What if? -

Just Here for A and H

Raped by whoever winds up replacing Ruth Ginsburg.
kiwifarms.net
Why do Redditors call everyone 'sir' or 'kind stranger'? The obvious answer is autism and xd RaNdOm, but is there any actual in-depth cause to this bizarre phenomenon?

Aerilon6

Dr. Gaius Baltar
kiwifarms.net
If a person's gender identity is independent from their biological sex, does that mean literally everyone is a tranny?
Supposedly your biological sex needs to be different from your gender, because trans means "accross" so going from one gender to an other, so if you keep your gender the same you were assigned at birth then you're not a tranny.

Billy Rocker

You idiot, you absolute moron, you bumbling fool
kiwifarms.net
Why do Redditors call everyone 'sir' or 'kind stranger'? The obvious answer is autism and xd RaNdOm, but is there any actual in-depth cause to this bizarre phenomenon?
Because redditors think they're the hot shit gentlemen of the internet and that reddit is the last bastion of civilized discourse.
--------

What would a world with no more secretiveness, dishonesty or lies of any kind look like? Would it be the utopia of truth that people made it to be in the medieval times, or would it be an absolute chaos where nearly everyone would be a lolcow?

Weeb Slinger

kiwifarms.net
If we extend the timeline of Forrest Gump into the present day, would the titular character have ended up on Epstein Island, and would he have met Tom Hanks there?

Austrian Conscript 1915

Serbien muss sterbien!
kiwifarms.net
What if Ludendorff captured Amiens in 1918. The capture of Amiens would split the British and French armies because it was major railway hub, but aside from that I don't know if its capture would lead to a successful kaiserschlacht

Just Here for A and H

Raped by whoever winds up replacing Ruth Ginsburg.
kiwifarms.net
What if the Mesoamericans/Native Americans built boats and colonized Europe?
Look into the Solutreans. People who dismiss the Solutrean hypotheses often do so by saying "lol they couldn't have crossed the ocean in the Stone-Copper Age," but if that's true (it's not) then Australia and the Pacific Islands would've been uninhabited until the traditionally-accepted range of dates seafaring ages. This theory also explains why the only cultures with Great Flood myths are Caucasian, if you dig deep enough into it (North American glacial lake superfloods). Also explains the ruins various pre-Imperial Roman and Carthaginian explorers and cartographers (such as Hanno the Navigator) discovered in the islands of the East Atlantic that said explorers and cartographers, themselves ancient by our standards, described as unknowably ancient.

DJ Grelle

MONKE leader of GANG RETARD
kiwifarms.net
What if Ludendorff captured Amiens in 1918. The capture of Amiens would split the British and French armies because it was major railway hub, but aside from that I don't know if its capture would lead to a successful kaiserschlacht
It would lead to the defeat of all entente forces north of Amiens. If this happens before the Americans arrive in number then the Germans might try for another drive on Paris. If the Germans capture Paris its over for the French and by extension the entire entente.

Μusk

kiwifarms.net
What if we actually went to bed early and not at 4 A.M.?
The day feels longer and more fulfilling. Personally, whenever I go to sleep too fucking late, I end up waking past morning and going to sleep deep in the night again, and for those last few hours I just stay in my room without the normal freedom I'd have during the day to do things outside or throughout the house. It could be considered a "restricted lifestyle".

• Feels
Reactions: albertbrown26

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
If a person's gender identity is independent from their biological sex, does that mean literally everyone is a tranny?
Gender isn't really "independent" of biological sex. The brain en toto is not gendered one or the other, but a mosaic of parts associated with gendered behavior. masculinity and femininity present on a sliding scale and a small percentage turn out cross wired. There are probably a lot more all the way and somewhat trans people than people who identify as totally cis. Anybody who isn't a homophobic anal retentive derp can connect to their alter ego and even safely go out shopping in drag in lots of places these days.

For my what if, since he got the rona at the Tulsa rally and croaked, I've been wondering what if the Republicans hadn't been a bunch of racist assholes and nominated Herman Cain where we'd be right now?

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
I'm not a devout Catholic Of any sort, but recently reading the early stories of the Old Testament from a Bible my stepsister gave me, and reading through the Classic Scriptures of Adam and Eve got me thinking about a simple but riveting theory. In the classic writing, most people and virtually all Christians know within the famous allegory that Is was Eve tricked by the Serpent into taking the forbidden fruit and and creating the original Sin and the spark of all evil for mankind from then to mankind's destruction. It was Eve who created the original sin, the first Woman, What If the famous allegory had been written so that It was Adam who had manipulated by the serpent into eating the forbidden fruits from the tree? Could a huge section of sexism throughout history been averted considering one of the most famous stories In Christianity had been written to demonise a man men rather then a female? Considering how religion has dominated so much of societies values for 2 Millenia until finally maybe the Late 1900s century,,could women have been treated better If this universal allegory had been written In a way that favoured hem over the Male Sex?

X-6-8

kiwifarms.net
I think utopian mindset and megacities may be our only way to mitigate the affects of climate change within the next 10-20 years.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Imagine not needing an "alter ego" or "drag" and just being normal and healthy

To be "Normal" in an abnormal society is a pitiful thing to strive to attain, particularly the ideally normal "man" or "woman".

“What we call ‘normal’ is a product of repression, denial, splitting, projection, introjection and other forms of destructive action on experience. It is radically estranged from the structure of being. The more one sees this, the more senseless it is to continue with generalized descriptions of supposedly specifically schizoid, schizophrenic, hysterical ‘mechanisms.’ There are forms of alienation that are relatively strange to statistically ‘normal’ forms of alienation. The ‘normally’ alienated person, by reason of the fact that he acts more or less like everyone else, is taken to be sane. Other forms of alienation that are out of step with the prevailing state of alienation are those that are labeled by the ‘formal’ majority as bad or mad.”
― R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience/The Bird of Paradise

“The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. "Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does." They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness. These millions of abnormally normal people, living without fuss in a society to which, if they were fully human beings, they ought not to be adjusted.”

― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited