foreign policy, as a result this would isolate the US even more from countries that they would want to make amends with. It would probably also sour the relationship between saudi arabia and the US a bit, but not enough to do anything serious. I don't believe there would be any wars, Russia isn't stupid enough to start a war and neither are the US generals. The most likely conflict would be with Iran, when you look at how Trump handled Iran it's a miracle that there wasn't a diplomatic disaster, but imagine that same situation Trump dealt with but now it's handled by a bunch of corporate cronies, one could imagine how that situation would escalate into disaster.

Hillary being in office would only exacerbate America's problems, America would decline faster than it did under Trump (although that's debatable). One of the biggest disasters that would come out of her presidency, and seal the deal when it comes to America's decline, is not canceling the TPP which would forever destroy what's left of America's manufacturing and other struggling businesses as they would all relocate to China. And China would likely become a power to match America far sooner than expected.
Although domestically it wouldn't be all that bad as there would be more social programs to make the American's lives more comfortable as their country declines. Also there would be a great victory for Canada as the dairy cartels don't become an issue in the conservative leadership race, Bernier crushes Scheer and leads the Conservative party to victory in the 2019 election.

Tags
None