What if? -

Jhonson Jhonson

Lord of the DISGUSTANG
kiwifarms.net
it's definitely an uneducated and bigoted white male supremacist position you're holding, sirrah. some woman have male junk and some men have female junk. get current. there is consensus on this among the medical authorities. granted , animal fucking fantasies like sneasel and dee price express are an aberration, but simple cross sex transgender identities are not.
We have threads about trans people. This one is not one of them. It also applies to retards responding to MTJW .

Jhonson Jhonson

Lord of the DISGUSTANG
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully another strong man to keep the house of cards going a few decades longer.

Russia needs to be just strong enough to be too much trouble for China to bother with.
Well he has an "heir" he chosen himself but we almost never hear about him outside the Russian borders. I hope it won't end in a gang party war.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What if Donald Trump was elected in 2000?
He would have been a centrist Democrat. Despite being as utterly incompetent as he was in 2016, he would get a gigantic popularity boost on 9/11 just like Dubya did. However, not being a neocon he might have actually attacked the right country instead of Iraq. After leaving office following his second term after a solid win against someone like Mitt Romney, he would be fondly remembered by Democrats.

Archeops

Trying to find the meaning of Life, no luck so far
kiwifarms.net
What would happen to human civilization if social tribalism (or the mechanisms that cause it) was wiped out of the human species at a genetic level?

Would all of the cancerous nonsense regarding race, religion, and creed disappear and allow humanity become something greater? Or would we regress to a chaotic existence that would be MUCH worse than what we have now?

Jhonson Jhonson

Lord of the DISGUSTANG
kiwifarms.net
What would happen to human civilization if social tribalism (or the mechanisms that cause it) was wiped out of the human species at a genetic level?

Would all of the cancerous nonsense regarding race, religion, and creed disappear and allow humanity become something greater? Or would we regress to a chaotic existence that would be MUCH worse than what we have now?
Well, a human alone is fucking weak so without social stuff to make us work together I think we'll be pretty fucked.

Bumblino

kiwifarms.net

Then I guess we'd die to any random natural event. Most of what we've built was a collective effort so if you remove genetically the ties that encouraged us to be together then some smilodon or whatever the fuck would've wiped mankind one by one. If you're talking nowadays then maybe some sort of mad-max scenario would play out. I feel like if you remove the balance between the collective and the individual to either side you just get fucked.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What if by some inconceivable flub of logic Mondale won in '84?
He would have somehow fallen over and died during his inauguration speech, Geraldine Ferraro would have ended up President, and after the country dissolved in flames, she would be the only female President in U.S. history, as well as its last President.

Quantum Diabetes

The audacity of gout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if Seth Rogen was captured and forced to watch his own movies until he pissed himself and promised never to do it again? In Roblox.

usvsthm

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why welfare exists. What is the justification of the welfare state. To me it just seems like parasites leeching off of the productive elements of society but if it were modified (no welfare for criminals) it could become a way to pay people not to commit crime. Are there any other better justifications for the welfare state
personally, I don’t think your usefulness to society corresponds to your productivity. welfare exists because letting people die homeless in gutters is inhumane. I guess I also don’t really know what you mean by welfare? are you against public schools? what about social security and Medicare? these are all REALLY popular examples of a welfare state. two last things, welfare fraud is much less common than reactionaries pretend it is and the vast majority of welfare recipients in the US are white, despite the predominant media narrative.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
personally, I don’t think your usefulness to society corresponds to your productivity. welfare exists because letting people die homeless in gutters is inhumane. I guess I also don’t really know what you mean by welfare? are you against public schools? what about social security and Medicare? these are all REALLY popular examples of a welfare state. two last things, welfare fraud is much less common than reactionaries pretend it is and the vast majority of welfare recipients in the US are white, despite the predominant media narrative.
Nice necro, fag. You are responding to a post from 2015 from an autist who left here years ago.

CharlesBarkley

kiwifarms.net
What if the US and China merged to pretty much rule globally? Something like the "Sino-American federation" or something. How would you think life would change?

Top Hat Mann

kiwifarms.net
You think pedophilia and incestous marriage and beastiality will eventually become legal due to society slowly accepting more and more practices once thought taboo?
course not, everybody that isn't a pedo/lolicon/politician/celebrity knows that that shit isn't okay, not to mention there would no doubt be nationwide outrage if there was an attempt for it to be made legal

Is it possible that one day humanity will be able to resolve every conflict without war? Will war eventually be an extinct practice?
the day i get a noodle gf will be the day war fizzles out

I'm not really sure if this warrants its own thread here, but I'm wondering if anyone ever fears that one day they or someone they know might be considered a lolcow. That they might become a crazy SJW, or an insane cow that people mock or are horrified by.

Or that you yourself might change your beliefs to something insane or begin to act in a crazy way.
damn that shits scary

What if autism was neurotypical and non-autism was aneurotypical? A bizarro world where the normies are in the minority, and autists are the majority, basically.
what would other shit (high functioning autism, ADD, Assburgers, ADHD, etc.) be like in this situation

What if Barb's snoring causes chris to shit himself? Would she be called a snorelaxative
snorelaxiative lmao

What if Australia had DESIGNATED SHITPOSTING STREETS?
i dont care if they have that im still not going to fucking spider rain/killer snake/hunter spider land